Save Android text messages to computer
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Open Transfer Companion on your Android phone and connect via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Click the Messages header in Droid Transfer and select a message conversation.
- Choose to Save PDF, Save HTML, Save Text or Print.
How do you save text messages from Android to PC?
- Here are the steps to back up text messages from Android phone to PC: Step 1. Click SMS from the main menu Step 2. Step 3. Choose any or all text messages from the middle, you can preview text messages content on the right column Step 4. Click the Export button from the top tool bar to save Android text messages to computer.
- 1 How can I get my text messages from my Android to my computer?
- 2 How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung phone to my computer?
- 3 Can I get my phone text messages on my tablet?
- 4 How can I read my text messages on my computer?
- 5 How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my Mac?
- 6 Can Samsung Smart Switch transfer texts?
- 7 How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung?
- 8 How do I export text messages from Android phone?
- 9 How do I copy all my text messages?
- 10 How do I send a text from my phone to my computer?
- 11 How do I transfer text messages from my Android phone to my tablet?
- 12 Can Android Tablets send text messages?
- 13 7 Ways to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer
- 14 Part 1: How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer via Pro Apps
- 14.1 1.1 How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer with Android Backup and Restore
- 14.2 1.2 How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer via Android Message Backup
- 14.3 1.3 How to Save Text Messages from Android to Computer via Android Message Recovery
- 15 Part 2: How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer for Free via Official Apps
- 16 Part 3: How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer via 3rd-party Apps
- 17 Conclusion
- 18 4 Ways to Transfer Android SMS to PC for FREE in 2021
- 19 How to Transfer Android SMS to PC
- 20 Transfer Android SMS to PC with Mobile App
- 21 Transfer Android SMS to PC with Google
- 22 Transfer Android SMS to PC with Official App (Samsung Only)
- 23 Conclusion
- 24 How to Save/Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer
- 25 Part 1: Why We Need to Back up Text Messages from Android to PC/Mac?
- 26 Part 2: Save Text Messages from Android to Computer with Android Assistant
- 27 Part 3: How to Download Text Messages from Android to PC with 3rd-Party App
- 28 Part 4: How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer via Samsung Kies
- 29 Part 5: Bonus – How to Read Exported SMS.xml on Computer?
- 30 How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer [2 Simple Ways]
- 31 How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer with 1 Click
- 32 How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer Free via Email
- 33 The Bottom Line
- 34 How to Transfer SMS/Text Messages from Android Phone to Computer
- 35 How to Save Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 36 How to save and backup your text messages
- 37 How to save text messages on iPhone
- 38 Making backups on Mac OS Catalina
- 39 Accessing your backed-up messages using iExplorer
- 40 Using just iExplorer
- 41 How to save text messages on Android
- 42 Viewing, restoring, and migrating texts
- 43 How To Transfer Text Messages From Android To Computer?
- 44 How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung phone to my computer?
- 45 How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my computer for free?
- 46 How can I backup my text messages on Android?
- 47 Can text messages be saved?
- 48 How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my computer?
- 49 How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung Galaxy s8 to my computer?
- 50 Can you export text messages from Android?
- 51 How do I forward an entire text conversation on android?
- 52 How do I automatically forward text messages to my email?
- 53 How can I transfer text messages from Android to Android?
- 54 How do I save text messages on my Samsung?
- 55 How do I copy text on Android?
- 56 How do I save text messages on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
- 57 How do I backup my text messages on Android?
- 58 How do I archive text messages on Android?
- 59 How do I get text messages from my phone to my computer?
- 60 Can I get my text messages on my computer?
- 61 What is the best SMS backup app for Android?
- 62 How do I backup my text messages on my Galaxy s8?
- 63 How do I automatically forward text messages on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
- 64 Can I print text messages from my Samsung phone?
- 65 How do I automatically forward text messages to my email on Android?
- 66 How do I forward text messages to my email on Android?
- 67 How do I transfer text messages to email?
How can I get my text messages from my Android to my computer?
Open Android Messages and select the ‘Settings’ button on the top right, choose more options and select ‘Messages for web’. Then, use your phone’s camera to scan the QR code on the ‘Messages for web’ page. This will connect your phone to the services and your messages should automatically appear.
How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung phone to my computer?
Step 2: Install Smart Switch software on your computer and connect Samsung phone to a computer via USB cable. Move to the notification section of Samsung phone and then tap on Allow button. Step 3: Now, launch Smart Switch on the computer, click on Backup and Restore and further click on the Data backup option.
Can I get my phone text messages on my tablet?
Although Android tablets use the same operating system as Android phones, they do not have the same features. Because they do not have phone numbers associated with them, Android tablets can not send and receive text messages through the Messaging app that Android phones use.
How can I read my text messages on my computer?
To view your Android’s content on your PC, first open Droid Transfer on your computer and follow the steps to connect your Android. You can use either a USB cable or a Wi-Fi network to make the connection. Once connected, open the Messages section to see a list of all the conversations stored on your Android device.
How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my Mac?
How to transfer SMS and MMS from Android to Mac?
- Step1: Install the software on Mac and run it.
- Step2-A: Transfer all SMS and MMS from Android to Mac.
- Step2-B: Transfer SMS and MMS from a single contact to Mac.
- Step3: Select a database to save messages.
- Transferred successfully.
Can Samsung Smart Switch transfer texts?
Transferable content from Android You can transfer many different types of files using Smart Switch. However, some can only be transferred between two Galaxy phones. Personal content: Contacts, S Planner, Messages, Memo, Call logs, Clock, and Internet.
How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung?
Step 2: Transfer Message Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth Open the chat and long press a text message. Message options will come up where you need to tap “Share”. Choose “Bluetooth” from the sharing platform options. Select the target Samsung device and you will see the message getting transferred to the new device.
How do I export text messages from Android phone?
- Download Droid Transfer 1.34 and Transfer Companion 2.
- Connect your Android device (quick start guide).
- Open the “Messages” tab.
- Create a backup of your messages.
- Disconnect the phone, and connect the new Android device.
- Choose which messages to transfer from the backup to the phone.
- Hit “Restore”!
How do I copy all my text messages?
