- A series of strikethroughs means to remove underlining. What does CS mean in English? Comma Splice. Cs means that two closely related independent clauses have been joined together with a comma; however, a comma is not strong enough to use in this position. Instead use a coordinating conjunction, an adverbial conjunction or a semi-colon. dev.
- 1 What does CS mean in Snapchat?
- 2 What does CS mean?
- 3 What does CS mean in relationships?
- 4 What does CS mean in a paragraph?
- 5 What does Cs stand for gaming?
- 6 What is a CS girl?
- 7 What does Cs stand for in lol?
- 8 What does CS mean after a signature?
- 9 What is a CS number?
- 10 What is CS health?
- 11 What does Cs stand for in law?
- 12 What are the 3 C in a relationship?
- 13 What is Cs in English writing?
- 14 What is a Cs in English class?
- 15 What does CS Stand For? 5017 meanings of CS by Acronymsandslang.com
- 16 CS – Slang/Internet Slang
- 17 What does CS mean? – CS Definition – Meaning of CS – InternetSlang.com
- 18 What is CS?
- 19 CS
- 20 Summary of Key Points
- 21 Second Definition for CS
- 22 Example of CS Used in a Text
- 23 See Also
- 24 CS
- 25 CS Meaning in Chat – What does CS mean in Chat? CS Definition
- 26 CS Meaning in Chat
- 27 What does CS stand for Chat?
- 28 Definition of CS
- 29 First Known Use ofcs
- 30 History and Etymology forcs
- 31 Learn More Aboutcs
- 32 Medical Definition ofcs
- 33 Definition of Cs
- 34 Words nearbyCs
- 35 Other definitions forCs(2 of 6)
- 36 How to useCsin a sentence
- 37 British Dictionary definitions forCs(1 of 2)
- 38 Medical definitions forCs
- 39 Scientific definitions forCs
- 40 CS:GO Dictionary: A Complete Guide to Counter-Strike Slang
- 41 A
- 42 B
- 43 C
- 44 D
- 45 E
- 46 F
- 47 G
- 48 H
- 49 I
- 50 J
- 51 K
- 52 L
- 53 M
- 54 N
- 55 O
- 56 P
- 57 Q
- 58 R
- 59 S
- 60 T
- 61 U
- 62 V
- 63 W
- 64 X
- 65 Y
- 66 Z
- 67 What does Cs stand for in Snapchat?
- 68 What does CS mean in dating?
- 69 What does CS mean in love?
- 70 What means CS lol?
- 71 What does Cs and Ds mean?
- 72 What is a CS girl?
- 73 What is a CS boy?
- 74 What does CS mean in gaming?
- 75 What is CS health?
- 76 What does CS mean after a signature?
- 77 How do you spell CS?
- 78 What is a good CS?
- 79 What is the perfect Cs?
- 80 Why is last hit called CS?
- 81 What does T’s and C’s mean?
- 82 How do you get girls into computer science?
- 83 What does Cs stand for in chemistry?
- 84 What does C’s area mean?
- 85 What does S c mean in wattpad?
- 86 What does C’s mean in food?
- 87 What does mean XD?
- 88 Which is correct Cancelled or canceled?
- 89 What is CS per minute lol?
- 90 How much CS should you have?
- 91 What is AP in lol?
- 92 How do you last hit in CSGO?
- 93 What is good CS for a Jungler?
What does CS mean in Snapchat?
Summary of Key Points. ” Riot Control Gas (from “2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile gas”) ” is the most common definition for CS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
What does CS mean?
The definition of CS is the symbol for the element cesium. An example of CS is a gas used to stop riots from happening. An example of CS is a rare, very reactive metallic element used in photoelectric cells.
What does CS mean in relationships?
A strong and healthy relationship is built on the three C’s: Communication, Compromise and Commitment. Whether starting a new relationship or celebrating decades of marriage, here is a refresher course in the three C’s: Communication.
What does CS mean in a paragraph?
Concluding sentence / closing sentence (CS) The Concluding Sentence (CS) is the closing sentence that wraps up the TS and sums up the paragraph. It closes up the thoughts and gives insight to the next paragraph.
What does Cs stand for gaming?
In Legue of Legends, CS stands for Creep Score. Creeps are the minions and monsters that you can kill for gold and experience throughout the game. So, in simpler terms – cs is the number of minions and monsters that your champion has killed at any given point in time.
What is a CS girl?
CSGirls is the first organization for girls at the University of Houston that recognizes excellence within the computer science and technology community. Members of the organization will be able to discuss technical matters and problems, which in turn will help promote academic excellence.
What does Cs stand for in lol?
