Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
How to fix Android won’t send picture messages?
- Navigate to Settings Network Internet and toggle on Mobile data. If you’re using mobile data, but Android still won’t send picture messages, disable your device’s mobile data and re-enable it. If that doesn’t work, proceed to the next troubleshooting tips below. 2. Force Stop Messages
- 1 Why is my Android phone not sending pictures through text?
- 2 Why are photos not sending on text message?
- 3 Why will my Samsung Galaxy not send picture Messages?
- 4 How do you send a picture text on Android?
- 5 What is MMS messaging on Android?
- 6 How do I fix my MMS on my Android?
- 7 How do I enable MMS on Android?
- 8 How do I turn on MMS on my Samsung Galaxy?
- 9 What MMS mean?
- 10 How do you send pictures from phone to phone?
- 11 Top 7 Ways to Fix Android Won’t Send Picture Messages Issue
- 12 1. Enable Data Connection
- 13 2. Force Stop Messages
- 14 3. Allow Unrestricted Data Usage
- 15 4. Clear App CacheData
- 16 5. Update the Messages App
- 17 6. Reset Network Settings
- 18 7. Update Android
- 19 A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Texts
- 20 My Android Won’t Send Pictures? The Real Fix!
- 21 Turn On Wi-Fi
- 22 Turn On Mobile Data
- 23 Why Can’t I Send My Pictures As Texts?
- 24 Alternatives To Sending Pictures Over Text
- 25 Message Sent!
- 26 How to Fix Android Device That Won’t Send Picture
- 27 Part 1: Why the Picture Messages (MMS) Can’t be Sent?
- 28 Part 2: 8 Ways to Fix Problem of Picture Messages Won’t be Sent
- 29 Part 3: A Quick Click to Fix Your Picture Issue by Fixppo for Android
- 30 Conclusion:
- 31 Fix: Can’t send pictures through texts on Android
- 32 Why can’t I send picture messages on my Android?
- 33 Why can’t I send picture messages on my android? – Gossipfunda
- 34 Challenges in Multimedia Service:
- 35 Why Can’t I Send Picture Messages on my Android?
- 36 How to fix Picture messages not getting sent on Android?
- 37 Conclusion:
- 38 Top 5 ways to fix Android won’t send picture messages problem or MMS not being sent
- 39 Enable mobile data
- 40 Force stop messaging application
- 41 Allow unrestricted data use
- 42 Clear cache
- 43 Reset Network setting
- 44 Question: Why can’t I send pictures via text on my android?
- 45 Why are photos not sending on text message?
- 46 How do I turn on picture messaging on Android?
- 47 Why is my Samsung phone not sending pictures?
- 48 How do I fix my MMS on my Android?
- 49 Why is there a message send failure?
- 50 What is the difference between MMS and SMS?
- 51 How do I enable MMS messaging on my Samsung?
- 52 Why won’t my Samsung send MMS messages?
- 53 Why is my Samsung s20 not sending pictures?
- 54 Why won’t pictures download on my phone?
- 55 Can’t send pictures through text!
- 56 10 Ways To Fix Android Can’t Send Picture Messages
- 57 Method 1: Restart Your Phone
- 58 Method 2: Wipe Cache And Data Of Messaging App
- 59 Method 3: Check Whether Mobile Data Is Turned On Or Not
- 60 Method 4: Do Soft Reset
- 61 Method 5: Check Whether MMS Is Enabled
- 62 Method 6: Check If Data Plan Is Activated
- 63 Method 7: Check Settings And Reset APN
- 64 Method 8: Check Signal Strength
- 65 Method 9: Do Factory Reset
- 66 Method 10: Alternative Way To Fix Picture Messages Not Able To Send On Android
Why is my Android phone not sending pictures through text?
If your smartphone refuses to send or receive picture messages, check that data connection is active and enabled on your device. If you’re using Wi-Fi, temporarily disable Wi-Fi and use cellular data. You cannot send MMS over Wi-Fi, so you should make sure you have an active cellular/mobile data plan.
Why are photos not sending on text message?
Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
Why will my Samsung Galaxy not send picture Messages?
Note: You NEED a data connection on your Samsung smartphone to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). Go to Settings > Apps > Messages > Settings > More Settings > Multimedia messages > Auto retrieve. Then try to send yourself a picture message to check if you are already able to send and receive MMS.
How do you send a picture text on Android?
Send Photo via Text Message
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread.
- Select the + icon to add an attachment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
What is MMS messaging on Android?
MMS stands for Multimedia Messaging Service. It was built using the same technology as SMS to allow SMS users to send multimedia content. It’s most popularly used to send pictures, but can also be used to send audio, phone contacts, and video files.
How do I fix my MMS on my Android?
7 Easy Ways To Fix ‘MMS won’t download’ issue
- Reboot Your Phone.
- Check your phone’s network connection.
- Disable “Auto-retrieve” in your messenger’s settings.
- Enable Auto-Download MMS.
- Clear Cache or Factory Reset.
- Clear Old messages.
- Track the Application’s Issues.
How do I enable MMS on Android?
Set up MMS – Samsung Android
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Mobile networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select MORE.
- Select Reset to default.
- Select RESET. Your phone will reset to default Internet and MMS settings. MMS problems should be solved at this point.
- Select ADD.
How do I turn on MMS on my Samsung Galaxy?
Tap the “Settings” icon on the Home screen, and select “Data usage.” Slide the button to the “ON” position to activate the data connection and enable MMS messaging.
What MMS mean?
MMS stands for ‘ multimedia messaging service ‘, and was built using the same technology as SMS (short message service) text messages. While SMS was built to send short messages, MMS focuses on sending multimedia messages.
How do you send pictures from phone to phone?
Select the Android phone which you would like to transfer photos from. Go to the Photos tab on the top. It will display all the photos on your source Android phone. Select the photos you would like to transfer and click Export > Export to Device to transfer the selected photos to the target Android phone.
Top 7 Ways to Fix Android Won’t Send Picture Messages Issue
Have you been attempting to send a family photo through text message to your grandmother, who does not have access to a smartphone, but have been unsuccessful? Is it impossible for your Android smartphone to send MMS to contacts? Listed below are some helpful troubleshooting techniques that will have your device sending photo messages again in no time. First and foremost, make sure that you have adequate cash or balance on your SIM card/account. The delivery of MMS to the receiver is charged by the telecommunications companies at a set rate (s).