A: Copy all text messages from Android to file 1) Click the Android in Devices list. 2) Turn to top toolbar and press “Export SMS to File” button or go File -> Export SMS to File. Tip: Or you can right click the Android in Devices list and then choose “Export SMS to File”.
How do I send a text from my phone to my computer?
Enable the toggle for Cross-device Copy and Paste. On your connected Samsung phone, select the text you want to transfer to your PC. Now, tap on Copy. On your Windows PC, right-click and hit Paste or press CTRL + V to paste the text copied on the phone.
How do I transfer text messages from my Android phone to my tablet?
Here’s how to send SMS Messages on a Tablet:
- On your Android phone, install mysms SMS Text Messaging Sync from the Google App store.
- Tap Open.
- Tap Sign in with Google.
- Tap Allow.
- Tap Later. Unless you find these features worth your money.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Open.
- Tap Login.
Can Android Tablets send text messages?
Your Android device can send and receive text messages just like any other mobile device. As long as you have the mobile phone number or a contact for someone you would like to send a message to, you can send a text message to that person.
7 Ways to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer
What is the purpose of transferring text messages from an Android device to a computer? The reason for this may be that we have received messages from our dearest friends or family, and we want to preserve those special moments. Alternatively, if these text messages are linked to our job and will be helpful in the future, we must back up text messages from Android to PC before we can wipe our Android phone’s memory completely. The following section will explain six effective methods for transferring text messages from Android to PC, allowing you to benefit from the practical advice provided in the article.
Part 1: How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer via Pro Apps
In this section, you will learn about three professional programs that allow you to store text messages from your Android device to your computer. They are professional SMS backup tools, and you can use them to quickly transfer a large number of text messages from Android phones to a computer. Additionally, contacts, call logs, images, videos, and other information may be quickly backed up to the computer.
1.1 How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer with Android Backup and Restore
Try this Android backup and restoration program – Samsung Backup and Restore – to rapidly move text messages from Android to computer. It is well worth your time. It is possible to transfer all of the messages from your Android cellphone to your PC in a single click. In addition, it can assist you if you want to transfer contact information, images, and other things from your Android phone to your computer. The following are the main features and benefits of this Android backup and restoration software: A single click is all it takes to transfer texts from your Android mobile to your PC!
- – Apart from text messages, you can also deal with contacts, call records, images, videos, music, applications, and documents.
- A USB cable or Wi-Fi connection between your Android phone or tablet and the PC is supported.
- Using the Android backup and restore application, here’s how to transfer messages from your Android device to your computer: The first step is to download the Samsung Backup and Restore software.
- Run the application in its entirety.
- Next, connect your Android phone to your computer through a USB cord to complete the process.
- It will recognize your phone very quickly.
- – Once you’ve established a connection, you may click on the ” Backup ” icon on the page.
Lastly, click on the ” Back Up ” option to begin transferring SMS messages from Android to PC. Check to see whether you require: Please make a backup of your Android phone before doing a factory reset on it. This will prevent your data from being lost during the process.
1.2 How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer via Android Message Backup
Check out theAndroid Message Backup-Samsung Messages Backup comparison chart. When it comes to transferring text messages to your computer, it is an effective and useful tool. More significantly, Android Message Backup is a complete mobile phone manager, allowing you to import and export contacts, call logs, and other data between your Android phone and your PC, as well as back up all of your data from your phone to your computer in one simple step. The following are the most important features and benefits of Android Message Backup: – Transfer text messages from an Android device to a PC in a single step.
– Restore all of your data from your computer to your Android phone in a single click.
– You have the option of connecting your Android phone to a PC or laptop using either a USB cable or Wi-Fi connection.
It works with practically all Android devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/S5, Sony Xperia 5/1/XZ3/XZ2/10+/10/XA2, HTC U12+/U11+/U11/10, Huawei P30 Pro/P30/P30 Lite/P20/P20 Lite, Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/Mate 20/Mate X, OPPO R19/R17/R15/ Android Message Backup may be downloaded from the link provided below.
1.2.1 Transfer Messages from Android to Computer in 1 Click
Message Backup for Android can satisfy your needs if you want to transfer SMS from your Android device to a PC as rapidly as possible. With its one-click backup feature, you can back up whole batches of messages, including the date and senders, to your PC in a matter of seconds. Thus, you will notice that the transfer procedure is really brief. An explanation of how to store text messages from Android to a PC is provided below: Step 1: Download and install the software Please download and install the Android Message Backup application on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect the Android device to the computer.
- Connect your Android device to your computer by using a USB connection (not included).
- Step 3: Transfer SMS to a personal computer.
- Then, on the main page, you must select “Super Toolkit” from the drop-down menu.
Finally, click on the ” Back Up ” symbol that appears at the button. In a matter of seconds, the messages will be transmitted to the PC. Tips:If you need to print off text messages from your Android phone, the expert ways will also be of use to you in this endeavor.
1.2.2 Transfer Message from Android to Computer Selectively
What about when you only need to backup a few text messages from your Android handset to your PC? Is Android Message Backup beneficial in this situation? Of course it is possible. This software is a comprehensive solution for backing up SMS on Android devices. Before transferring the messages, you may pick which ones you want to transfer on your computer. The following are the procedures to take in order to selectively transfer text messages to a computer using Android Message Backup: Step 1: Open the application.
- Step 2: Establish a Relationship Create a connection between the Android phone and the computer using an Android USB cord if necessary.
- Step 3: Select the Messages option.
- You will be able to see the entirety of your messages on the screen.
- Afterwards, select “Export” from the top-level navigation menu.
- Select the desired messages and then click on the ” Export ” button to have them stored to your hard drive.
- It is a simple and effective method.
1.3 How to Save Text Messages from Android to Computer via Android Message Recovery
Perhaps you will require a practical tool that has backup and recovery capabilities. Android Message Recovery is your trusted companion when it comes to transferring messages to a PC. It also has the added benefit of being able to retrieve deleted texts from an Android phone. There is no need to download two programs to complete the backup and recovery tasks.How to transfer Android SMS to PC using Android Message RecoveryStep 1. Download and install Android Message Recovery on your computer. Install Android Message RecoveryFirst and first, download and install Android Message Recovery on your computer.
- Step 2.