Creep Score (CS) The number of minions, monsters, and other things (such as wards) that a player has killed.
What does CS mean after a signature?
A countersignature is an additional signature added to a document that has already been signed. The countersignature serves to provide confirmation of the document’s authenticity.
What is a CS number?
Course Classification Number (CS Number) Definition. This data element identifies a particular mode of instruction for a resource segment activity.
What is CS health?
Abbreviation for cesarean section; Chief of Staff.
What does Cs stand for in law?
CFR – Call for Response or Code of Federal Regulations. CL – Common Law. CNeg – Contributory Negligence. Cs or Cx – Constitution.
What are the 3 C in a relationship?
Relationship dynamics will go up and down based on communication, compromise and commitment, the 3C’s.
What is Cs in English writing?
Three of these are clarity, coherence, and conciseness. We can refer to these as the Three C’s: Clarity: All top-notch writing is clear. It communicates without requiring unnecessary mental effort on the part of the reader. That may seem obvious, but making clear to our readers what is clear to us is a difficult task.
What is a Cs in English class?
cs. Comma Splice. Cs means that two closely related independent clauses have been joined together with a comma; however, a comma is not strong enough to use in this position. Instead use a coordinating conjunction, an adverbial conjunction or a semi-colon.
What does CS Stand For? 5017 meanings of CS by Acronymsandslang.com
|***||CS||Customer ServicegameNASASAPComputing Slang|
|*||CS||Cop ShopComputing Slang|
CS – Slang/Internet Slang
What is the best way to sort results: alphabetical| rank?
|CS||Clip System (Nerf)|
|CS||Caught Stealing (Baseball)|
|CS||College Station (Texas)|
|CS||Clean Sheet (English soccer; goalie stat)|
|CS||Cities: Skylines (gaming)|
|CS||Custom Scenery (aka Custom Scenery Object; also seen as CSO; Atari)|
|CS||Collective Soul (band)|
|CS||Chicken Smoothie (game)|
|CS||Cody Simpson (musician)|
|CS||Cobra Starship (band)|
|CS||Coronation Street (British soap opera)|
|CS||Como Siempre (as always)|
|CS||Crimson Skies (video game)|
|CS||Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers band member)|
|CS||Creep Score (gaming)|
|CS||Clive Staples (C.S. Lewis)|
|CS||Cum Suis (Latin: and associates)|
|CS||Chappelle’s Show (Comedy Central TV show)|
|CS||Combat Skill (gaming, Diablo II)|
|CS||Championship Subdivision (football)|
|CS||Captain Skyhawk (video game)|
|CS||Cait Sith (Final Fantasy VII character)|
|CS||Cheating System (gaming)|
|CS||Cobalt Scar (Everquest)|
|CS||Crazy Safari (movie)|
|CS||Cold Skill (gaming, Diablo II)|
|CS||Castle Sauvage (game)|
Only Slang/Internet Slang meanings are displayed (show all 309 definitions) Please keep in mind that we have 250 more meanings for CS in our Acronym Attic. Look up CSin in the Online Dictionary and Encyclopedia.
What does CS mean? – CS Definition – Meaning of CS – InternetSlang.com
What is CS?
|CS means “Counter-Strike”|
|So now you know – CS means “Counter-Strike” – don’t thank us. YW!What does CS mean? CS is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the CS definition is given.|
|Tell a friendabout InternetSlang.comAdd an acronym- Sitemap- Random Slang|
InternetSlang.com was established in 2002 and will continue to operate until 2021.
“Riot Control Gas (derived from “2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile gas”)” is what CS stands for.
Summary of Key Points
“Riot Control Gas (derived from “2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile gas”)” is the most often used definition forCSon Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, among other social media platforms.
|Definition:||Riot Control Gas (from “2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile gas”)|
Second Definition for CS
This interpretation was also noted:
|Guessability:||4: Difficult to guess|
|Typical Users:||Adults and Teenagers|
Example of CS Used in a Text
CSAssist Us In Improving Our Cyber Definitions
- Do you have a problem with something you read on this page? Did you notice a grammatical error? Did you know of a slang phrase that we didn’t include?
Please let us know by filling out this form.