Determine the MMS costs levied by your carrier and if you have enough money in your account to pay the cost of the photo message(s) you intend to send.
If this is the case, continue to the remedies indicated below.
1. Enable Data Connection
When sending photo messages on Android smartphones, data connectivity is a necessary precondition to ensure successful delivery. It is important to ensure that your smartphone’s data connection is active and enabled on your device if it refuses to send or receive photo messages. If you’re connected through Wi-Fi, briefly turn off the connection and utilize cellular data instead. Because MMS cannot be sent via Wi-Fi, you should be sure you have a current cellular/mobile data plan before attempting to send one.
Toggle on Mobile data by going to SettingsNetworkInternet and selecting it.
Continue with the troubleshooting tips that follow if that does not solve the problem.
2. Force Stop Messages
Force-stopping the messaging app that is refusing to send photo messages may potentially be a viable option for resolving the problem. To complete the task, follow the procedures outlined below. Step 1: Go to Settings and choose ‘Appsnotifications’ from the drop-down menu. Step 2: Next, pick All Apps from the drop-down menu. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and pick your messaging application from the drop-down menu. Step 4:Press the Force Stop button and then press OK on the prompt. The messaging app will be closed as a result of this action.
3. Allow Unrestricted Data Usage
If your smartphone is restricted from utilizing cellular data in both the foreground and the background, it may have difficulties transmitting photographs and other forms of multimedia files via Messages if this is the case. You should make certain that the Messages application has access to background data.
In the same way, you should set the app to utilize unrestricted data while Data Saver is on as well. To do so, go to SettingsAppsnotificationsAll AppsMessagesMobile dataWi-Fi and select the appropriate option. Change the settings to enable background data as well as ‘Unrestricted data usage’.
4. Clear App CacheData
A problem with the messaging app on your Android smartphone that prevents you from sending photo messages might be caused by a cache-related issue with the device. You could try clearing the app’s cache and seeing if it resolves the problem. However, if it does not, you should proceed to erase the app’s data. Specifically, navigate to SettingsAppsnotificationsAll appsMessageStoragecacheClear cache in order to accomplish this task. After that, hit Clear Storage to erase the data associated with the app and then touch OK on the popup.
After doing all of the troubleshooting steps given below and failing, it is advised that you erase the app’s data as a final option.
5. Update the Messages App
If there is a fault in the Messages app, your Android phone may be unable to send multimedia messages. Because software upgrades are typically accompanied by bug patches, you should update the Messages app on your smartphone if you aren’t already running the most recent version. Select App information from the SettingsAppsnotificationsAll AppsMessages drop-down menu. To update the Messages app, go to the Messages app page and click on the Update icon. Alternatively, you may click on the Update Messages button to the right to be sent straight to the Messages app page on the Google Play Store.
6. Reset Network Settings
You may experience difficulties sending multimedia messages from your Android mobile if the network settings on your device are not correctly adjusted. This can be resolved by resetting the network settings on your phone. Navigate to SettingsSystemAdvancedReset settings and pick ‘Reset Wi-Fi, mobileBluetooth’ from the drop-down menu. To proceed, press the Reset Settings button on your keyboard. Please keep in mind that this will completely wipe out all previously-set preferences for your device’s cellular data, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth settings.
7. Update Android
Updating your smartphone to the most recent Android operating system version may potentially assist to resolve this problem. Click on the ‘Check for updates’ button under SettingsSystemAdvancedSystem update and then on the ‘Check for updates’ button again. Updates for the Messages app are available for download and installation. Check to see if this resolves the issue.
A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Texts
Whatever the root cause of the problem, at least one of the troubleshooting procedures listed above should be effective in resolving it. You may also use these patches to address issues with third-party messaging applications, such as if the Google Messages app isn’t the default text messaging app on your device. Here’s a video instruction from the Guiding Tech YouTube Team on how to address the problem where sending photo messages doesn’t function on Android: Please let us know which one worked best for you in the comments section.
You’re unable to send text messages because Google has shut down the Messages service.
The most recent update was made on May 5, 2021. It is possible that the above post contains affiliate links, which will assist to fund Guiding Tech. Our editorial integrity, on the other hand, is not compromised. The information remains unbiased and true to its source.
My Android Won’t Send Pictures? The Real Fix!
For Android users, it’s natural to want to share all of their favorite photos and videos with their families and friends. Your files, on the other hand, are not sending as they should. Don’t be concerned! We’ll teach you what to do if your Android phone won’t send photographs in the following tutorial.
Turn On Wi-Fi
Recall that you’ll need a strong Wi-Fi connection in order to transfer photographs by any means over the Internet, including email. It is recommended that your connection be stronger and more steady as the files become larger. Swipe down from the top of your screen to see if Wi-Fi is enabled on your Android device. It’s preferable to transfer your photographs and data through a protected Wi-Fi network rather than over the internet. When you use public Wi-Fi, such as that offered at coffee shops, your data becomes susceptible to hackers.
Turn On Mobile Data
If you are not at a place with a Wi-Fi connection but do have an active mobile data plan, you can send an image via your wireless network instead of sending it through the mail. The quickest method to determine whether or not you have mobile data enabled is to slide down from the top of your display and hit the gear symbol to enter your settings. Select Connections -Data use -Mobile data from the drop-down menu. If your mobile data is switched off or otherwise unavailable, the only way to share photographs over the Internet is through Wi-Fi access.
Why Can’t I Send My Pictures As Texts?
MMS text messages, which are commonly used to share photos and videos, are a popular method of communication. This is one of the simplest approaches since it does not need the download or installation of any additional software. MMS messages, on the other hand, have certain limits. When you send a conventional text message to an Android phone without including a photo, your message is transmitted as a short messaging service (SMS) message. When you transmit a photo or a video, your message is turned into a multimedia messaging service (MMS) message, which is more complicated.
It is important to make sure that your images are not excessively huge and that your films are not too long.
How To Compress Pictures And Trim Videos For MMS Messages
If your files are too enormous to send using MMS, you’ll need to modify their sizes lower. The size of a file is directly proportional to the quality and dimensions of an image, as well as the duration and quality of a video. When it comes to photographs, one of the most effective ways to minimize their file size is to lower the size of the image itself, which affects both the quality and the dimensions of the image. Note, however, that this may result in your picture being fuzzy; thus, if at all possible, consider transmitting the original image via MMS using an other way.