- It will perform a brief scan of the Android files in step three.
- After that, the software will prompt you to root your Android smartphone.
- If necessary, you can choose all of the messages by selecting the first checkbox.
If you want assistance, you can obtain guidance. Are you looking for an app that will instantly convert text messages to PDF? Don’t be concerned. You can read more about it in this article.
Part 2: How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer for Free via Official Apps
It will be demonstrated in this second section, with the assistance of official applications, how to transfer text messages from Android to PC for free. Different Android phone manufacturers provide their own versions of these applications. The problem can still be solved even though they are not as convenient as the professional programs listed above.
2.1 Samsung Kies to Transfer Messages to PC
This is an official Samsung app that is built by the company themselves. Only Samsung users will be able to benefit from it. So, if you have a Samsung device, you may follow the methods outlined in this section. The following are the ways to transfer Android SMS to a PC using Samsung Kies: Step 1: Download and install Samsung Kies. Download, install, and launch Samsung Kies on your PC in advance of your trip. Step 2: Connect your Android device to your computer. Using a USB cord, connect your Android handset to your computer.
- Step 3: Make a backup of your messages on your computer.
- Then, on the interface, select ” Messages ” from the drop-down menu.
- As soon as Samsung Kies detects a message, it will begin backing it up to the PC.
- Do you want to recover text messages that have vanished from your Android phone?
2.2 Other Official Apps on Android Message Transfer on PC
Apart from that, LG offers the LG PC Suite application, while Huawei offers the Huawei HiSuite application. All of them are capable of transferring messages from an Android phone to a PC. Both of these applications provide services to their respective user bases. If you are a user of one of the Android manufacturers mentioned above, you may give it a shot. Follow these steps to back up your text messages from your Android device to your desktop computer: Step 1: Put it all together. Install the application that you require on your computer and then run the application.
If the app asks for your permission, give it to them.
Select the messaging choices from the drop-down menu, and then click the icon to begin the transfer process.
Here’s an alternative method for transferring Android files to your PC quickly and easily.
Part 3: How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer via 3rd-party Apps
If you don’t want to use the official applications, you may use third-party apps instead, which are more affordable.
You can address the problem of how to transfer text messages to a computer by using these programs. There will be two new applications offered, both of which will be beneficial to a large number of individuals. If necessary, you can download one of them and give it a go.
3.1 How to Transfer Text Messages to Computer via SMS Backup+
Backup your SMS, MMS, and call history in Gmail and Google Calendar using SMS Backup+, which is free to use. In addition, you may quickly and simply restore the backup texts to your Android phone. However, you must first configure the IMAP server, which is a little time-consuming. Here’s how to backup text messages from your Android device to your computer: Step 1: Download SMS Backup+ and install it. To begin, go to the Google Play store and download SMS Backup+ on your Android device. Step 2: Configure the IMAP account.
- To enable IMAP, select the ” Enable IMAP ” option from the ” Forwarding and POP/IMAP ” drop-down menu.
- To link your Gmail account, click on the ” Connect ” button.
- On the pop-up screen that appears, select the ” Backup” option.
- On contrast, you may go at the SMS messages in your Gmail account without having to wait till the conversation is finished.
- Read on for more information:How to transfer data from one Android phone to another when you get a new one
3.2 How to Transfer Text Messages to Computer via SMS BackupRestore
Backup your SMS, MMS, and call history in Gmail and Google Calendar using SMS Backup+, a free online service. Furthermore, you may effortlessly restore the backed texts to your Android phone. Although it is not difficult, you must first configure the IMAP account, which is time-consuming. To backup text messages from an Android device to a PC, follow these steps: Obtain SMS Backup+ by clicking here. Step 1: To begin, go to the Google Play store and download SMS Backup+ on your Android phone. Setting up the IMAP protocol is the second step In the following step, go into your Gmail account and navigate to the Gmail page’s ” Settings.” Select ” Enable IMAP ” from the ” Forwarding and POP/IMAP ” drop-down menu.
In order to link your Gmail account, click on the button that says ” Connect ” Allowing access to your account is as simple as selecting it and tapping ” ALLOW “.
For a few minutes or up to half an hour, the procedure will take place (or longer).
Note: If you select the ” Skip ” option, you will not be able to successfully backup SMS messages on your PC.
This article contains seven techniques, divided into three sections, for transferring text messages from an Android device to a computer. Whatever option you choose, you will have an easier time transferring SMS from Android to PC than you did previously. Moreover, the Samsung Backup and Restore as well as the Samsung Messages Backup are the quickest and most efficient tools for SMS transmission. After giving it a shot, you will fall in love with it. Articles that are related Effortlessly Transfer SMS from Samsung Galaxy to Computer: What You Need to Know The Best Way to Transfer Contacts from an Android Device to a Computer What is the best way to transfer text messages from one Android device to another?
How can I transfer text messages/iMessages from my iPhone to my Android device? Instructions on how to completely delete all contacts from an Android SIM card How to Delete All Information from an Android Phone Permanently
4 Ways to Transfer Android SMS to PC for FREE in 2021
Whatever the reason for your desire to convert Android SMS to PC, it is undeniably critical that you do so as soon as possible. After all, SMS is the method of communication and inquiry that we utilize for vital matters like communication and enquiries. However, doing so is not without its difficulties. Even if there are several applications available that allow you to transfer things such as films or images, finding a program that allows you to transmit messages is fairly difficult. This post will introduce you to four programs that may be useful for transferring Android SMS to a PC.
Before We Transfer Android SMS to PC:
We have created a fantastic tool that is simple to use and that anyone can use because we have concentrated on coding programs for mobile phones for a long time. Take a look at this: Download Android SMS to PC can be transferred quickly and safely using FoneDog Phone Transfer. It is unquestionably secure and effective. If you prefer to handle things on your own, we’ve compiled a list of some common solutions for you to consider further down the page. Transfer over the phone Files can be transferred between iOS, Android, and Windows PC.
Fully compatible with the most recent versions of iOS and Android.
How to Transfer Android Messages to a Computer Android SMS to PC Transfer with a Mobile Application Google Drive makes it simple to transfer Android SMS to a PC.