There are new and creative methods to communicate I love you. Text-speak is the use of only numbers to communicate. A glossary of dating jargon
|CS||Communication Server(back-end network terminology)|
|CS||Client System (s)|
|CS||Card Services(PCMCIA cards)|
|CS||Commercial Service(US Department of Commerce)|
|CS||Chief of Staff|
|CS||Consulting Services(various companies)|
|CS||Crystal Space(open source 3d Engine)|
|CS||Clean Sheet(English soccer; goalie stat)|
|CS||CDF (Cumulative Distribution Function)-Based Scheduling Algorithm|
|CS||Clear Screen(Hyper Logo Turtle graphics command)|
|CS||Consadole Sapporo(Japanase sports club)|
|CS||Custom Scenery(aka Custom Scenery Object; also seen as CSO; Atari)|
|CS||Common Source(amplifier topology)|
|CS||ChanServ(IRC Channel Server)|
|CS||Control Station(US Army)|
|CS||C Sharp(File Name Extension)|
|CS||Compressed Sensing(signal processing)|
|CS||Conseil Scientifique(French: Scientific Council)|
|CS||Campus Safety(various locations)|
|CS||Coefficient de Structure(French: Factor Structure)|
|CS||Chief Secretary(for Administration; Hong Kong)|
|CS||Consigne de Sécurité(French: Security Deposit)|
|CS||Coronation Street(British soap opera)|
|CS||Como Siempre(as always)|
|CS||Crimson Skies(video game)|
|CS||Critical Source(US DoD)|
|CS||Chad Smith(Red Hot Chili Peppers band member)|
|CS||Coronado Springs(Disney Resort)|
|CS||Cruiser Squadron(US Navy)|
|CS||Certificate Server(computer security)|
|CS||Centro de Salud(Health Centre)|
|CS||Clive Staples(C.S. Lewis)|
|CS||Coastal Station(US DoD)|
|CS||Capital Strategies(various locations)|
|CS||Concurrent Session(various organizations)|
|CS||Cum Suis(Latin: and associates)|
|CS||Cardiogenic Shock(cardiopulmonary resuscitation)|
|CS||Conseiller a la Sécurité(French: Security Advisor)|
|CS||Controlled Space(US DoD)|
|CS||Conway Stewart(pens; UK)|
|CS||Circle Surround(5.1 surround sound by SRS Labs)|
|CS||Chief Steward(various organizations)|
|CS||Chaplain Service(Air Force; US DoD)|
|CS||Colonne Sèche(French: Dry Column; firefighting device)|
|CS||Chappelle’s Show(Comedy Central TV show)|
|CS||Combat Skill(gaming, Diablo II)|
|CS||Computers and Security(International Federation of Information Processing journal)|
|CS||Culinary Specialist(navy rating)|
|CS||Coordinateur Sécurité(French: Safety Coordinator)|
|CS||Crescent School(Toronto, Ontario, Canada)|
|CS||Crystal Square(Crystal City, Arlington, VA)|
|CS||Captain Skyhawk(video game)|
|CS||Cell Station(radio basestation in PHS)|
|CS||Cheap Sox(Tufts University Improvisational Comedy Troupe)|
|CS||Cait Sith(Final Fantasy VII character)|
|CS||Core Spray(Nuclear Power)|
|CS||Creeping Line Single-Unit(US DoD)|
|CS||Control Strobe(logic signal, electronics)|
|CS||Caval Syndrome(canine heartworm)|
|CS||Capita Symonds Ltd(UK)|
|CS||Curve to Spiral|
|CS||Cold Skill(gaming, Diablo II)|
|CS||Congregation Secretary(Jehovah’s Witnesses)|
|CS||Corrugated Services, Inc(Forney, Texas)|
|CS||Channel Shuffling(mobile communications)|
|CS||Missionaries of St. Charles, Scalabrinians(religious order)|
|CS||Content Software GmbH|
|CS||Colorado Southern Railway Company|
|CS||Containment Substation Bus(electrical)|
CS Meaning in Chat – What does CS mean in Chat? CS Definition
The meaning of CSis Career Suicide, as well as additional meanings, may be found at the bottom of this page, which are related to Chat terminology and CShas three distinct meanings. All of the meanings associated with the CS acronym are discovered solely within the context of chat terminology, and no further connotations are found. If you’d like to view more definitions, please visit the CS definitions section. As a result, you will be sent to a website that contains all of the definitions of the term CS.
CS Meaning in Chat
Please look for the CS meaning of Chat in other sources as well as this one.
- More CS definitions may be found at Acronym24.com. Click here to read about CS on Wikipedia. Last but not least, search for CS Chat in Google over and again.
What does CS stand for Chat?
Searches for the CS acronym in Chatin search engines were collated into a database. The most commonly asked CS acronym questions for Chat were picked and made available on the web for everyone to see. The following Chat CS query list is intended to serve as a reference for others who have asked a similar CS inquiry (for Chat) to the search engine in order to determine what the complete meaning of the CS full form in Chat is.
What does CS meaning stand for Chat?
- In chat, the meaning of the CS acronym is ‘Counter-Strike (game)’.
What is CS definition?