For films, you may clip them using a gallery tool such as Google Photos to make them shorter.
Alternatively, open the movie in a gallery of your choosing and select the edit option from the toolbar. Trimming your video should be possible by specifying the start and finish times for it in this manner.
My Android Won’t Send Pictures To iPhones!
If you are attempting to send an image to an iPhone user and they are unable to receive it, there are a few things that you and they may do to resolve the situation. First, restart both of your devices. If the situation persists, you may need to get in touch with your mobile network service providers for more assistance.
Alternatives To Sending Pictures Over Text
Android Beam is a simple and convenient alternative to transmitting photographs over MMS messaging on Android devices. This app makes use of NFC technology to allow you to communicate files to another Android device by just tapping your phone against it. Please see our excellent tutorial here if you are interested in trying it out for yourself!
Another excellent method is to communicate over an instant messaging application such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or Discord. You may transmit an image to someone via a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection as long as both you and the recipient have accounts on one of these services. In comparison to MMS, the file size is substantially greater and you don’t have to worry about whether or not the recipient has an Android device on his or her person.
Aside from text messaging, cloud sharing is another method of sending photographs on an Android device. Through the use of a link or email, you may provide the recipient with access to digitally view and download the photograph or album of their choosing. To begin, you’ll need to upload the photograph to a cloud-based storage service such as OneDrive or Google Photos, and then delete it. Much better, if you have your images set up to upload automatically to one of these services, this procedure becomes even simpler.
If you’re using Google Photos, you may send an image or album to another person’s Gmail address if they have the same account as you.
If, on the other hand, you copy and share the link to the image, anybody who has the URL will be able to view the photographs.
Another common method of distributing photographs is to submit them to a free image hosting service such as Imgur. This enables you to copy the link to the image and send it to anybody you choose without having to retype it. You may also use the image to create a link to your website! Most sites will ask you to sign up for an account, and others may have file upload restrictions in place. Keep in mind that anybody who has access to the link can view the photographs that you upload, so only submit images that you don’t mind being seen by complete strangers.
You’re now prepared to share your photos and movies with others, even if your Android phone isn’t capable of doing so. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and we hope you will forward it along to someone who will benefit from understanding how to transmit photographs on an Android device without having to go through the effort.
Please leave a comment if you have any more queries concerning the difficulties in transmitting photographs on Android devices.
How to Fix Android Device That Won’t Send Picture
MMS, which stands for Multimedia Messaging Service, is the abbreviation for picture messages. People may simply send photo messages from their Android cellphone these days, thanks to technological advancements in this area. Because of the internet and a reliable network connection, it is now easier than ever to do so. The issue is that some users are unable to transmit photographs to Android devices, and they have reported this issue online on several sites, with the phrase “I am unable to send pictures through text on my Android device.” This is one of the most common problems that anybody may have with their Android device, and there are several very simple fixes for this issue.
There is no need to be concerned if you are unable to attach an image to a text message on Android if you carefully read and follow the instructions in this article.
Part 1: Why the Picture Messages (MMS) Can’t be Sent?
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is the abbreviation for picture messaging. People may simply send photo messages from their Android cellphone these days, thanks to technological advancements in the field. Because of the internet and a reliable network connection, it’s now easier than ever to do so. According to the issue, several Android users have complained that they are unable to transmit photographs to their devices via text message, stating “I am unable to send pictures via text message on my Android.” There are several very simple remedies for this problem, which is one of the most prevalent difficulties that anybody who uses an Android device may go across.
If you follow the instructions in this article, there is no need for you to be concerned that you will not be able to attach an image to a text message Android.
- People sometimes reside in areas where the network connection is quite poor, which is a problem for them. In such instance, MMS cannot be transmitted
- The message cache and data are also to blame for this issue, as previously stated. It can occasionally cause interruptions in the messaging services, preventing you from being able to send or receive MMS
- This problem is also caused by a number of significant software issues. They deactivate a variety of features, and users occasionally have this difficulty. Sending MMS requires the right APN settings to be in place. It will be necessary to create or amend the APN settings in such instance.
Part 2: 8 Ways to Fix Problem of Picture Messages Won’t be Sent
The first thing you should examine is the strength of your mobile data connection. An active cellular data connection is required in order to use the MMS function. Android does not allow you to attach a photo to a text message unless you have a data connection. To determine if cellular data is enabled or off, you must first navigate to the settings menu. To activate mobile networks, go to “Wireless and Network Settings” and hit “Mobile Networks.” If data is already enabled, you won’t need to press anything.
There is also more aspect to MMS to consider.
If you are unable to transmit MMS, try reconnecting to your service provider’s network and attempting again.
2. Check the Device Signal Strength
This is a problem that many people encounter and believe to be true. When you are connected to cellular data, but are unable to transmit MMS, this is known as a data disconnect. It’s possible that a weak network was the source of the problem’s emergence. In this circumstance, the first thing you should do is look at the network bars. If there are five bars on the screen, the network is strong. If there are only half-bars, the network is not strong. In general, the strength and weakness of the network vary depending on the location.
It’s possible that you won’t have access to the proper network in the village area once more.
Occasionally, you will have a strong network in your bedroom, but you will not have a strong network in the dining room. If you see that the network bars are faint, attempt to find a location where the network is robust.
3. To Enable Your MMS
In order to transmit images or video messages via the Roam Mobility network, you must first setup a few settings on your device. The MMS setting is one of the configuration options that must be completed. If the MMS setup on your smart phone is incorrect, you will not be able to send or receive MMS text messages. Consider the following procedures to enable the MMS setting:
- Pick “Settings” from the drop-down menu
- Then select “More Settings” or “Mobile Data” / “Mobile Networks”
- Last select “Access Point Names.” In order to do so, you must give the appropriate APN settings.
4. Check Settings and Reset APN
If you wish to send MMS messages to other people using your mobile network, you must setup the APN settings. We’ll walk you through the process of creating or editing an APN.
- To begin, plug the sim card into your smartphone and select the settings option from the menu. Then click on “Wireless & Mobile networks” to see even more options. Select the Access Point Name option and then select the Menu option. Now press the new APN option or the + symbol (if the + symbol is present, there will be no New APN choice
- In this case, simply press the + symbol). Finding a new APN and creating or editing the field
- Now, depending to your network providers, fill up the following fields: Name, APN, UsernamePassword, and MMSC, and select either the “Internet+MMS” option or the “default, supl, MMS” configuration options
- Save the file by selecting it from the menu. Select the new APN from the drop-down menu. It’s as simple as restarting your phone
5. Delete Messaging App Cache and Data
It is required to clear the cache data stored on a device. It is possible that you will experience MMS interruption as a result of their actions on several occasions. If this is the case, deleting the message cache data may be able to resolve your issue. Let’s see if there’s a way to get them out of the way.
