Forward older text messages
- Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More.
- Select any other text messages that you want to forward.
- Tap Forward and enter a recipient.
- Tap Send.
How do you send a text message on an iPhone?
- To send a text message on iPhone: 1. Tap the Messages icon on your home screen. 2. Tap the Message icon to start a new conversation. 3. Type in the phone number or name of the contact you’d like to send a message to. 4. Tap the text box above your keyboard and type your message. 5. Tap the Arrow button to send it.
- 1 Can you forward text messages on iPhone?
- 2 How do I forward text messages to another number?
- 3 How do I forward an Imessage text?
- 4 How do you forward a text on iPhone 7?
- 5 How do I forward text messages when my phone is off?
- 6 Can I forward text messages to another phone automatically?
- 7 How do you forward a text on iPhone 8?
- 8 How to forward a text message on your iPhone through its forwarding feature, or by copying and pasting
- 9 How to forward a message oniPhoneusing copy and paste
- 10 Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
- 11 Got a Great Text Message? Learn How to Forward It
- 12 How to Forward Text Messages on iPhone
- 13 How to Forward a Text on an iPhone – Techlicious
- 14 How to forward a text on an iPhone
- 15 How to Forward a Text Message on iPhone
- 16 How to Forward a Text on iPhone
- 17 What Is Text Forwarding?
- 18 How to Forward a Text Message on iPhone
- 19 Texting on iPhone
- 20 Forward Multiple Texts at Once on your iPhone
- 21 iPhone Text Message Forwarding Feature
- 22 How to forward a message on iPhone using copy and paste
- 23 How do I Forward a Text on an iPhone?
- 24 Messages makes it easy to copy and forwards messages to other people
- 25 How to copy an iMessage (or SMS) on iPhone and iPad
- 26 How to forward messages on iPhone and iPad
- 27 How to Forward iPhone Text Messages to a Mac
- 28 About This Article
- 29 Is this article up to date?
- 30 What is Copying And Forwarding a Text Message?
- 31 How to Email a Text Message from an iPhone
- 32 How to Forward a Text to Email on an iPhone
- 33 Sharing Text Messages Through Email on an iPhone in iOS 7 (Guide with Pictures)
- 34 How to Email a Text Message as a Text File
- 35 Additional Sources
- 36 Auto Forward Text Messages
Can you forward text messages on iPhone?
On the iPhone, go to Settings/Messages and select Text Message Forwarding. A list of devices connected to your Apple ID will be displayed. Select all the ones you want text messages forwarded to. After that, any text message sent to your stateside iPhone should be forwarded to your traveling phone.
How do I forward text messages to another number?
Open the texting app you usually use and tap on the conversation that includes the text message(s) you’re trying to forward. 2. Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.”
How do I forward an Imessage text?
How to forward a message on iPhone using the forwarding feature
- Type the message you wish to forward and send it.
- Press and hold the message you wish to forward, then tap “More”
- Tap the forward button on the bottom right.
- Type in the contact name you wish to forward the message to.
How do you forward a text on iPhone 7?
How to Forward Text Messages on iPhone
- Tap Messages.
- Select the conversation that includes the message you want to forward.
- Tap and hold the message you want to forward until a pop-up menu appears.
- Tap More.
- The message you selected has a blue checkmark next to it.
- Tap Share (the curved arrow).
How do I forward text messages when my phone is off?
Forward older text messages Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More. It will forward the SMS message when the recipient is available and the message’s expiry period is not exceeded. To turn off call forwarding when it’s already enabled, press the FwdOff soft key.
Can I forward text messages to another phone automatically?
Another good text forwarding app is Phone Leash that has been developed for Android devices. Phone Leash allows you to automatically forward text messages and MMS to another phone number or your email address.
How do you forward a text on iPhone 8?
iPhone 8 & X: How to Forward a Text Message
- Open the “Messaging” app, then open the message thread you wish to forward.
- Tap and hold the message bubble for about two seconds.
- Choose any other messages you would like to forward by checking the circle next to them.
- Type a contact name or phone number in the “To:” field.