- “Career Suicide” is the full version of the CS acronym.
What is the full meaning of CS in Chat?
There is more to this site than just the definitions of the CS abbreviation used in Chat. Yes, we are aware that your primary goal is to provide an explanation of the CS abbreviation in Chat. However, we believed that, in addition to the meaning of the CS meanings in Chat, you may be interested in the astrological information associated with the CS abbreviation in Astrology. It is therefore necessary to offer an astrological explanation for each word in each CS abbreviation.
CS Abbreviation in Astrology
- The meanings of the CS abbreviation in Chat are not the only thing on the site. Certainly, we are aware that your primary goal is to provide an explanation of the CS abbreviation used in chat rooms. Although we believe that the meaning of the CS meanings in Chat should be considered, we also believe that the astrological information of the CS acronym in Astrology should be taken into consideration. As a result, the astrological meaning for each word in each CS abbreviation is also presented.
Definition of CS
The site contains more than just the meanings of the CS acronym used in Chat. Yes, we understand that your primary goal is to provide an explanation of the CS abbreviation in Chat.
However, we believe that, in addition to the meaning of the CS meanings in Chat, you should take into consideration the astrological information of the CS acronym in Astrology as well. This is why we’ve given the astrological interpretation for each word in each CS abbreviation.
First Known Use ofcs
Noun1960, with the connotation mentioned above.
History and Etymology forcs
Noun1960, with the connotation already stated.
Learn More Aboutcs
To cite this entry, use the format “Cs.”Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, 4 January 2022. Additional Definitions for Forces
Medical Definition ofcs
(This is the first of three entries.) 1case2cesarean section3conditioned stimulus4consciousness5corticosteroid6current strength1case2cesarean section3conditioned stimulus4consciousness5corticosteroid6current strength1case2cesarean section3conditioned stimulus4consciousness5corticosteroid6current strength1case2cesarean section3conditioned stimulus4consciousness5corticosteroid6current strength1case2cesarean section3conditioned stimulus4consciousness5corticosteroid6current strength Cs is defined in medical terms (Entry 2 of 3) ˌsē-ˈes The following is the medical definition of CS (Entry 3 of 3): C 10 H 5 ClN 2 is a highly lacrimatory and nausea-inducing gas that is employed in riot control and chemical warfare operations.
Do you enjoy words?
Subscribe to America’s biggest dictionary and gain thousands more meanings as well as extensive search capabilities—all without having to deal with advertisements!
Definition of Cs
- Top Definitions
Is it true that you are a true blue champion of these “blue” euphemisms? Despite the fact that we could chat about this quiz until we’re blue in the face about the color “blue,” we believe that you should take the quiz and find out whether or not you’re a wiz at these colorful terminology. What one of the following adjectives best depicts the color “sky blue”?
Crystal system, crystal violet, cry uncle, cry up, cry wolf, Cs, CSA, CSB, csc, CSCE, csch, crystal system, CSA, CSB, csc, CSCE, crystal system, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA, CSA,
Other definitions forCs(2 of 6)
Chief of staff is an abbreviation. Christian Science is a religion that believes in the existence of God. Christian Scientists are people who believe in God and are committed to doing good in the world. Civil Service is a position in the government. Confederate States of America Dictionary.com Unabridged Random House, Inc. 2022, based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Random House, Inc.
How to useCsin a sentence
- In court documents, CS-1 is described as having a falling out with Wallin over money after that. Because we don’t see Cs on a regular basis, they stand out on a transcript when submitted to elite universities. There are two lines in the blue spectrum of csium that are particularly prominent: Cs and Cs. Moving on to the other words, we find the wordscsand yanshph in the portions that have previously been cited
- It is the lookout post for the captain to keep an eye on the highCs
- In this instance, the Irishcs, and it is used in the same way: ‘It is a sad case that I am forced to pay for your excess.’ A chdubhach bocht ag tuitim le ghrdh: ‘Isn’t it a bad case to be failing because of love?’
British Dictionary definitions forCs(1 of 2)
cscapital stockchartered surveyor is an abbreviation for this term. Christian Science is a religion that is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. Civil Service as a Christian Scientist Additionally:csCourt of Session 2012 Digital Edition of the Collins English Dictionary – Complete Unabridged Edition (William Collins SonsCo. Ltd. 1979, 1986) In 1998, HarperCollinsPublishers published the following books: 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2012.
Medical definitions forCs
The element cesium is represented by the symbol cesium. The Stedman’s Medical Dictionary, published by American Heritage® Houghton Mifflin Company owns the copyright for the years 2002, 2001, and 1995. Houghton Mifflin Company is the publisher of this book.