How to Transfer Android SMS to PC
It is FoneDog Phone Transfer that is the most effective tool for transferring messages, and there are several reasons for this. Phone TransferTransfer files between iOS, Android, and a Windows PC using your phone. Text messages, contacts, photographs, videos, and music can all be transferred and backed up on a PC with relative ease. Fully compatible with the most recent versions of iOS and Android. Download it for free. FoneDog Phone Transfer is a desktop application, which means that it can only be used on a desktop computer, namely a Windows PC.
Transfer of photographs and videos is supported, but the most significant feature is the ability to send messages.
Step 1: Connect Your Android to PC
A USB cable should be used to connect the Android handset to the Windows PC. Check to see that the FoneDog Phone Transfer program is already running on your computer. You will be able to see information about the connected Android smartphone on the primary interface of the tool.
Step 2: Select File Type (Messages)
An alphabetical list of file types should be visible on the left-hand side of the main interface.
Photos, music, videos, contacts, and messages are among the types of data that may be stored. Choose Messages from the list of file kinds to instruct the program to search for the necessary files in the specified location.
Step 3: Transfer Android SMS to PC
Once the software has completed searching for and locating the messages files, you will be able to view a list of the files on the right-hand side of the display. Simply click on the messages that you wish to transmit and they will be transferred. As soon as you have finished making your selections, click on theExport to PCbutton in the top navigation bar. With this approach, you will be able to convert Android SMS to a PC with relative simplicity. It is simple to use while yet being quite powerful, making it one of the most effective tools available.
Despite this, they are each highly successful in their own right.
Transfer Android SMS to PC with Mobile App
You will be able to view a list of files on the right side of the window once the program has completed its search for the messages files. Simply click on the messages that you wish to transfer and they will be transferred. It’s that simple. Click on theExport to PCbutton located in the top menu bar once you have finished making your selections. With this approach, you will be able to simply transfer Android SMS to your PC. As a result, it is one of the most effective tools available, despite its simplicity.
Still, they both have a lot of punch to them.
- SMS Backup and Restore is available for download from the Google Play Store. It is important to ensure that it is from SyncTech, as there may be counterfeits available. Once the app has been downloaded and installed, launch it. To begin, use the Get Started button. Proceed as directed, and if you are asked for permissions, just provide them by clicking the Allowall button. There shouldn’t be any unpleasant surprises in there
- Now click on the large green button with the text “Start” on it. Create a backup
- You will be prompted to choose what you want to back up. Simply choose Messages from the drop-down menu. You may also put phone calls in your list. To continue, use the Next button. Now navigate to the location where you want to save the backup. Due to the fact that we are attempting to convert Android SMS to PC, merely choose Yourphone. To continue, use the Next button. It is possible that you will be asked if you wish to schedule backups. This is all up to you. For the time being, use the Back up now button.
At this time, the backup file, or, to put it another way, all of your SMS will be stored on your phone in the form of a file at this moment. It’s only a matter of time before you can move them to your PC.
- Connect your Android device to your computer. Afterwards, navigate to This PC / My Computer. Open the drive that corresponds to the Android device that has been linked. Locate a file with the.xml file extension and open it. Once you’ve located the file, copy it and paste it onto your computer’s hard drive.
You have now successfully completed the tutorial on how to transfer Android SMS to a computer. According on what you’ve seen, it’s a little tricky, but it is surely feasible.
Transfer Android SMS to PC with Google
Another feature of SMS Backup and Restore that you may have noticed is that you have the option of storing the backup file in Google Drive or another cloud storage service. However, despite the fact that it is linked, it is not what we are going to accomplish at this time. In order to convert Android SMS to PC, we’ll back up all of your crucial files to Google Drive and then access those items from your PC via a Google Drive link. The following are the actions that you must take:
- Navigate toSettings on your Android device, then swipe up to see other choices, and then selectGoogle. Select Backup from the drop-down menu
- You will notice that Google has the capability of storing backups. Then choose “Back up immediately.” Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the task.
A backup of the following files will be created: (1) App Data, (2) Call history, (3) Contacts, (4) Device Settings, and (5) SMS text messages (if applicable). The backup file will be saved to your Google Drive account when it has been created.
- Navigate to a web browser on your computer
- Navigate to the Google Drive and then to the backup file you created. Once you’ve discovered the file, you may download it.
You should now be able to transfer Android SMS to a computer. making use of the built-in features of Android with the assistance of Google Because we are directly utilizing a Google feature, you may be confident that this is a trustworthy source. Google Drive’s main page provides access to the backups that have been created. They are available for download in the same way that any other files contained inside the platform are.
You will, however, be required to have an internet connection in order to complete this task. This is why the final approach will include a wired method for transferring Android SMS to a personal computer.
Transfer Android SMS to PC with Official App (Samsung Only)
Samsung Kies is another another application that may be used on your PC. It is a Samsung-exclusive app, so if you possess a smartphone from a different manufacturer, I recommend that you search somewhere else for entertainment. In any case, the primary aim for the development of Samsung Kies was to allow you to create a connection between your smartphone and your computer. To put it another way, it is the ideal solution for Samsung users who wish to convert Android SMS to their PC. The following are the procedures that must be followed:
- Install the Samsung Kiestool on your own computer. During the installation process, you may be asked which mode you would want to use. Instead of using Lite Mode, try using Normal Mode so that you can take use of capabilities such as file transmission. Connect your device to your computer via a USB cable when it has been successfully installed.
Please keep in mind that the Samsung Kies tool should provide information about the device as soon as it is connected.
- Several tabs will be shown in the left-hand pane of the window. SelectMessages
- Add Messages and then follow the on-screen directions
- When you are asked what device you wish to use, choose your Samsung device from the list. Once you’ve finished with the instructions, click on Save to PC to save your work.
However, this feature is only available on Samsung handsets and should not be used to transmit Android SMS to a PC. As a result, if you are not a Samsung user, you should search elsewhere. This is a very good alternative to FoneDog Phone Transfer in almost every manner imaginable.
You are not the only one who is interested in transferring Android SMS to a computer. There are a few of folks that are similar to you. And, just like you, they have difficulty in accomplishing this. That, on the other hand, is not how things are intended to work. In reality, it should be a piece of cake. You should be able to convert Android SMS to PC relatively easy if you follow the instructions in this article. After all, you have the assistance of four tools that are simple to use while still being really effective.