How to forward a text message on your iPhone through its forwarding feature, or by copying and pasting
- Instead of sending the same text message to many recipients, you may pass a message on an aniPhone utilizing the device’s inbuilt forwarding and copy and paste functionality. The text message forwarding option on your iPhone is a convenient method to send many individuals the same message without having to create a group conversation. Alternatively, if you wish to transmit the message through a different app, it is recommended to copy and paste the message. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
Sometimes screenshots just aren’t going to cut it. When using the Messages app on your iPhone, there are two distinct ways to send the same message to numerous individuals without having to create a group chat. In the first instance, the forwarding capability may be used by pressing and holding a particular message. Second, by repeating the process, the copy and paste capability may be activated as well. Here’s how to send a message in both directions at once.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1.To forward a message on an iPhone, first access Messages from your home screen’s navigation bar. 2.Enter the forwarded message into the first recipient’s inbox and hit the send button, or locate the message from another sender that you want to forward. Sending a message is as simple as typing the message you want to send. Meira Gebel (Business Insider) contributed to this article. Following the transmission of the message, press and hold the message bubble in which it is contained. 4.A pop-up menu will appear, giving you the choice to “Copy” or “More.” Select “More.” A pop-up menu will appear, giving you the option to “Copy” or “More.” Once you’ve selected the message you want to forward, press “More.” on the pop-up menu that appears.
- 5.At the bottom right-hand side of the screen, you’ll notice an icon of an arrow pointing to the right; tap on this indicator to continue.
- To move forward, use the forward button on the bottom right of the screen.
- 6.The message you desire to forward will appear in the text part of a new message thread when you click on the forward button.
- 7.Click on the “Send” button.
- Meira Gebel (Business Insider) contributed to this article.
How to forward a message oniPhoneusing copy and paste
Messages may be accessed from the home screen of your iPhone. 2.Find the message you want to copy and paste and highlight it. 3.Tap and hold the message until a black pop-up menu displays on the screen. 4.Click on “Copy,” and the message will be transferred to the clipboard of your iPhone. 5.After that, create a new message thread and pick the person who will receive the copied text message. 6.In the thread’s text area, double-tap the text box to make it larger. 7.Press the “Paste” button. Then, double-tap the text box and select “Paste.” Meira Gebel (Business Insider) contributed to this article.
Click on the “Send” button.
This also implies that you may copy and paste a message from your Messages app into any other software that allows you to type, like as WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
If you have Handoff enabled on your iPhone and iPad, and you have paired the two devices, For example, copying and pasting a message on your iPhone will allow you to put it on your iPad with no problem.
Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
Meira Gebel is a free-lance journalist residing in the Portland, Oregon metro area. She contributes to Insider by writing on business, culture, and technology. Her work has appeared in publications such as Digital Trends, Willamette Week, and USA Today, among others. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School and San Francisco State University, where she currently teaches journalism. Contact her on Twitter, where she can usually be found at @MeiraGebel, if you want to get in touch with her.
earns a commission.
Got a Great Text Message? Learn How to Forward It
- After tapping and holding a message you’d like to pass along, select More from the pop-up menu and then Share (the curving arrow). Using theplus(+) button on the right-hand side of theTofield, choose a recipient and then tapSend. To forward photographs and videos from the Messages app, follow the same instructions as above.
It is explained in this post how to forward text messages on an iPhone running iOS 12 or later. When using iOS 7 or later, the procedure is the same, however the particular stages may alter depending on the version of iOS you are using.
How to Forward Text Messages on iPhone
Follow these steps to forward a text message on an iPhone using the Messages app, which comes pre-installed on all iPhones and iPads:
- Then, choose the conversation that contains the message you wish to transmit by tapping Messages. Hold the message you wish to forward in your hands until a pop-up option displays on the screen. In addition to the options Copy and More, there are response options above the text message on the menu. TapMore
- With a blue checkmark next to the message you picked, you may proceed. This indicates that it is ready to be forwarded. If you wish to send many messages at the same time, you can tap other empty circles. Share by tapping on the screen (the curved arrow). A new text message screen appears, with the message or messages you’re forwarding already copied into the text space
- A new text message screen appears
- To field, enter the name or phone number of the person to whom the message should be forwarded. If you want to send a group message, you need include more than one individual. Tap the+on the right side of theTofield and browse through your contact book for the person to whom you wish to forward the message
- Then tapSend.
You are not restricted to only forwarding text from messages while using this feature. You may also forward a photo or video that someone sends you via text message. Follow the procedures outlined above to pick a photo or video to upload. Thank you for informing us about this!