Scientific definitions forCs
The American Heritage® Science Dictionary is a resource for those interested in science.
The year 2011 is the year of the copyright. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company is the publisher of this book. All intellectual property rights are retained.
CS:GO Dictionary: A Complete Guide to Counter-Strike Slang
With a high learning curve, Counter-Strike may be difficult to master at first, and coming to grips with the vocabulary can make a significant difference in how effectively you adapt to the game. When you start playing CS:GO for the first time, you’ll notice that there are many new vocabulary and phrases to learn. In addition to learning all of the different callouts, you’ll need to get familiar with the vocabulary used in voice chat. Have you ever tried to explain a complicated TV series, movie, or concept to someone who has no prior understanding of the subject?
It is by no means a simple task.
Here’s a comprehensive guide to nearly all of the slang terms used in the realm of CS:GO.
- When a player mistakenly kills oneself with an incendiary grenade or a Molotov cocktail, this is referred to as 1g. It was precisely something that Jaryd ” summit1g ” Lazar did at DreamHack Austin in 2016, costing his side a victory.
- AC (Anti-cheat): a program that is used to detect instances of cheating. When a player kills all five foes in a single round, he or she is referred to as an ace. Damage done on average per round (also known as ADR) is a number that indicates how many points of damage were dealt by a player in one round. In video games, an aimbot is a software that allows players to automatically shoot at adversaries without having to manually aim themselves. Aimpunch: when a player’s screen rattles from side to side owing to their lack of armor
- Player who controls an anchor point on the map’s periphery and is responsible for its protection. It is possible to win the round with rifles in an anti-eco circumstance
- Nevertheless, this is not recommended. Whenever a player glances towards a wall in order to escape the effects of a flashbang, which is commonly employed against assaulting terrorists, this is referred to as anti-flash. Anti-strat: a circumstance in which one side is aware of the strategy of another and predicts what the other team will do in response
- An automated weapon such as a semi-automatic shotgun (XM-1014) or a sniper (SCAR-20/GSG9) is used.
- Bait is a term used to describe a player who uses their teammate to entice an opponent into an undesirable scenario. It is possible to travel the map more quickly by using the Bhop (bunny hop), which is a highly skilled technique. When a player helps their teammate to move into a higher position by squatting and allowing them to leap on their head, this is known as a boost.
- Crabwalking is a maneuver in which a player crouches and walks across the map while wielding a handgun or knife. Defending team on a bomb defusal or hostage rescue map
- Sometimes known as CT (Counter-Terrorist). One-player victory in the last round when one is outnumbered by the other players is known as “clutch.” The term “crossfire” refers to a circumstance in which players are all looking at the same entry into a defensive bomb location. The term “Comp” refers to a 30-round competitive game that is often played via Matchmaking. The term “counter-boost” refers to when a player is boosted into a position that is frequently used by the other side. Counter-strafe is a situation in which a linear movement is stopped by hitting the key opposite to the one being used (e.g. A and D, W and S). In order to get the most accurate aim possible, this is utilized to reduce a player’s velocity to zero. It is a Russian term (which means “whore bitch”) that is widely used as a joke.
- A default strategy is a regular plan that a team employs at the start of a round. Demo: a video of a previous match being replayed Dink: a headshot that may or may not result in the death of a player. DM (deathmatch): a free-for-all game mode that is typically utilized as part of a warm-up procedure. Drop: when a player hands over a weapon to a teammate. The term “dry-peek” refers to the circumstance in which a player attacks another without using a flash.
- It is an eco-friendly round in which the members of a team save their money together since they do not have enough money to purchase more powerful weaponry. Eco-frag: when a player kills another player with a pistol against a person who is better prepared
- Economy refers to the mechanism of purchasing weapons for both the attacking and defensive sides of the conflict. Entry-fragmentation occurs when a player kills another player while entering the bomb location on offensive. The EPL (ESL Pro League) is an international CS:GO league run by event organizer ESL
- It is comprised of teams from all around the world. Exec: a team clears out the location on attack, employing explosives and organized pushes to do this
- Exit-fragmentation: a kill achieved by a Counter-Terrorist on a Terrorist as they depart the bomb site after the device explodes, which is primarily done to harm the opposing team’s economic situation. EZ (easy): a word used to describe a situation or team as being simple, which is frequently used in an unsportsmanlike manner.