How to Save/Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer
“How to save text messages from Android to computer,” for example, is a question that many people have. “How to transfer text messages from Android to computer?” How can I transfer text messages from my mobile phone to my computer? – “How can I download text messages from my cell phone to my computer?” “How can I export text messages from my Android phone to my computer?” The transmission of Android SMS messages appears to be a problem that has to be addressed, and that is exactly what this post is aiming at.
- Yes, without a doubt.
- As a result, the SMS messages you have stored on your phone are likely to include critical business information.
- There are various different techniques for backing up text messages from Android to a PC or a Mac, which are detailed here.
- First and foremost, why do we need to back up text messages from Android to a PC or a Mac?
Using a 3rd-Party App, you may download text messages from your Android device to your PC. Part 4: How to Transfer Text Messages from an Android Device to a Computer Using a Samsung Device Kies Tips and Tricks for Reading SMS.xml on a Computer (Part 5)
Part 1: Why We Need to Back up Text Messages from Android to PC/Mac?
Your phone may have received some memorable text messages from a loved one, a group of friends, or members of your family, and you wish to keep them forever. However, you cannot predict what will happen to your phone: you may drop it or have it stolen or damaged, or your SMS may be accidentally deleted by someone else. It is for this reason that you opt to preserve text messages on Android devices. It is also possible to clear up space on your Android phone by transferring SMS from Android to PC or Mac.
It is recommended that you keep a copy of the text messages on your computer before deleting them from your phone because all preserved texts are important to you.
Check out what you can do if you lose track of your text messages on your phone.
Tips: Are you interested in learning how to handle text messages on your phone?
Part 2: Save Text Messages from Android to Computer with Android Assistant
Using Coolmuster Android Assistant (for all Windows versions) or Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac, a one-stop management tool and Android SMS transfer tool for Android users, you can easily transfer files, such as SMS, contacts, photos, videos, music, apps, call logs, books, and other data between an Android cell phone and a personal computer. Coolmuster Android Assistant, a usefulAndroid PC suite, gives you the opportunity to handle your Android files on a computer (Mac or Windows) without the need for any other software.
- Furthermore, you may send fresh messages straight from your computer, as well as resend and forward communications, and even send group messages to specified phone numbers.
- The following is a step-by-step illustrated instruction that will teach you how to store text messages to your computer from your Android device.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer and launch the software.
- To begin, simply connect your phone to an empty USB port on your computer using the data cord that came with your phone.
- It is possible that you may need to activate USB debugging on your phone first.
- Download Coolmuster Android Assistant now!
- Next, scan and preview text messages (step 2).
- You may select ” SMS ” from the left-hand menu to see a detailed preview of all of the messages that have been saved.
- Then, on the top menu, select the text messages that you wish to transfer to your computer and click on the ” Export ” option to begin the exporting process.
- Do you want to know what other people have to say about this tool?
To read the review, please visit this link. How to Use a Video Tutorial Tips:If you’re an iPhone user, you can copy text messages from your iPhone to your computer right here as well.
Part 3: How to Download Text Messages from Android to PC with 3rd-Party App
There are several Android SMS backup programs available in addition to the desktop software mentioned above. These applications may assist you with backing up your Android SMS to an SD card and then transferring the backed up SMS from the SD card to your computer. TheSMS BackupRestore is one of the top Android SMS backup apps that we would like to suggest to you. Listed below is the procedure for transferring SMS from Android to PC: In the first step, search for and download the SMS BackupRestore app from the Google Play Store into your phone.
Step 3: Connect your Android phone to your computer by connecting it using a USB connection.
Step 5: Locate the SMS backup file (in.xml), and copy it to your computer’s hard drive.
Part 4: How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer via Samsung Kies
Some Android phones come with their own official backup applications that may be used to back up files on the phone. For Samsung customers, Samsung Kiescould be an alternative for you to save texts on Android if you have the Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5. However, one of the disadvantages is that you are unable to read or access the exported text messages on your computer because the message was backed up in a file that also contained other items such as images, music, contacts, and other information.
- Step 1.
- Check to check whether you can see the “Connected device” message prompt.
- Select the type of data to transfer, such as ” Message,” from the drop-down menu.
- To save the Android message to a local folder on your computer, click the ” Backup ” option.
- You may also save your iPhone text messages to a PDF file using one of the methods listed below.
Part 5: Bonus – How to Read Exported SMS.xml on Computer?
A.xml file,.txt file, or HTML file are the most common formats in which SMS backup software for Android and iOS saves exported text messages. TXT and HTML files may be read directly by a computer without any additional software. A third-party program such as Notepad++, which is a free source code editor, is required in order to read the SMS.xml file. Notepad++ makes it possible to read the SMS.xml file without encountering any difficulties. However, you are not permitted to modify the.xml file using this Notepad++, since doing so would result in the.xml file being corrupted.
Synchronize text messages between your Sony and Samsung phones. Printing a text message conversation from an Android phone may be accomplished in two ways. Deleted text messages from Android phones’ SIM cards can be recovered using one of two methods.
How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer [2 Simple Ways]
Accomplish you want to backup Android text messages to your PC but aren’t sure how to do it? This post will show you how to transfer text messages from your Android device to your computer using several straightforward methods. Your talks with family, friends, and loved ones are recorded in your text messages, which is extremely important to you. Because of this, you often backup your Android phone text messages to your computer, where you can then access and see them whenever you want. Another possibility is that you are upgrading to a new phone and want to store up your old texts in case you need them again at a later date.
AnyDroid, which has shown to be the most labor-saving but time-saving method of transferring text messages from Android to computer, will be strongly recommended in this article.
You may also be interested in:How to Fix Messages for Web Not Working
How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer with 1 Click
Transferring texts from an Android device to a PC may be a time-consuming endeavor. This, however, is a piece of cake when using AnyDroid, a comprehensive Android data management solution. And the following are some of its most notable characteristics when it comes to transferring messages to computers.