How to Forward a Text on an iPhone – Techlicious
Suzanne Kantraon contributed to this article. 2 thoughts on August 27, 2021 in Tips and How-Tos, Phones and Mobile, Mobile Apps, iPhone/iPad Apps, Tech 101: Techlicious editors do their own product evaluations. We may get affiliate income from links on this page, which will allow us to continue to support our purpose. You’d think Apple would make it simple to forward a text message on iPhones, but that hasn’t happened. And it is — if you know what you’re doing. My mother-in-law often captures texts and then texts the image to me (which is very useless when the text has a link to a website or news item), but, reminds me that this isn’t always the case for everyone.
But once you do, sending messages the appropriate manner – and keeping all links intact – is a piece of cake.
How to forward a text on an iPhone
1. To forward a text message, press and hold the message you wish to forward. 2. Select “More” from the drop-down menu. In the third step, the message you want to forward will be marked with a blue checkmark. Messages can be forwarded many times by tapping the circle next to each of them. 4. Tap on the arrow in the lower right corner of the screen. 5. Select the contact you wish to forward the message to and press the green arrow to send the message. 6. 6. When you’re finished forwarding your messages, click “Cancel” to return to your inbox.
If you want to demonstrate a text discussion, taking a snapshot of the engagement and messaging the image is the best option.
Suzanne formerly worked as the Technology Editor for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and the Senior Technology Editor for Popular Science magazine, before joining Techlicious. Suzanne has been on CNN, CBS, and NBC, among other networks.
How to Forward a Text Message on iPhone
It is possible that you will want to forward a text or SMS message from the iMessage app on your iPhone to another individual at some point in the future. Here’s how to do it. It is possible that you may receive an essential text message and will need to pass it to another person. It may appear to be a time-consuming and complicated procedure, but once you understand how it is carried out, it is a piece of cake. The following video shows you how to send a message from your iPhone using the Messages app.
- Then locate the text message that you wish to transmit to another individual.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select the More option.
- If you choose, you may also select other messages to be forwarded to your friends.
- This will bring up the “New Message” page, where you can choose who you wish to forward the message to by selecting their name from the drop-down menu.
- When you are ready to send the message, click on the “Send” icon, which is represented by a circular arrow pointing upward.
- Simply said, that’s all there is to it.
- It is important to note that when you forward a message, just the body of the original message is transmitted.
- For additional information about recent versions of iOS, see How iPhone Messages Have Changed in iOS 14 and Above for more information.
- There are also new features such as stickers.
How to Forward a Text on iPhone
There will almost certainly be a time when you will need to send a text message from your iPhone to someone else, whether you are passing on information or exchanging incriminating messages in a group chat. Here’s how you go about it.
What Is Text Forwarding?
Text forwarding is the process of sending a text message from one phone number to another. It works in the same way as forwarding an email: you’re simply sending the text from your iPhone to someone else so that they can see what you’re writing. Despite the fact that it appears to be a difficult operation, forwarding texts is actually rather simple. Our guide on how to forward a text message on Android may have caught your eye. It’s very much the same process as it is on the iPhone, to be honest.
Because you can just copy and paste or take a screenshot of a message, you may not have heard of text forwarding prior to now. Forwarding messages, on the other hand, is a speedier and more convenient way to send a text with a buddy, and it can be done directly from the Messages app on your iPhone.
How to Forward a Text Message on iPhone
There are a few apparent items that you’re going to need in order to forward a text message from your iPhone. For this task, you’ll need your iPhone, a mobile signal, a text message to forward, and someone who can forward the text. Text messages sent by SMS and iMessages sent via iPhone follow precisely the same procedure. In order to begin, you’ll need to launch the Messages app on your iPhone. Once within the app, pick the discussion from which you’d want to forward a text message; all of your conversations are displayed on the main page of the app in a list.
- Simply move your cursor up or down in your conversation history until you discover the necessary text.
- Please keep in mind that if there are any dates, numbers, or contact details that are underlined, you should not long press on that section of the text.
- To learn more, click on theMorebutton.
- To send the text to someone else, click on the arrow.
- Enter the name or phone number of the person to whom you’d like to send the text message.
- When you’re finished, click on theSendbutton to send the message to your intended recipient.
Texting on iPhone
As a result of being able to forward texts, you should have gotten a better understanding of how to use the Messages app. You may now communicate critical information to your contacts in real time, rather than waiting for them to respond. In order to elevate your texting experience on your iPhone, you should consider using one of the top iMessage applications available for your device. The 7 Best iMessage Apps for Doing More Than Just Communicating Text Stickers are only one use of iMessage applications, but there are many more.