- Cached data on a device must be cleared periodically. It is possible that you will experience MMS interruption as a result of these issues. Your problem may be resolved if you clear your message cache data. Look at how you can get them out of the way.
6. Force Reboot Your Android Device
Occasionally, you may encounter this issue as the result of a small system malfunction. If you are experiencing this problem for the first time or in an unexpected manner, a force reboot may be necessary to resolve it. The majority of Android smartphones have minor software issues that need to be addressed. And the most straightforward solution to this problem is to force a reboot. To reboot your computer, you just hit the volume down key and the power button at the same time and hold them for 7 to 10 seconds.
7. Do A Soft Reset
A soft reset might help you get the most out of your phone’s functionality. Many users believe that the soft reset is detrimental to the phone’s performance. However, that is an erroneous assumption. It has no harmful effects and, in fact, has some positive effects. It will give your phone a boost, and it may also help to resolve issues in various features. If you are having trouble with the MMS issue, you should consider doing a soft reset. To begin, remove the battery from your smartphone. Now wait 45 seconds before continuing.
Check to see if the MMS problem has been resolved or not.
8. Master Reset Your Device
This is the last resort for resolving any issues with your phone that cannot be resolved using a utility. If you are still unable to send MMS after using the methods listed above, you should do a factory reset on your Android device. This will completely wipe off all of the data on your phone and restore it to its factory default settings and appearance. So, before doing a master reset, make a backup of any crucial photos, movies, applications, and other items. See the following steps to perform a master reset:
- First and foremost, turn off your Android phone. Hold down the volume up and home buttons for a few seconds. Then press and hold the power button until you see the screen
- When you see the screen, release the power button but continue to hold the home and volume up buttons simultaneously. As soon as you see the Android logo, press and hold all of the buttons for 30-60 seconds. Then, using the volume down key, navigate to the option “wipe data/factory reset,” and then click the power button to confirm your choice. Now, you must wait until the master reset is completed. When it’s finished, select the option “Reboot system immediately” and push the power button to restart the computer. Now, the phone will reboot, which may take a few moments, and the master reset will be completed
Part 3: A Quick Click to Fix Your Picture Issue by Fixppo for Android
The most effective method of resolving an image sending problem is to useFixppo for Android. If you are unfamiliar with this program, we will take this opportunity to expose it to you in further detail. This Android system repair tool is capable of resolving the majority of issues that may arise with your Android phone. Check out some of the remarkable capabilities of this incredible tool:
- With Fixppo for Android, you can quickly and easily resolve picture-sending issues. For those who are not already aware with this program, we will provide you with a brief overview of its features. A lot of problems with your Android phone may be resolved with this Android system repair tool. The following are some of the incredible capabilities offered by this extraordinary tool:
The most effective method of resolving an image sending problem is to utilizeFixppo for Android.
If you are unfamiliar with this program, we will use this opportunity to present it to you. This Android system repair tool is capable of resolving the majority of issues associated with your Android phone. Check out some of the fantastic features of this incredible tool –
If you are able to resolve the problem with the Android smartphone not being able to transfer photographs to the Android device, there is nothing better for you. As a result, this article will serve as your finest resource for resolving this issue. You may use any of these top 9 methods for resolving the problem of being unable to attach an image to a text message on Android, but the most effective and risk-free method is to utilize Fixppo for Android. So stop spending your time on alternative applications or methods and start using Fixppo to ensure that your mending procedure is guaranteed to be effective 100 percent of the time.
Fix: Can’t send pictures through texts on Android
A decade after its introduction, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is still in use by certain customers who want to transmit photos or GIFs over text message. It appears that some of them are unable to transmit photographs through text messages on their Android handsets at this time. Learn how to resolve this issue by following the instructions provided below. The following is the table of contents:
- Make sure your messaging settings are up to date
- Delete any local data from your messaging app. Enable RCS message delivery
- Reset your APN settings
- Get in touch with your carrier
- Reset the network settings
Why can’t I send picture messages on my Android?
It is necessary to have MMS functionalities activated in order to transmit photographs via the text-messaging application. The option is to make advantage of the newRCS chat functionality. Consequently, be sure to check the Messages Settings, erase local data from the app, reset APN, or totally reset network settings before moving on.
1. Check Messages Settings
To begin, open Messages and look for any toggles that are relevant to MMS. If you do not use the innovative RCS messaging, you will still need to utilize MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) to transmit photographs (no larger than 3,5 MB) via text messages if you do not use the RCS messaging. As a result, access the Messages3-dot menuSettingsAdvanced and double-check that any MMS-related toggles are turned on. If it doesn’t work, move on to the next stage in the process.
2. Clear local data from Messages
In the first instance, open Messages and look for any toggles that are associated with MMS transmissions. If you don’t want to use the new RCS messaging system, you’ll still have to use MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) to send photographs (with a maximum size of 3,5 MB) via text messages. Check that any MMS-related toggles are enabled by going to the Messages3-dot menu SettingsAdvanced. The next step is to try something else if it doesn’t work.
- Navigate to Settings > Applications > Expand all apps (or select Manage apps or App manager from the drop-down menu)
- Open Messages from the list of applications that have been installed
- Clear your device’s data and restart it. Open Messages and provide all of the necessary permissions before attempting to send photo messages again.
Alternatively, you may reset the Messages app by removing the latest version of the application. Here’s how to delete updates from your Android’s Messages application:
- Go back to SettingsAppsAll appsMessages and choose it once again. Select the three-dot menu option. Uninstall updates by pressing the Uninstall button. Restart your device and download the latest version of Messages from the Play Store.
3. Enable RCS messaging
In recent years, a more contemporary replacement to MMS has emerged, known as RCS (Rich Communication Services), which provides many of the same instant messaging capabilities seen in popular apps such as WhatsApp and Telegram. It’s essentially Android’s equivalent to the iMessages feature seen on iOS devices.