- The simplest of procedures. Text messages may be sent from an Android device to a PC in a single click, thanks to the fastest transfer speed available. Over 2000 messages were successfully transferred from Android to PC in less than one minute, according to the results of the test. Transferring just certain items. You have the option to examine and pick text messages on your phone before transmitting them, which gives you greater freedom. Formats that are readable It allows you to export Android text messages to your computer in two readable formats: TXT and HTML
- More file types are available. You may also upload up to 24 items to your computer as a local backup, including calendar entries, contact information, call history and message attachments like as images and videos
- In addition to text messages.
It is compatible with virtually every Mac and Windows machine. Now, first and foremost, free download AnyDroid onto your computer, and then follow the instructions outlined below to backup Android text messages to your computer in minutes.
1. Connect your Android phone to computer
AnyDroid will be launched on your computer. Utilize a USB cord to connect your phone to your PC. To proceed, select Messages from the drop-down menu. What is the first step in backing up Android text messages to your computer?
2. Transfer text messages from Android to computer
Choose the messages you wish to transmit and click “Transfer” (you can click Select button to select all messages directly) To begin transferring chosen messages to your computer as a backup, choose the To Mac/PC button on your keyboard. Step 2: How to Transfer Text Messages from an Android Device to a Computer In addition to the functions listed above, AnyDroid provides a number of other features that may be beneficial to the majority of Android users. 1. Makes it simple to transfer data from an iPhone or Android device to an Android device.
Enables you to upload material to your Android phone directly from your PC.
How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer Free via Email
Email is another another secure method of transferring text messages from Android to PC that you can rely on.
If you choose to use email, all you have to do is attach the messages to an email on your Android phone and send it to yourself. next visit the email you just sent from your computer and download the file that was attached to it For further information, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Open the Messages application on your Samsung smartphone. Locate the messages that you wish to move. Choose from the following text messages
- To access the menu, select the menu symbol in the upper right corner. Choose “More” or “Share” from the drop-down menu. Then select “Email” from among the available options. Fill up the email recipient field with your email address. To send a message, use the Send button. Open your Email account on your computer and sign in. Obtain a copy of the text messages that have been received
The Bottom Line
After all, as you can see, AnyDroid makes it simple to backup SMS from Android to a PC or a Mac computer. So why not give it a free trial right away? If you encounter any additional difficulties while transferring text messages from Android to PC, please do not hesitate to leave a remark in the box below and we will respond as soon as possible. Being a member of the iMobie team for five years, as well as an avid Apple fan, I like assisting more consumers with a variety of iOS and Android-related concerns.
How to Transfer SMS/Text Messages from Android Phone to Computer
Android smartphones are becoming increasingly popular all around the world, especially in emerging markets. The Android operating system allows users to send and receive numerous vital notices and business information via text messages, and they have a large number of critical brief messages that you would not want to lose track of. As a result, it is critical to transfer SMS from an Android phone to a computer for backup or for later use on a computer. But how can you get these critical SMS messages onto your computer?
Try out a free trial version of Android Data Transfer to send and receive SMS messages on your PC.
Step 1. Launch the program and connect Android phone with computer
Installing the application on your computer is the first step. Then, run it and navigate to the main window of the application. By using a USB cable, you may connect your Android phone to your computer. When an Android phone is linked to the computer, the application will immediately recognize it and display the interface shown below. Please keep in mind that Android Transfer is totally compatible with all common Android phones, including those from Samsung, HTC, Google, Motorola, and Sony Ericsson.
Step 2. Export Android SMS to computer
To access the SMS management window, first choose the ” Information ” icon from the navigation bar, then select the ” SMS ” tab from the drop-down menu. All of your text messages will be shown in front of the SMS management window, as seen in the screenshot below. Using the ” Export ” option, you may choose which messages you want to export and then choose the format to export them in. Choose from the drop-down list: ” HTML”, ” CSV”, or ” Text “, and then choose the destination folder and tap on the OK button on your computer in the pop-up.
If you need to examine the exported file, select Open Folder from the File menu.
commenting software powered by
How to Save Text Messages on Android and iPhone
We receive a great deal of critical information through text messages. You might wish to keep a text message if it contains critical information, such as a date you need to remember or important work-related information. Modern smartphones now include a feature that allows you to back up and transfer your essential data to another device.
However, unless you have saved your text messages ahead of time or are migrating across mobile operating systems that are the same, your text messages may not be included in the transfer. Here’s how to preserve text messages on your Android and iOS devices: 1.
How to save and backup your text messages
You may store your text messages to your backup account so that you can view them at any time in the future. Rather of taking a screenshot of a particular SMS message, there are more direct ways to store it on your computer or using iExplorer if you have an Apple phone, if you have one of those devices. If you have an Android phone, the procedure is a little more complicated. If you use iMessage, you should read our guide on how to establish a profile photo and name in iMessage, as well as our top suggestions for iOS 14.
How to save text messages on iPhone
In the case of a PC or a Mac running OS Mojave or older, you may create a backup of your iPhone using iTunes, which will include all of the text messages that were there at the time of the backup, as well as any new ones. We’ll go through what to do if you’re running OS Catalina on a Mac in a minute or two. While you can create and save backups using iCloud, it will be much simpler to access your messages (and other data) in the future if you use iTunes to store them. Make certain you download the most recent version.
- How to create an iOS backup If you haven’t already, make it a point to create frequent backups of your files.
- Step 1: To begin, launch iTunes on your computer.
- The Summary tab should have a Backups section on the right-hand side of the screen, which you should choose.
- TheLatest Backupssections should be updated to reflect the most recent backup after the backup procedure has been completed.
Making backups on Mac OS Catalina
If you’ve upgraded to the most recent Mac operating system, OS Catalina, you’ll see that iTunes is no longer available. Keep in mind that the app labeled Music, which features the same music note logo, is no longer functional, since you will no longer be able to back up your iPhone using that app. In its place, you’ll need to connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cable, and then follow the instructions on your phone to “Trust This Computer.” Step 2: Navigate to the Finder on your Mac. Step 3:You’ll see that your iPhone has been mounted as an external disk under the Locations in Finder menu.
Upon selecting Trust, you will be given with a layout that looks very similar to the previous iPhone interface within iTunes. Step 5:You may chooseBack Up Now from this menu, which will generate a backup in the same manner as you would with iTunes.