Connor Jewiss is an American actor and singer (177 Articles Published) Connor Jewiss works as the Internet Junior Editor at the Mutual University of Ohio.
He’s also worked in the startup scene for several years.
Connor Jewiss has more to say.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and special offers! To become a subscriber, please visit this page.
Forward Multiple Texts at Once on your iPhone
It’s always possible to copy and paste individual text messages into new conversations when forwarding text messages, however if you need to forward several text messages, follow these steps:
iPhone Text Message Forwarding Feature
- Opening Messages and selecting the discussion you’d like to share will do the trick. Alternatively, press and hold on any of the individual messages to bring up the More menu. Select the messages you wish to send by going through the list. The messages you choose will be available for you to send to someone else as soon as you touch the arrow at the bottom right of the screen.
How to forward a message on iPhone using copy and paste
- Messages may be accessed from the iPhone’s home screen. Select and copy the text from the message you want to paste
- Maintaining pressing and holding the message until the black pop-up menu appears is recommended. Tap “Copy” – the message has now been transferred to the clipboard of your iPhone. After that, create a new message thread and pick a contact to whom you want to send the copied text message. Double-tap the text box in the thread’s text area to make it larger. “Paste” should be selected.
How do I Forward a Text on an iPhone?
Although iOS 7’s twist on old capabilities may be unfamiliar to long-time iPhone users, executing even the most basic tasks, such as forwarding a text message, may need some relearning of the basics of the platform. Messages app operations such as forwarding text messages to other contacts were simplified by the Edit button, which was always visible in the iOS 6 interface. The Edit button, on the other hand, has a more restricted role in iOS 7, which is a result of the emphasis on simplifying.
- Then, in the “Messages” program, choose the conversation that contains the text message that you wish to forward and open it.
- To access more message icons, such as the buttons that allow you to forward a text message, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap “More.” A check mark in a blue circle appears to the left of the original message you selected, indicating that you have confirmed your choice.
- In the circle, a check mark with a blue background appears to signify that you have selected further messages to be shown.
- The contents of the selected message are automatically prefilled into the text box by the Messages app.
- If desired, you may include any additional text to the forwarded message in the text box in a way similar to how you would include text to a standard SMS.
- You may also remove a text message by selecting it and using the “More” button. After selecting “More,” use the trash can symbol located at the bottom of the screen to delete a message from your inbox.
- There may be differences between other versions of the operating system and the information and instructions in this article, which are applicable to iPhones running iOS 7.
Biography of the Author With regard to video games, Joshua Phillips has done it all – from writing strategy guides to previewing and reviewing titles, conducting in-depth interviews with creators, and conducting substantial public relations work. He has written for a variety of websites, including Hardcore Gaming 101 and MyInsideGamer, among others.
Messages makes it easy to copy and forwards messages to other people
Whenever someone sends you a text message that you simply must share or store somewhere else for any reason, you want to be able to do it in a timely manner as possible. The Messages app makes it simple to copy and send messages to others. You can even forward messages from the app. In order to forward a message, you may either copy it and paste it into another message, or send it to one or more contacts.
You might alternatively copy the message and paste it into another app, like as Notes or Mail. Here’s all you need to know about copying and forwarding messages in Messages, to name a few applications.
- Learn how to copy and paste a message on your iPhone or iPad. Instructions on how to forward a message on the iPhone and iPad
How to copy an iMessage (or SMS) on iPhone and iPad
In situations where you merely need to move the content from one message to another and paste it someplace else, copying is a convenient option. This may be in a new or current message, or it could be in a whole separate app. If you need to use the material in a different way than just forwarding it in another iMessage or SMS, this is the option you want to employ.
- Locate the message you want to copy in the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad and tap it to copy. Select the discussion from which you wish to copy messages
- Using your finger, tap and hold on the message you want to copy
- Sources: iMore
- And others. In the chat you’d like to paste into, tap and hold the message area you’d like to use
- Image courtesy of iMore
How to forward messages on iPhone and iPad
You have the ability to forward any iMessage — or SMS or MMS — to anyone else in your address book.
- Messages may be accessed from your Home screen. To forward a message, choose the conversation that contains the message(s) you want to send
- To forward a message, tap and hold the message you want to send. TapMore is a source of information. To go forward, use the forward button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. Fill out the recipient information and send it on its way. More information may be found at iMore.