- Fake: an act of deceit committed against an opposing player or team in order to boost their chances of winning
- A flashbang bomb that causes blindness
- Flick: When a player swiftly aims towards a target and kills them, this is often done with an AWP sniper rifle. Force (buy): a player or team purchases weaponry despite the fact that they have limited funds since a round victory is critical to winning the game or building momentum
- An example of a region-based CS:GO league is the FPL (FACEIT Pro League), which allows professional players to train in matchmade games on FACEIT’s third-party platform
- An individual who is either the greatest or the poorest performer in his team’s kill column is referred to as a frag (top/bottom). Given their limited resources, teams must make full saves during a round in which they must not spend any money at all.
- An act of deceit against an opposing player or team in order to improve their chances of victory. A flashbang bomb that causes blindness. In a flick, a player swiftly sights at a target and kills them, which is often done with an AWP sniper rifle
- In order to win the game or generate momentum, a player or team must purchase weapons even if they do not have enough money to cover the cost of the weapons. In the FPL (FACEIT Pro League), professional players train in matchmade games on FACEIT’s third-party platform, which is based on a region’s CS:GO competition. An individual who is either the greatest or the poorest performer in his team’s kill column is referred to as a frag (top/bottom). a round in which a team is required to spend no money at all due to a lack of cash
- A full save
- A player that wields the Desert Eagle pistol is referred to as a hand cannon. HF (have fun) is a sportsmanship gesture that is comparable to GLHF (good luck). When a player’s headshot kills are divided by the number of kills without headshots, the result is known as the headshot percentage (HS).
- A player that develops strategy for their team before or during a round is known as an IGL (in-game leader). IBP (iBuyPower) is a computer company that formerly sponsored the controversial North American squad that was barred from participating in Valve Majors due to match-fixing allegations. That squad was made up of AZK, Skadoodle, swag, DaZeD, and steel
- AZK was the leader.
- Jiggle peek: a movement made by pressing ADAD fast near to a wall in order to bait a shot from a player who is holding an angle of the map
- Juan Deag (One Deag) refers to an opponent who is killed by the Desert Eagle pistol in a single shot, generally a headshot. Jump throw: A set grenade is thrown by jumping and aiming at a certain location on the map.
- In KQLY, a player accidentally kills another player while leaping. It was also made famous by VAC-banned French actor Hovik “KQLY” Tovmassian, who appeared on Dust II’s A bombsite and performed his infamous performance there
- The term Kobe refers to a kill achieved by tossing a HEAT grenade from a distance. KZ is a game mode that can be found on community servers and is meant to assist players improve their mobility.
- An AWPer does 87 damage to a person’s leg rather than another section of the body when they are on their feet. Lit: a phrase that is used in conjunction with a number to indicate how much damage a player has taken (e.g. Lit 95
- 100 – 95 = 5 HP)
- Lit 95: When a player’s duty is to discreetly travel the map in a fashion that can catch the opposing side off guard at the appropriate time, they are known as lurkers.
- Instead of dealing damage to another portion of the body, an AWPer deals 87 damage to a person’s leg. (For example, Lit 95
- 100 – 95 = 5 HP
- Lit 95
- 100 – 95 = 5 HP)
- Lit: a phrase used in conjunction with a number to indicate the amount of damage a player has taken. When a player’s duty is to discreetly travel the map in such a way that the other side is caught off guard at the appropriate time, such person is known as a lurk.
- “North American Counter-Strike” (NA CS) meme, in which NA players are typically thought to be inferior than European players, popularized the use of “NA” as an adjective to describe something that is sub-par. A nade stack is when a group of players launches a large number of high-explosive grenades onto an area. ping, frames per second (FPS), tickrate, packet loss, and choke are all displayed on the net graph, which may be accessed with the developer console command “net graph 1.” Ninja defuse: a player successfully defuses a bomb while the opposing team is completely ignorant of what has happened
- An NS (good shot) is a sportsmanship gesture that is used to compliment a teammate or an opponent for successfully killing another player with accurate aim. Nice try: a statement used to encourage a teammate after a game in which the team was defeated. N1 (nice one): a word used to congratulate a player or team’s decision-making during a game, sometimes in a sarcastically humorous manner
- “North American Counter-Strike” (NA CS) meme, in which NA players are typically thought to be inferior than European players, popularized the use of “NA” as an adjective to describe something that is subpar. Nade stacking is when a group of gamers launches a large number of high-explosive grenades onto an area. ping, frames per second (FPS), tickrate, packet loss, and choke are all displayed on the net graph, which may be accessed through the developer console command “net graph 1”
- The term “ninja defuse” refers to when a player successfully defuses a bomb while the opposing team is not aware of the event. An NS (good shot) is a sportsmanship gesture that is used to compliment a teammate or an opponent after successfully killing another player with accurate aim
- It is customary to use the word NT (good try) to encourage a colleague after a losing circumstance When a player or team’s decision-making during a game is praised, the expression N1 (nice one) is used
- It is often used sarcastically.