Accessing your backed-up messages using iExplorer
Your messages have now been saved, however this is only the first step in the entire procedure. There is additional software you will need if you want to be able to view them from anywhere at any time on your computer. Enter iExplorer, a paid tool for MacOS and Windows that, among other things, can sift through your iTunes backups and recover various messages from your various accounts on the internet. It costs $40 to purchase a single license for the basic version, but you can also try out the demo version for a limited time for free before purchasing.
- Users of Mac computers must be running OS X 10.9 or higher, while Windows users must be running Windows 7 or higher, as well as iTunes.
- Third, in iExplorer, navigate to and choose the area entitled Browse iTunes Backups(it is still named this even if you are running OS Catalina) in the left-hand column, then select the backup from which you wish to retrieve messages.
- In the fifth step, iExplorer will bring up your text messages, with a conversation list displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Besides that, you may sort the discussion list by person, date, and the amount of messages exchanged.
- Step 6: Also available is the option to just export the photographs or attachments.
Using just iExplorer
However, in addition to allowing you to retrieve messages from an iTunes backup, iExplorer also allows you to retrieve texts straight from your iOS device. It’s ideal for anyone who wishes to avoid using iTunes to the greatest extent feasible. Step 1: Download and install iExplorer on your computer. The software should launch and appear on theDevice Overviewscreen after you have completed Step 2. Step 3: Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. Select your device from the left-hand column by clicking on its name.
You should keep in mind that if you haven’t created a backup of anything on your computer before, you will just see the option to Load Backup Data.
Step 5: Once you’ve finished, proceed to the following step.
It will be possible to view the talks by clicking on them in the left-hand column, and they will appear in the right-hand column if you click on them again.
7. You may export whole chats, including any linked media and documents, by selecting the export option from the drop-down menu underneath the current discussion. The files may be exported as PDF, TXT, or CSV documents.
How to save text messages on Android
We taught you how to back up your Android smartphone, but SMS is a little different. BackupRestoreis a free tool that performs exactly what its name implies: it backs up and restores data. It can back up and preserve your text messages locally on your Android smartphone, export them to a computer, or upload them to an online storage service such as Google Drive. It is designed to meet the demands of those who wish to preserve their communications in numerous locations in a short period of time.
- The first step is to save the texts.
- It will take you to the main menu when you launch it in Step 2.
- From this point on, you may decide what information you want to keep, which text conversations to save, and where you want to store the backups.
- The option to automate the procedure is also available if you are not bothered with manually sorting through text chats.
- Additionally, you may preserve the emojis that were connected to the texts and label the backup files so that they are easier to recognize afterwards.
Viewing, restoring, and migrating texts
Texts are being inspected, restored, and migrated. For step one, go to your main menu and pick View Backups from the drop-down menu that appears. Your messages will be displayed in XML format if you choose this option. You will also be able to reorder messages within your local folders if you use the View Backupsfeature. Step 2: Using the SMS Backup and Restore feature, you may transfer all of your previous messages to a new phone in an one smooth motion. It is most commonly used while setting up a new phone, which is the most typical scenario.
With no backup, you run the risk of losing some of your most recent communications history, which is never a good thing for anybody.
- According to rumors, the iPhone 15 Pro will be equipped with a periscope lens in 2023. The best iPhone bargains and sales for the month of January in 2022
- What to do if your iPhone isn’t charging properly
- Microsoft Surface Duo is said to be getting Android 12L, despite the fact that it does not have Android 11. The best smartwatch offers for the month of January 2022
How To Transfer Text Messages From Android To Computer?
To transfer text messages from Android to computer, follow the steps below.
- Connect the Android phone to the computer after launching the software. Installing the application on your computer is the first step. Android SMS may be exported to a PC. Select “Information” from the navigation bar’s drop-down menu, and then select the “SMS” tab to open the SMS administration window.
How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung phone to my computer?
Detailed instructions on how to backup and transfer SMS (text messages) from Galaxy to PC.
- Connect your Samsung device to your computer and run the application. Connect your Galaxy to your computer, and then run the application to get started. Text messages on the Samsung phone may be seen and selected before being transferred. SMS messages may be transferred to a PC either one at a time or in bulk
How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my computer for free?
SMS from your Android phone to your desktop PC
- Start Droid Transfer on your computer
- Open the Transfer Companion app on your Android phone and connect by USB or Wi-Fi to your computer. In Droid Transfer, go to the Messages section and choose a messaging discussion from the list. Choose between saving as a PDF, saving as HTML, saving as text, or printing.
How can I backup my text messages on Android?
Technique No. 1: Using Gmail to Save Text Messages
- Open Gmail in a web browser on your computer
- Go to the Gmail settings page. Navigate to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP options, and turn on IMAP. Make a copy of your modifications
- SMS Backup+ may be obtained for free from the Google Play Store and installed. Make a connection between SMS Backup+ and your Gmail account
- Make a copy of your text messages
Can text messages be saved?
Apple keeps your text messages in its iPhone backups, whether they’re saved locally on your PC or as part of an iCloud backup, which you should have already set up on your computer. That’s a nice thing! Unfortunately, they are not isolated from the rest of the group. You may, however, gain access to them using the file system.
How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my computer?
To begin, download and install the application on a computer; then, using a USB cord, connect the phone to the computer and begin.
Locate the backup option on the program’s menu bar and pick the data type you want to transfer. To save Android texts to a local folder on your computer, select “Backup” from the menu bar and press “Backup.”
How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung Galaxy s8 to my computer?
- Start by connecting your Samsung Galaxy Phone to your computer and launching the Android Manager. Android Manager is a tool that connects your phone to your computer and allows you to manage your phone from your computer. Then, on the main panel, click on the Transfer button. Step 2: Choose the messages to be exported from the Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/Note 5
- Step 3: Select a location to save the backup file
- Step 4: Finish the process.
Can you export text messages from Android?
Exporting text messages from Android to PDF format is possible, as well as saving text messages in Plain Text or HTML forms. Droid Transfer also allows you to print text messages straight to a printer that is linked to your computer. When you send a text message, Droid Transfer automatically captures all of the photos, videos, and emojis that are contained in the text.
How do I forward an entire text conversation on android?