If your carrier allows this function, you may activate it in the Messages Settings section of the app. The ability to transfer really huge files (images do not need to be compressed) should be available to you with it. Here’s how to make the RCS Chat capabilities available on your Android device:
- Access your messages by tapping on the three-dot menu and selectingSettings. TapChat’s features include: Toggle the use of Chat features on and off. The only thing left to do now is to tell your receivers to do the same thing you did. The functionality will only function if all of the parties involved are using RCS.
Open Messages; select Settings from the three-dot menu. Functions available on TapChat. Toggle on or off the Chat functionalities; Having completed this step, the only thing left to do is to tell your receivers to follow your lead. Only if all parties involved in the transaction employ RCS will the functionality function properly.
4. Reset APN settings
If you are experiencing any problems with text messaging (including MMS), we always recommend that you reset the default APN (Access Point Name). This is how it works: when you insert your SIM card for the first time, you’ll receive a configuration message that will automatically establish APN entries for cellular data and MMS. You must, of course, run these configuration files in order to use them. It is our goal in this phase to restore the APN Settings to their default settings. In other words, returning them to their original MMS/Mobile Data configurations.
- TapMobile network
- Choose Access Point Names
- And then press Enter. Select Reset to default from the 3-doticon by tapping on it.
5. Contact your carrier
If the problem persists, contact your carrier and request that MMS configuration be performed. Even if that doesn’t work and you still can’t send photographs over text messages on Android, be sure to reset your network settings and give it another shot. If none of these options work, contact the company that made the phone you’re using.
6. Reset Network Settings
Finally, if none of the procedures above were successful for you, we recommend that you reset the network settings on your Android device. More information regarding this method, including what exactly gets deleted, may be found in this dedicated article. Here’s how to restore the default network settings on your Android device in the meanwhile.
- OpenSettings, choose System, and then select Reset settings. Reset Wi-Fi and mobile Bluetooth
- Reset settings
- Reset Wi-Fi and mobile Bluetooth.
That’s all there is to it. Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Please feel free to post comments with your views, questions, or alternative solutions. You can do so in the comments area of this article.
Why can’t I send picture messages on my android? – Gossipfunda
Why can’t I send photo messages on my Android phone? This is a common issue posed by many phone owners. Multi-media services were first provided by Android in the years 2002-2004. A method of sending or receiving messages that incorporate multimedia, such as video, audio, and photos, is known as multi-media services messaging. Customers were able to take images with their handsets and transmit them to the individuals they want because the handsets were equipped with a digital camera. SMS texting served as the foundation for multimedia services.
Sending images, movies, and documents has never been as simple as it is right now, thanks to the Internet.
People may transmit messages in a variety of ways nowadays, whether they be text, picture, video, or audio-based.
Certain third-party programs are capable of supporting and making use of multi-media services.
The only restriction is that the receiver must be using the same program as the sender in order for the message to be sent successfully. Why am I unable to send photo messages on my Android device?
Challenges in Multimedia Service:
- It is possible to distinguish disparities in the capacities of multimedia services in the mobile phones of the sender and the receiver If a recipient’s mobile phone is not compatible with the service, this can occur
- When the service was first offered, it did not allow techniques that involved sending messages to a large number of recipients. It was also difficult for the service to send messages in bulk since the delivery time used to be longer, and each message sent to each recipient had to be accompanied by a delivery report
- This presented another barrier for the service. The demand for multimedia services necessitated a wide range of specifications in mobile handsets, resulting in an increase in the price of mobile phones. In the beginning, there were fewer buyers for this sort of mobile phone because of the rise in price. Slowly, but steadily, it began to impress consumers as the number of users for the mobile device increased over time
- Nevertheless, setting up the mobile network to support this service was a significant difficulty. All of the operators employed a single approach, which was the WAP push method. WAP push provided content to the receiver through the usage of a URL that was given. The URL was pre-compiled and then hosted on the server of the service provider. The recipient was required to pay for each multimedia service that they got at the rate of one kb per minute
- There was a restriction on the size of multimedia messages, which were limited to 300 kb to 600 kb
- And there was a significant problem with the sequencing of media inside the message. Initially, playing the frames in the right order and time frame in the video proved to be a significant issue
- Scheduling inside the media proved to be another significant challenge. A difficulty used to occur when the receiver received and played a video, since there was a problem with lip synchronization and video playing. Additionally, storing data and handling that data was a time-consuming operation. As users began to transmit multimediamessages, storage issues arose as a result of the increased volume of data. Because mobile phones initially had little capacity, the services they provided would use a significant portion of that storage. Customers of the mobile phone began to have issues with the storage capacity of the mobile phone. A single movie or audio file would need a significant amount of disk space. As a result, mobile phones would become sluggish and more prone to freezing. This obstacle was solved when technology evolved in the hardware requirements of mobile phones, as well as in the software specifications of mobile phones. These services were now easily accessible through mobile phones.
Why Can’t I Send Picture Messages on my Android?
MMS has evolved into a necessary component of human existence. Images to friends and family, video capturing and sharing of crucial events, and sending voice messages are all services that appear to be a little portion of mobile phones, yet they play a significant role in modern society. With the help of these services, we have become so accustomed to communicating with individuals all over the world that we just need to make one single touch. However, their services may be interrupted from time to time for a variety of reasons.
Connection Error in the network:
A vital component of modern living, mobile messaging services (MMS) have grown ubiquitous. Distributing photographs to friends or crucial papers to family, capturing and sending key events in the form of films, and sending voice texts are all services that appear to be a minor aspect of mobile phones, but are actually quite vital. Due to the convenience provided by these services, we may now communicate with individuals all over the world with a single touch. However, owing to a variety of factors, their services may be temporarily unavailable.
A data plan must be included in a user’s service plan in order for it to be valid. Android users who wish to use the multimedia service will need to have a data plan installed on their mobile phones. Checking their plan on the provider’s website or downloading and installing an application from the provider to check on the services are options for users. They may also use their gadget to send a message code to their service plane in order to find out how well it is doing. If they are unable to locate a data plan in their services, one must be added.
When a device’s cache memory is completely depleted, certain of its services are momentarily suspended. Although the program functions well, users will be unable to take advantage of some of its features. This includes photo messages that are not transmitted from mobile phones as well as other types of messaging. In such circumstances, users must restart the application by clearing the cache memory and launching it from scratch. They may do this by going to the settings menu and selecting Apps and Notifications.
They may now select the storage choice from the drop-down menu.