- The term “peek” refers to a movement that is used to see inside a choke point. Play for picks is a method that may be used on either offensive or defense that allows a team to play passively, safely, and loosely while simultaneously attempting to destroy the opposing team. Playing off contact is when a player hides/remains concealed and waits for their teammate to make initial contact with the other team before making their presence known to the opposing team. Pop-flash: a situation in which a player throws a flashbang skillfully enough to completely blind an opponent, preventing that opponent from reacting in time to avoid being hit
- An opponent may be inside the crosshair of a player who has proactively placed their crosshair at an angle before peeking, expecting that an enemy will be within their crosshair when they peek. Pre-fire: When a player anticipates that another player will be in a certain location, they fire their weapon at the exact moment they peek. The term “PUG” (pick-up game) refers to a matchmade game that takes place on a third-party server, such as ESEA or FACEIT.
- As in a quasi-buy, when a team possesses an assortment of weapons, such as a rifle, SMG and/or handgun, they are still able to purchase the following round based on the funds they have available
- A player is placed in a queue and must wait for a matchmade game to be discovered. Finding a matchmaking game with other players is the act of doing so.
- In response to losing a round, a player may begin cheating during the game, and this is known as rage hacking. Whenever a team wins a round after the opponent has won a round, the opponent’s money is practically wiped out, since their round loss bonus is reset, and they are forced to conserve money for the next round or two as a result of the victory. R-dub (RWS): a value assigned by the ESEA to a third-party service that demonstrates a player’s contribution to the overall performance of their team
- When a player rotates, he or she travels from one bomb location to another. In a rush, a player or team pushes toward a bomb site on offense quickly at the start of a round in order to take the other team by surprise
- Players that cheat during the game because they are upset after losing a round are known as rage hackers. Whenever a team wins a round after the opponent has won a round, the opponent’s money is virtually wiped out, since their round loss bonus is reset, and they are forced to conserve money for the following round or two. In the ESEA, R-dub (RWS) is a third-party service that measures a player’s contribution to the overall success of their team
- R-dub (RWS) is a value on the ESEA third-party service that measures a player’s contribution to their team’s overall success
- And Move around the bomb sites: a player moves from one bomb location to another. In a rush, a player or team advances toward a bomb site on offense quickly at the start of a round in order to catch the other team off guard.
- The assault team on a bomb defusal or hostage rescue map
- T (terrorist) When a player’s health is low (for example, after taking an SSG-08 sniper body shot), the phrase “tagged” is used to describe the player. Tilt: When a player is upset with the results of a round or game, he or she performs poorly as a result of their feelings. The term TK (team-kill) refers to a player who accidentally kills another player on their squad. Throw: When a player purposely loses a round or game, it is akin to the term “Grief.” (Tournament organizer) A corporation that organizes CS:GO events (for example, ESL or DreamHack)
- Toggle: a player exhibits symptoms of cheating in an inconsistent manner over the course of a game, similar to the flip of a switch
- When a team or player possesses grenades, Kevlar/helmets, and/or defuse kits, the word “utility” is used to express how many of each item they have.
- VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) is the official program developed by game maker Valve that identifies and bans cheaters from using Valve servers
- It is also known as “Valve Anti-Cheat.” Volvo is a nickname for Valve, a video game company.
- Walling is defined as a player who, with the use of a cheat program, can view their opponents through barriers. Whiff: a player’s attempt at a shot is unsuccessful. The act of strafing around a corner or angle with a slightly wider distance than usual while being closer to the wall is known as wide-peeking. WP (well played): a sportsmanlike gesture used to compliment a teammate or an opponent following a successful play
- Xhair is a shortened form of the phrase crosshair. X-ray: the ability to see through walls while watching a prior game demo
- This may be accomplished by activating the developer console command “spec show xray 1” in the development console.
- Prefire practice, for example, may be found on Yprac, a website that develops useful practice maps for developing a certain ability (e.g., prefire exercise).
Definition of an abbreviation CS Computer Science CS Computer Society CS Computer Science CS Case of Christian Science (CS) (s).
What does Cs stand for in Snapchat?
Summary of the Most Important Points According to the most popular definition for CS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, “Riot Control Gas (derived from “2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile gas”)” is the most common definition for CS on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
What does CS mean in dating?
Communication, Compromise, and Commitment are the three C’s that form the foundation of any good and healthy relationship.
What does CS mean in love?
Communication, compromise, and commitment are the three most crucial values in a partnership, and they serve as the basis for all other aspects of the relationship as well.
What means CS lol?
It is the amount of minions, monsters, and other objects (including wards) that a player has slain that determines his or her Creep Score (CS).