Take note that you can send more than one message at a time using this feature. Simply select all of the items you wish to forward before pressing the real forward button. June 2020: This page has been updated. The screenshots have been updated for iOS 13.
How to Forward iPhone Text Messages to a Mac
- 1Go to the settings menu on your iPhone. By pressing the grey gear icon on one of your Home screens (it may alternatively be located in a folder titled “Utilities”), you may access this feature. 2Scroll down to the fifth group of choices and choose Messages from the list. Advertisement
- 3Scroll down and choose SendReceive from the drop-down menu. 4 Choose your Apple ID email address from the drop-down menu. This must be the same email address that you use to access the Messages program on your Mac.
- If your Mac’s email address isn’t already in the list, you may selectAdd An Email to include it. If you aren’t already signed in with your Apple ID, you’ll need to tapUse your Apple ID for iMessage and then tapSign Into to confirm your choice. It’s possible that you’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID email address and password as well.
- 5TapMessages. This is located in the upper left-hand corner of your computer screen. 6TapText Message Forwarding is a service that allows you to forward text messages to another person. There are three options in the Messages menu
- The third option is Delete Message. 7Press and hold down the button with your Mac’s name until it is in the “On” position. It should change color to green. 8 Start by launching your Mac. If you haven’t already, log into your user profile using the password that you created for your Mac.
- Check to see that this is the same Apple account that you use on your phone.
- 9 Select the “Messages” icon by double-clicking it. In your dock, it’s represented as two speaking bubbles that are overlapping. Once Messages is open, you should see a verification code appear on the screen.
- Prior to opening the Messages app, you may also see a verification code appear on the top of your Mac’s desktop (or any other windows that are now open).
- 10Input your verification code into the iPhone form that has been supplied. From this point forward, you should be able to see your SMS/MMS messages on both your iPhone and your Mac computer. Advertisement
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- SMS forwarding may be set up on any iOS device, as well as on your Mac
- However, it is not recommended.
- If your iPhone’s Apple ID does not match the one on your Mac, you’ll need to login into one of your devices using an Apple ID that matches the one on your Mac. This has the potential to cause synchronization issues.
About This Article
Thank you to all writers for contributing to this page, which has been read 12,166 times so far.
Is this article up to date?
Perhaps you just have a little amount of information that you received via an iMessage on your iPhone SE and you need to send the information to someone else. It is feasible for you to retype it or copy and paste it, but why not choose the easy route if you have the opportunity? The quickest and most convenient method is to forward the text messages or even the entire discussion to your iPhone. The following are the basic procedures to follow in order to forward a text message on an iPhone SE.
What is Copying And Forwarding a Text Message?
Another option is to copy your message and paste it into another document. When you want to get a message into another program, such as Safari, Notes or Mail, this is an excellent method to use. Copying text from a message to the clipboard and pasting it someplace else is what it signifies. You have the option of copying it into a new message or copying it to a separate app. It is effective if you wish to duplicate the material for a purpose other than simply forwarding it in another SMS (iMessage).
- Select the message that you wish to send to others. Hold the message in your hand for a second before double-tapping it. A pop-up window will open with several options, such as ” Copy ” and ” More “, to choose from. “More” is the option you must select in this phase. A blue checkmark shows next to the message, indicating that you have chosen the message to be sent to the recipient. Following that, you may discover the empty circles that correspond to other portions of the message as well. You may now choose some of the most significant elements of the message that you wish to transmit to the recipient. This tool will undoubtedly assist you in forwarding a large number of mails at the same time. There is nothing more you can do than press all of the messages you wish to forward before selecting the real forward button.
- Please double-check all sections of the message that you intend to forward. No one wants to convey the wrong portions of a message to the wrong people. Selecting the arrow in the lower-right corner of the screen once you’ve selected everything you wish to move forward is a simple process. To proceed, you must enter the name of the person who will be the beneficiary of the gift in the appropriate field. The ” To ” area is where the recipient’s information should be entered, and then click Send. The message has been forwarded and is on its way
These are the procedures to follow in order to forward a text message on an iPhone SE. maybe it will be of use in solving the difficulty that you are experiencing on your iPhone.