Close the program and re-open it to make changes.
There are a variety of reasons why images do not get sent on Android devices. One of the possible explanations is that the program has become out of date.
When software is not updated on a timely basis, users may experience problems with the application’s functionality. The programs do not function regularly, and users are unable to utilize important features such as sending photo messages since the applications frequently crash.
How to fix Picture messages not getting sent on Android?
There are several approaches that may be used to resolve the problem of photo messages not being delivered from an Android handset.
Enable Data Connection:
If you want to transfer photographs, movies, and audios from your Android mobile phone, data access is critical to success. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that it is enabled and operational. Using Wi-Fi requires the user to make certain that the network is operational at all times. To restore the ability to send photo messages, a user must first disable mobile data and then allow it again.
The user may also be able to resolve this issue by forcing the application to close. This will re-start the program and resolve the issue it was experiencing. Alternatively, the user may navigate to settings and select the Apps and Notifications option. He will discover the application in that location, and he will need to open it. There will be a plethora of alternatives available, and the user must select the Force Stop option. After that, he can relaunch the application because the Force Stop command will shut the application.
Unrestricted Data Usage must be Allowed:
If there are limits on the use of cellular data, there may be an issue with the device when it comes to multimedia messaging. The user can authorize unfettered data consumption in order to resolve the problem, ensuring that the program has access to data even while it is running in the background. The user may access the settings menu by selecting Apps and Notifications from the drop-down menu. After that, he may go down to All applications and select the Messages option. Wireless Internet access will be available via mobile data and WiFi.
It will also have the option of unfettered data usage as an additional feature.
The Message application will now be able to access unlimited data sources.
Cache and data clearance:
Android mobile phones will not be able to send photo messages due to cache difficulties. To remedy this problem, the user has to erase the cache data and then clear the storage for deletion of the application’s data. These adjustments may be found under the Settings menu. They may pick Apps and Notification and click on Messages. It will have two options: Clear Cache and Clear Storage, which will be shown. The user must select one of these alternatives and then delete all of the data. This strategy is effective in the vast majority of situations.
Message App Update:
It is critical that the application is updated on a regular basis. The updates correct issues in the application and enhance its overall performance. The update of the Message application may be the solution to the problem of photographs not being sent, since it will resolve all of the concerns. The Google Play store is where you can get the latest version of the program.
Resetting Networks Settings:
When a device network configuration is not adjusted properly, customers will constantly have difficulty sending photo messages from their smartphone. In this instance, the users will need to reset the settings in order to resolve the issue. They may re-set the network settings by opening the phone and selecting Settings from the drop-down menu. Then they must go to System and choose Advanced Settings from the drop-down menu.
There will be a Reset button available. The users need to click on the Reset “Wi-Fi, Mobile and Bluetooth” option and reset the settings. This will clear off all of the options that have been set up for cellular data, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.
Update Android Application:
Because the mobile operating system has not been updated to the most recent version, certain aspects of the program may not function correctly at times. Users must check for updates on a regular basis. The updates may be viewed by going to the Settings menu. Users must first choose System, and then select the System Update option from the drop-down menu. If there are any accessible updates, users must download and install them as soon as they become available. This will resolve all of the difficulties with the device, including my question of why I am unable to send photo messages on my Android mobile.
In the years 2002-2004, multimedia services were first made available on Android phones. A person might use this service to communicate photographs and videos, as well as audio files and contact numbers, from one device to another. The sole requirement was that both smartphones must be capable of supporting the Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS). There were a number of difficulties encountered during the installation of the service described above. There are a variety of reasons why Android devices are unable to send photo messages, including a connection issue, a lack of a data plan on the mobile phone, an error in the cache memory, and an application with out-of-date software.
Top 5 ways to fix Android won’t send picture messages problem or MMS not being sent
You’re attempting to transmit some photographs to someone who does not have a smartphone straight over SMS. The service, which goes by the name of MMS, has been around for quite some time (Multimedia Messaging Service). With this service, users may transfer multimedia files such as photos, short video clips, animated gifs, and so on. Is it possible that Android is not sending photo messages? Take heart; the following methods will take care of your issue quickly and efficiently. Before going through the list, make sure you have enough credit on your phone because sending MMS costs more than sending SMS, so check your carrier’s rates.
Enable mobile data
The ability to send photo messages on Android smartphones is dependent on the availability of an Internet connection. Alternatively, if the smartphone refuses to send an image message, check if the mobile data is turned on from the drop-down option. If you are currently connected to Wi-Fi, consider temporarily deactivating it and connecting using cellular data. Because service providers do not allow you to transmit MMS via Wi-Fi, ensure sure you have an active data package or adequate balance before sending an MMS.
Force stop messaging application
If a messaging program is refusing to transmit MMS to a certain recipient, it may be necessary to force it to cease working. It’s possible that a bug or an issue has been activated as a result of this. It is preferable to force the application to close and restart it from the beginning. It operates in the same way that rebooting your smartphone does when an issue arises. To force a halt, hold down the program icon for 2 seconds until application information is discovered.
Tap on it to show other choices, then hit force stop to close the app and try to open it and send the MMS again. This should take care of the most evident problems. Also see: How to factory reset your Android smartphone.
Allow unrestricted data use
Android phones are intelligent devices that manage their own operations in the background. However, they can also impose overly stringent restrictions on a select applications. Ascertain that the Messaging application has unfettered access to both foreground and background data during testing. Follow these procedures to make certain. Step 1 – Continue to hold the messaging app to learn more about the settings. Step 2 – Select the app’s information from the drop-down menu (or similar setting) Step 3 – In the program settings, select Mobile Data and Wi-Fi from the drop-down menu.
The possibility exists that your smartphone’s cache data has been corrupted when you were navigating around the program, and this has resulted in the problem. Users can try clearing their cache and seeing whether the problem is resolved as a result of doing so. If it doesn’t clean the data as well, that’s a problem. To do so, hold the icon down for 2 seconds to see app information, then touch it to access the settings. There, go to storage and clear the cache. If the problem persists, try sending the MMS again and see if that fixes it.
Reset Network setting
In order to send any form of multimedia, you must ensure that your network settings are properly configured. Additionally, if they are not installed correctly, they might bring additional problems. This may be resolved by resetting the network settings on the phone. These are some of the strategies that may be used to accomplish this. Step 1 – Go to the settings menu. The second step is to look for “Reset Options” in the settings. Step 3 –Press the Reset Network Configuration button (or similar depending on the phone you use) Step 4 – Confirm that the prompt was received.