What does Cs and Ds mean?
Data Science (DS) against Computer Science (CS) (DS).
What is a CS girl?
CS vs. Data Science: What’s the difference? (DS).
What is a CS boy?
Filters is a slang term for a male homosexual who is effeminate.
What does CS mean in gaming?
2: The term “CS” refers to “Creep Score,” which refers to the amount of creeps (either neutral jungle creeps or enemy creeps) on which you have scored the final hit and gained gold. If you are laning, the most effective approach to improve your CS is to just practice it in custom games on your own time and schedule.
What is CS health?
In medicine, a Caesarean section (also known as a C-section or caesarean birth) is a surgical surgery in which one or more infants are born through an incision in the mother’s belly. It is frequently performed because vaginal delivery would put the baby or the mother in danger.
What does CS mean after a signature?
A countersignature is an extra signature that is added to a document after it has already been signed by the original signatory. The purpose of the countersignature is to offer proof of the legitimacy of the document.
How do you spell CS?
The proper spelling of the English word “cs” is as follows: (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What is a good CS?
A good CS per minute rate is anything between 9 and 15 CS per minute.
If you’re able to maintain this or a higher score during the match, it indicates that you’re capable of claiming the resources necessary to carry your team.
What is the perfect Cs?
First and first, achieving about 120 CS in 10 minutes (which is deemed ‘excellent’) is not something that most players, if any, expect to do in a real game setting.
Why is last hit called CS?
The abbreviation “cs” stands for creep score.
What does T’s and C’s mean?
T’s and C’s in British English, or T’s and C’s in American English, is an acronym for terms and conditions.
How do you get girls into computer science?
How to Get Your Foot in the Door as a Woman in Computer Science Girls in grades K-5. Become a member of a coding club – Girls as young as seven can join many large girls’ coding clubs, which are oriented for middle school and older students. However, certain clubs, such as Black Girls Code and CoderDojo, accept girls as young as seven. Girls in the Middle School. Girls from high school. In college, there are many young women.
What does Cs stand for in chemistry?
Caesium (Cs) is a chemical element of Group 1 (also known as Group Ia) of the periodic table, belonging to the alkali metal group. It was discovered spectroscopically by German scientists Robert Bunsen and Gustav Kirchhoff in 1860, and was named for the distinctive blue lines in its spectrum (Latin: caesium). Cesium is the first element to be discovered spectroscopically (1860).
What does C’s area mean?
The cross-sectional area of a three-dimensional object – such as a cylinder – is the area of a two-dimensional form that is generated when the item is cut perpendicular to some defined axis at a point. For example, when a cylinder is divided parallel to its base, the cross-section of the cylinder becomes a circle.
What does S c mean in wattpad?
Color of the skin (S/c). Skin tone (S/T) is a color of the skin. Hair length is expressed as (H/l).
What does C’s mean in food?
Cross-contamination, cleaning, cooking, and chilling are the four Cs of food hygiene that anyone who deal with food should adhere to in order to avoid the spread of food poisoning and other illnesses.
What does mean XD?
a term used in text messages or e-mails to indicate joy, amusement, or other emotions XD is a type of emoticon. The letter X indicates closed eyes, and the letter D represents an open mouth.
Which is correct Cancelled or canceled?
However, while though both canceled and cancelled are permissible forms of the past tense of cancel, in American English, the variant with one L is more commonly used, whilst in British English, the one with two L’s is more commonly used.
What is CS per minute lol?
Creepscore per minute (cs/min) is a metric that players may use to keep track of how well they are striking the ball in their games at the end of each minute. Junglers and support mains will find this metric to be of little value, but if you want to examine your last hitting abilities, look through your match history for games when you played a lane role.
How much CS should you have?
It is possible to measure how well a player is last hitting in their games using the creepscore per minute (cs/min) metric. It is less relevant for junglers and support mains to look at this number, but if you want to analyze your last hitting abilities, look through your match history and find any games when you were in a lane.
What is AP in lol?
Ability power (AP) is a stat that enhances the benefits of certain items, abilities, and runes when they are used together.
How do you last hit in CSGO?
There are two ways to get the last hit under the tower: Method A – Melee minions are killed by two turret strikes, after which you auto-kill them once.
The second method is to auto them once, then allow the turret to strike it once, then auto them one more to finish them out.
What is good CS for a Jungler?
The amount of CS you should have with a jungler is determined by how big of an influence you have on the game. I suppose you don’t tax your ganks, so your CS score is lower, but your money is equal to or more than the opposing jungler with more creeps if you gank frequently. If you are a farmjungler, you should strive for 65 CS each 10 minutes of gameplay.