How to Email a Text Message from an iPhone
Many of the apps on your iPhone can communicate with one another, however the process of doing so may not be immediately apparent. For example, if you want to use the Message app to send a text message to an email account, you might be asking how to email a text message on your iPhone without using the Message app. If you want to share information with other people, your iPhone includes a variety of features that will let you do so. Whether you want to make a phone call, send a text message, compose an email, or conduct a video call, you can execute all of these tasks with relative ease on the gadget.
In contrast, when transferring information from one medium to another, such as sending a text message in an email, the method to use is not always readily apparent. Text messages may be sent as emails on your iPhone, thanks to a variety of choices available to you.
How to Forward a Text to Email on an iPhone
- Locate the text that needs to be sent
- More can be accessed by tapping and holding on the text
- To go forward, press the forward icon. TapSend once you’ve entered the email address.
Our post continues below with further information on how to send text messages to email on an iPhone, as well as screenshots of these procedures.
Sharing Text Messages Through Email on an iPhone in iOS 7 (Guide with Pictures)
There are really three distinct methods to accomplish this using the tools that come pre-installed on a standard iPhone. Which choice is the greatest fit for you will be determined by your specific circumstances. Each of the three alternatives is shown in the table below. Please keep in mind that the final two ways will presuppose that you already have an email account configured on your iPhone. If you do not have an email address associated with your device, you may add one by following the instructions in this page.
How to Email a Text Message as a Text File
In this part, we’ll just copy the text from the text message and put it into an email message as an example.
Step 1: Open theMessagesapp.
When you are dealing with a full text message discussion rather than a single text message, this option may be a bit more convenient.
Step 1: Open theMessagesapp.
It is important to note that you must push the Powerbutton shortly after starting to hold the Homebutton in order for Siri to not activate. When the screenshot is captured, there will be a white flash to signify that it has been taken. Screen shots may be taken on recent iPhone models by simultaneously pushing the Power and Volume Up buttons on their respective side buttons.
Trying to figure out how you may quickly and easily exchange an SMS message with a different recipient? Find out how to forward a text message on the iPhone in this tutorial.
Since 2008, Matthew Burleigh has been authoring technical lessons for a variety of platforms. His material has featured on dozens of various websites and has been seen more than 50 million times in total. Following the completion of his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Computer Science, he worked several years in the field of information technology management for small firms. However, he now devotes his time exclusively to generating articles for the internet and developing websites. Apple iPhones, Microsoft Office, Google Apps for Android, and Photoshop are some of his most popular writing themes, but he has also written about a wide range of other technology issues as well.
Auto Forward Text Messages
For those who want a lot of extra features such as auto forward text messages, quick reply and compose, scheduled messages, auto-forward, passcode lock and privacy, contact photos, easy pick smileys, templates, signatures, delayed sending, BiteSMS themes, and much more, BiteSMS is the app for you! Download BiteSMS today and start sending text messages in seconds! Quick Reply: Regardless of what you’re doing, whether it’s surfing the web, playing a game, or listening to music, Quick Reply allows you to respond to incoming text messages without having to exit the app you’re now using.
- Quick Create: No matter what you’re doing, whether it’s surfing the web, playing a game, or listening to music, Quick Compose allows you to quickly compose a new text message without having to exit the program you’re now in.
- It is possible to hide the sender’s name and text of an incoming message using Notification Privacy, so that other people cannot see them at a glance when the message arrives.
- The ability to automatically forward received SMS messages to another mobile phone number or Auto-Forward received iMessages to another Apple device is available.
- Calendar: You may plan SMS messages to be delivered at a later date, either as a one-time message or on a recurring basis, for example, to send a birthday greeting to someone.
More. Smileys and Templates for Quick Selection Input Smileys, brief passages of text, and even contact information from your address book are all simple to do with Contacts. More.Signatures: Make your communications more personal by using a signature! More.
Send a message later than you intended: Have you ever started to send a message and wished you could cancel it? More. The display of a small advertising banner after 7 days, however, contributes to the continuous development of biteSMS and helps to fund its growth. You can also help us by purchasing a license, which will prevent us from showing you advertisements in the future. Pics’ contact information is as follows: Nice! More. Allows you to ‘opt out’ of getting notification notifications for one or more contacts by selecting the appropriate checkboxes (so when a message is received no notification vibrate, sound, alert or badge is shown).
Toggle for biteSMS Message Alerts: Open the control center to quickly access the toggle for biteSMS Message Alerts.
Invest Your Money Wisely: In addition to all of the wonderful features listed above, here are a few more that will help you save money.