- In some cases, phones will prompt you to restart the device.
- Take a look at these more resources: If you are unable to download apps, here are the top 5 solutions to repair the problem.
- In addition, we urge that you check for updates on both the application and the mobile device.
- Try upgrading them and see if it makes a difference in your situation.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to see the latest tech gadget videos.
- You can get the most recent news on automobiles and motorcycles right here.
Question: Why can’t I send pictures via text on my android?
Ensure that your smartphone’s data connection is operational and enabled on your device before attempting to send or receive photo messages from others.
If you’re connected through Wi-Fi, briefly turn off the connection and utilize cellular data instead. Because MMS cannot be sent via Wi-Fi, you should be sure you have a current cellular/mobile data plan before attempting to send one.
Why are photos not sending on text message?
Make certain that MMS Messaging is enabled. If you switch off MMS on your iPhone, standard text messages (SMS) will continue to be sent, but photos will not be sent at all. To ensure that MMS messaging is enabled, navigate to Settings – Messages and ensure that the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
How do I turn on picture messaging on Android?
Configure MMS on a Samsung Android device.
- Pick Apps
- Select Settings
- Go down to and select Mobile networks
- And then click Finish. Select Access Point Names
- Select MORE
- Select Reset to default
- And then press RESET to complete the process. Your phone’s Internet and MMS settings will be restored to their defaults. At this time, it should be possible to resolve the MMS issues. …
- Select the ADD option.
Why is my Samsung phone not sending pictures?
If you are having trouble sending or receiving photo messages on your Samsung smartphone, the first thing you should check is if the Power Data Saving Mode is enabled. Navigate to SettingsDevice MaintenanceBattery to check your battery. Turn off the Data Saving Mode if it is currently active.
How do I fix my MMS on my Android?
You should check to see whether the Power Data Saving Mode is on on your Samsung device first if you are unable to send or receive photo messages on your handset. Locate Device MaintenanceBattery under SettingsDevice Maintenance. It is necessary to disable the Data Saving Mode if it is currently activated.
- Select Apps from the drop-down menu. Select Settings from the drop-down menu. More Settings, Mobile Data, or Mobile Networks are all available. Access Point names may be selected by tapping them. Select More or Menu from the drop-down menu. Save your work by using the Save button. To return to your home screen, press and hold the Home button.
Why is there a message send failure?
The message send failed error indicates that you were unable to iMessage that particular contact for one of several probable reasons. Their phone may be switched off, or there may be no signal. It’s possible that they moved to Android without first deactivating iMessage on their iPhone.
What is the difference between MMS and SMS?
An SMS is a text message with up to 160 characters that does not include an attachment, but an MMS is a text message that includes an attachment—such as an image, video, emoji, or a website link—is known as an MMS.
How do I enable MMS messaging on my Samsung?
As a result, in order to use MMS, you must first enable the Mobile Data feature. On the Home screen, tap the “Settings” button, then pick “Data use.” The data connection and MMS messaging are activated when the button is slid to the “ON” position.
Why won’t my Samsung send MMS messages?
If you are having trouble sending or receiving MMS messages, check the network connection on your Android phone. Open the phone’s Settings menu and choose “Wireless and Network Settings” from the drop-down menu. Confirm that “Mobile Networks” is activated by tapping on it. If it isn’t already enabled, turn it on and try to send an MMS message.
Why is my Samsung s20 not sending pictures?
First and foremost, make certain that mobile data is enabled. With two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen. Locate and choose Mobile data from the drop-down menu. If it’s already active, tap on it to turn it off, then tap on it again after a few seconds to turn it back on again.
Why won’t pictures download on my phone?
Check your phone’s network connection It is possible that you may need to verify whether your gadget has Internet connectivity from time to time. Make sure your Wi-Fi or mobile data is enabled on so you can store the MMS files. You do not have a reliable internet connection, which is one of the primary reasons your phone is unable to download MMS.
Can’t send pictures through text!
We’ve discovered a solution: Some people who are experiencing difficulties may find this solution useful. Support: The following are the APN settings for data and picture messaging (MMS): ‘Sending’ on the Android platform (but does not send, especially on Android 2.2.1) ‘Generic Network Failure’ is a term used to describe a failure of a generic network. ‘Permanent Error’ occurred when attempting to send a message. When you experience difficulties when attempting to send photo messages (MMS), access data, or connect to the internet, double-check that your Android phone is properly configured.
- Steps to Resolve the Situation Check your settings and re-enable your APN.
- It will also be considerably faster than reviewing all settings one by one.
- When the battery level falls below a certain threshold, certain energy saver apps stop the APNs or data connection.
- 2.From the Home screen, tap the Menu key to bring up the menu.
- 4.Wireless networks with a touch.
- Please keep in mind that this changes depending on the program version.
- Garminfone Wireless Manager is a program that allows you to manage your wireless network.
Make sure the Airplane Mode or Flight Mode check box is unchecked in the Settings menu.
8.If you find any of the following check boxes, double-check that they are checked: Enabled for data collection Make use of Packet Data Data Roaming is a term that refers to the movement of data from one location to another.
9.Access Point Names, also known as APNs.
11.Press the Reset to default button.
13.Confirm that the individual who is sending the message does not have dashes in the phone number or in the contacts list.
Attempt to view a web page or send an image message to test your data connection in step 14.
Check and update your APN settings.
It is dependent on the program version.
Wi-Fi-enabled controls on Android 1.6.
Take a look at Part II: Phone Information.
5.Access Point Names, also known as APNs, are used.
If this is the case, tap the Menu key and select New APN.
Tmobile’s APN is epc.tmobile.com.
Port: This has not been configured.
Password: This has not been set.
Select the Menu option by pressing the Menu key.
10.In the list of APNs, remove any additional entries that may have appeared.
To accomplish this, follow these steps: 1.Select the APN that you wish to remove from the list.
3.Press the Delete APN button.
12.Complete a soft reset of the system. Thirteenth, check your data connection by visiting a web page or sending a photo message (MMS). DOC-1847110-08-2012 11:07 a.m. on the 11th of August, 2012.