Android: Send a Text Message to a Friend
- Select and open the message thread that includes the specific message you wish to forward
- Holding down on the message you want to forward until a menu appears at the top of the screen will get you where you want to go. Select any other messages you’d like to send along with this one by tapping them. To move forward, press the “Forward” arrow.
How do I automatically forward text messages to my email?
To have all of your incoming messages delivered to your email account, go to Settings Messages Recieve At and then choose Add An Email at the bottom of the page. Simply enter the email address to which you’d like SMS to be sent, and you’re done. You’ve completed your task.
How can I transfer text messages from Android to Android?
Method 1: Using Gihosoft Phone Transfer, you may transfer SMS from one Android device to another.
- Connect two Android phones to a computer via a USB cable. 1) Please use a USB cable to connect the source phone from which you wish to copy SMS messages to the computer. Select the data types that will be sent
- Messages may be transferred from one Android device to another.
How do I save text messages on my Samsung?
Choosing which messages to use as backup
- Navigate to the “Advanced Settings” section. Select “Backup settings” from the drop-down menu. Select the sorts of communications you’d want to be backed up to Gmail and click Save. You may also alter the name of the label that has been established in your Gmail account by tapping on the SMS section. To save your work and exit, press the back button.
How do I copy text on Android?
What is the best way to copy and paste text?
- Locate the text that you want to copy and paste and press Enter. Hold down the cursor on the text
- To highlight all of the text you wish to copy and paste, tap and drag the highlight handles to the desired location. In the pop-up option that displays, select Copy. Tap and hold in the area where you’d want to paste the text until the content is pasted. Select Paste from the drop-down option that displays.
How do I save text messages on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Solution 1: Use Android Assistant to backup SMS from your Samsung S9/S9 Edge to your computer.
- Connecting Your Android Phone to Your Computer is Simple. Start the Android Assistant on your computer and attach your Galaxy S9 to the computer via a USB cable. Choose the “Super Toolkit” option in the second step. The next step is to back up text messages from your S9 to your computer
How do I backup my text messages on Android?
How to make a backup of your text messages
- Start the Google Play Store by selecting it from your home screen or app drawer
- And To find SMS Backup and Restore, use the search box and type it in. Select SMS BackupRestore by SyncTech Pty Ltd, which should appear at the top of the search results page. Install by pressing the Install button. Once the app has been installed, tap Accept
- Once the app has been opened, tap Open.
How do I archive text messages on Android?
Start the Google Play Store by selecting it from your home screen or app drawer. In the search bar, type SMS Backup and Restore; then press Enter. Click on SMS BackupRestore by SyncTech Pty Ltd, which should appear at the top of the search results page. Select Install from the drop-down menu. Once the app has been installed, select Accept and then Open.
- Open the Voice application on your Android device. Select Menu Archive from the drop-down menu. To bring back a conversation, call, or voicemail, press and hold the button on the device. Unarchive may be found in the top right of the screen.
How do I get text messages from my phone to my computer?
To transfer text messages from Android to computer, follow the steps below.
- Connect the Android phone to the computer after launching the software. Installing the application on your computer is the first step. Android SMS may be exported to a PC. Select “Information” from the navigation bar’s drop-down menu, and then select the “SMS” tab to open the SMS administration window.
Can I get my text messages on my computer?
Mysms — Computer-generated text messages, also known as messaging. You may send and receive text messages on your Windows 8 / 10 PC or tablet using your existing phone number if you use the mysms application. Your SMS inbox is linked with your phone and is always up to date, no matter whatever device you use to send your messages from or receive them.
What is the best SMS backup app for Android?
Apps for Android Backup that are the best
- Some Data-Safety-Providing Applications
- Helium App Sync and Backup (Free
- $4.99 for Premium Version)
- Dropbox (Free, with Premium Plans)
- Google Photos (Free)
- SMS BackupRestore (Free)
- Titanium Backup (Free
- $6.58 for Premium Version)
- My Backup Pro ($3.99).
How do I backup my text messages on my Galaxy s8?
Apps to Keep Your Data Safe; Helium App Sync and Backup (free; $4.99 for premium version); Dropbox (free, with premium plans); Contacts+ (free); Google Photos (free); SMS BackupRestore (free); Titanium Backup (free; $6.58 for paid version); My Backup Pro ($3.99).
- To display all applications from a Home screen, tap and slide up or down from the screen. SettingsAccounts and backups may be found by navigating to: SettingsAccounts and backups Backing up and restoring data
- To turn on or off the backup my data feature, press the button. With the option to back up my data enabled, choose Backup account. Select the right account by tapping it.
How do I automatically forward text messages on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
On the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, how do you forward a text message?
- Go to the Home screen
- Choose Apps from the drop-down menu
- Open the Messages application
- Identify and pick the message thread that contains the message that you wish to forward. Tap and hold on the text message in question
- Forward will be available from the Message Options context menu that will appear.
Can I print text messages from my Samsung phone?
Print the Samsung Text Messages that were exported. Locate and open the exported message files, after which you can quickly print them out using the local printer that you have set up. If your computer is not linked to a printer, you can copy these files to another computer that is connected to a printer and then print them from that machine.
How do I automatically forward text messages to my email on Android?
How to Forward Text Messages to an Email Address on an Android Device
- Open your Messages app and navigate to the discussion that contains the messages you wish to forward to your contacts. Continue to tap and hold the message(s) you wish to forward until more options display
- Choosing the Forward option is the best option. Enter the email address to which you’d want the SMS to be sent. To send a message, use the Send button.
How do I forward text messages to my email on Android?
Text messages can be forwarded to an email address.
- Navigate to and choose your desired text thread to forward
- Then click “Share” (or “Forward”) and then “Message.” Where a phone number would ordinarily be included, include an email address instead. To send a message, press “Send.”
How do I transfer text messages to email?
Open the Messages app, then navigate to the thread containing the messages you’d like to forward on to someone else. When a message is selected, press and hold it until a black bubble with “Copy” and “More.” buttons appears, then hit “More.” On the left side of the screen, a row of circles will emerge, with each circle sitting next to a separate text or iMessage message.
The photograph used in the article was taken by “International SAPWeb Consulting.”