10 Ways To Fix Android Can’t Send Picture Messages
Picture messages, often known as MMS, are a type of text message that allows individuals to transmit pictures from their Android phones to one another. You have the ability to share your favorite photo to a buddy whenever you like. However, according to reports from consumers, they are unable to send photo messages from their Android phones. However, they have a question: “Why is my phone not sending photo messages on Android?” They don’t know why such things are occurring, but they are curious.
If you’ve found yourself in a similar circumstance, don’t get too worked up about it.
Restart Your Phone
Users are all too familiar with this predicament, but there is no reason to give up hope just yet. Some alternative solutions to the problem of photo messages not functioning on Android are listed below, and they may be of use to you.
Method 1: Restart Your Phone
Restarting your smartphone is the most straightforward solution to this problem. This is a commonly used strategy to resolve difficulties or faults of this nature. Simply press and hold the Power button for a few seconds before selecting the Power off option. Once you’ve selected the option, wait for a few moments to see if the device is completely turned off. After some time has passed, switch on your device once more and attempt to send an MMS from your smartphone. Check to see whether the issue happens again, and if it does, go to the next step in the process.
Method 2: Wipe Cache And Data Of Messaging App
When this type of error message appears, it is critical to clear the device’s cache and data storage space. The problem might be related to stored cache that corrupts and shows error while sending MMS. The following are the actions to follow in order to remove the messaging app cache and data:
- To access the Appsmenu, select Settings from the drop-down menu. Now go to Apps and selectApplication Manager from the list. Then scroll down and select the default messaging application. After that, select Storage from the drop-down menu and then Clear Cache and Clear Data.
After you’ve completed these steps, return to your home screen and attempt sending an MMS again.
Method 3: Check Whether Mobile Data Is Turned On Or Not
If you have a mobile device, it is critical that you verify that the mobile data is turned on. The following are the measures to take:
- To begin, go to the Settings menu on your phone. ConnectionsData Usage (for older Android versions, go to Settings and choose Wireless and networks) is the next option. Now verify whether Mobile Data is turned on or off.
Method 4: Do Soft Reset
Performing a soft reset of your phone is yet another crucial technique that might assist you in resolving the error message. Many people believe that a soft reset is ineffective, however it can significantly increase performance while also resolving an issue within the device. So, if you’re having trouble sending photo messages on Android, consider performing a soft reset once again. Simply remove the battery from the phone and leave it for 45 seconds. (Please note that this feature is not available on all phones, since many of them now have non-removable batteries.) After 45 seconds, connect the battery of your phone to the gadget and check to see if the problem has been addressed or not.
Method 5: Check Whether MMS Is Enabled
It is necessary to determine whether MMS is enabled or not. This is critical if you want to make use of the MMS capability.
You should double-check a few things if you’re utilizing the Roam Mobility network, as detailed below. It’s important to remember that if your device’s MMS settings are incorrect, you may see these types of error messages. In order to enable MMS service, follow the procedures outlined below:
- To begin, go toSettingson the phone
- Then click onMore Settings/Mobile Data/Mobile Networks
- Then, click onAccess Point Names
- This is where you will enter the APNsettings
- And finally, click onSave.
Method 6: Check If Data Plan Is Activated
It is possible that your data plan on your phone has not been enabled, and as a result, you are unable to send photo messages on Android. Many users, however, do not complete this step, resulting in them encountering an error message like the one shown above. You should check to see if your phone’s data plan has been activated or not once you have completed this step.
Method 7: Check Settings And Reset APN
It is possible that your data plan has not been enabled on your phone, resulting in the inability to send photo messages on Android. Many customers, however, do not complete this step, resulting in them encountering an error message like the one seen above. In order to determine whether the data plan on your phone has been enabled, you should first do a check.
- It is possible that your data plan is not active on your phone, and as a result, you will be unable to send photo messages on Android. This is a standard procedure, but many users fail to complete it, resulting in the appearance of an error notice. As a result, you should check to see if your phone’s data plan has been enabled or not.
Method 8: Check Signal Strength
It is possible that your data plan has not been enabled on your phone, and as a result, you are unable to send photo messages on Android. This is a standard procedure, however many people fail to complete it and as a result, they receive an error notice. As a result, you should double-check to see if your phone’s data plan is active or not.
Method 9: Do Factory Reset
When nothing else seems to assist you cope with the matter, the only option left is to perform a factory reset. The following are the procedures to be followed:
- To begin, navigate toSettingsBackup and Reset
- Make certain that you have selected the option “Backup my data” in this section. After that, go to SettingsBackup and Reset and select Factory Data Reset from the drop-down menu.
Then complete the reset procedure, and your gadget will be restored to its original state. You may also do a factory reset on your smartphone if necessary. MMS not functioning on Android may be resolved by doing a master reset. Keep in mind that this will destroy all of the contents on your phone, so please make a backup of all of your important information before proceeding. Now, follow the instructions listed below:
- To begin, switch off your Android phone and then press and hold the Volume Up and Home buttons. Press and hold the Powerbutton once more
- Now release it. After a short period of time, release the Powerbutton while continuing to hold the Home + Volume buttons. After the Android logo displays, turn off all of your devices’ buttons and wait 30 to 60 seconds. Now, using the Volume Down button, select “Wipe data/factory reset,” and then hit OK using the Power button. Wait until the master reset is complete.
- After it’s finished, select “Reboot system immediately” from the drop-down menu and press Power. This will cause your device to reboot, and the master reset procedure will be complete.
Select “Reboot system now” from the drop-down menu when it’s finished and press “Power” Once your device has been restarted, you will have completed the master reset procedure;
Method 10: Alternative Way To Fix Picture Messages Not Able To Send On Android
In addition to all of the above suggested alternatives, one quick and easy approach to resolve this issue is to use Android Repair. MMS not working on Android is resolved with the help of this expert tool. It is simple to use and has the ability to resolve a variety of Android problem messages. Because this program is extremely user-friendly, it is not necessary to have any technical expertise in order to utilize it. It can resolve issues such as Android phones stuck in recovery mode, MMS not working on Android, Android screen is black or blue, and so on and so forth.
The use of Android Repair, in addition to the other options listed above, is a quick and easy approach to resolve this issue. MMS not working on Android is resolved with the help of this professional software package. You can correct a variety of Android error messages using this tool, which is simple to use. Due to the fact that this program is extremely user-friendly, you do not require technical expertise to run it. Many issues like as Android phones stuck in recovery mode, Android MMS not working, Android screen is black or blue, and others may be resolved with this software.