Texting 101: 11 Great Ways to Get to Know Someone Better
- 1 Use questions as conversation starters.
- 2 Ask them about their life.
- 3 Learn more about their interests.
- 4 Find out their pet peeves and fears.
- 5 Stick to light-hearted topics at first.
- 6 Try a game of Tell the Truth.
How to get to know someone over text messages?
- The biggest rule of knowing how to get to know someone over text is to avoid questions which have a lot of weight to them. This means anything to do with politics, religion, culture, sexuality, or anything else which is slightly sensitive. These conversations are best in person. You don’t know them well enough yet and they may take offense.
- 1 What to text your crush to get to know them?
- 2 How do I get to know her over text?
- 3 Can you know someone through text?
- 4 What make a girl fall for you?
- 5 What is 21 questions to ask a guy?
- 6 How do you start a flirty conversation?
- 7 How do you flirt over text?
- 8 Should you text a girl everyday?
- 9 How do I get to know someone?
- 10 What is a texting relationship called?
- 11 What kind of boys do girls like?
- 12 How do you flirt with a girl?
- 13 How can I attract a girl?
- 14 How to Get to Know Someone Over Text and Build a Real Connection
- 15 Technology for the win
- 16 Why should you learn to get to know someone over text?
- 17 How to get to know someone over text: 15 rules to remember
- 17.1 1. Just be yourself!
- 17.2 2. Be creative
- 17.3 3. If you’re going to flirt, do it very subtly
- 17.4 4. Ask questions, but don’t act like you’re interrogating them!
- 17.5 5. Remember to offer up information about yourself too
- 17.6 6. Never text late at night
- 17.7 7. Ask interesting questions about their life and interests
- 17.8 8. Remember to use some humor
- 17.9 9. Always keep it light
- 17.10 10. Avoid questions with weight to them
- 17.11 11. Avoid assuming this is going anywhere
- 17.12 12. Talk about your interests
- 17.13 13. Learn more about their personality
- 17.14 14. Don’t forget to add emojis!
- 17.15 15. Don’t try too hard
- 18 How to evaluate your success
- 19 So, how do you develop a connection over text?
- 20 Exactly What To Text A New Friend To Get To Know Them Better
- 21 Take The Risk
- 22 Avoid Leaving Anybody On Read
- 23 Ask For Their Opinion
- 24 Work To Understand Their Feelings
- 25 Share When You’re Going Through It
- 26 Ask About Their ProblemsListen
- 27 Send The Vulnerable Text
- 28 Resist The Urge To Deflect
- 29 Explain When You Need Some Time To Answer
- 30 Find A Balance
- 31 Interpret Things Generously
- 32 How to Get to Know Someone Better Over Text
- 33 What to Avoid
- 34 Having Fun Learning About Your Partner
- 35 Questions to ask a guy or girl over text
- 36 Questions to ask a guy or girl over text list
- 36.1 1. What’s your “go to” video or gif for a laugh?
- 36.2 2. Where’s your favorite place to get take away or delivery from?
- 36.3 3. What song do you play most often?
- 36.4 4. What’s your favorite quote from a movie?
- 36.5 5. What’s your “go to” joke?
- 36.6 6. What song has the best intro?
- 36.7 7. What is the scariest non banned item you could take on to a plane?
- 36.8 8. What’s the (funniest / most disappointing / weirdest / etc.) text you’ve gotten?
- 36.9 9. What is your favorite meme?
- 36.10 10. How many questions can you answer in just pictures?
- 36.11 11. What is the most interesting thing you have on you or near you right now? Send me a pic of it.
- 36.12 12. What app on your phone do you think I should get?
- 36.13 13. What’s the best photo you’ve taken?
- 36.14 14. What’s the worst text that you accidentally sent?
- 36.15 15. What thing do you really wish you could buy right now?
- 36.16 16. What’s the funniest thing that someone could spend money on / buy on the internet?
- 36.17 17. What’s the funniest picture you have on your phone?
- 36.18 18. What dumb pickup lines do you know?
- 36.19 19. What are some unwritten rules?
- 36.20 20. What happens in real life but rarely gets portrayed in movies?
- 36.21 21. What isn’t real but you desperately wish it was?
- 36.22 22. What’s the best “hidden gem” that you’ve found?
- 36.23 23. What’s the silliest thing you are passionate about?
- 36.24 24. What do you hate / love most about your phone?
- 36.25 25. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve seen online recently?
- 37 Even more questions to ask a guy or girl over text
- 38 4 Things To Keep In Mind While Texting The Girl You Like & Trying To Get To Know Her
- 39 1. Be Bold
- 40 2. Ask For Opinions
- 41 3. Listen
- 42 4. Fight The Urge To Change The Topic
- 43 20 Deep Questions To Text Your Crush That’ll Spark Conversation
- 44 1. What Does Your Perfect Day Look Like?
- 45 2. What’s Something You’ve Done That You’re Most Proud Of?
- 46 3. What’s Your Worst Habit?
- 47 4. What Is Something That Really Scares You, But You’d Like To Do Anyway?
- 48 5. If You Could Go Anywhere In The World, Where Would It Be And What Would You Do?
- 49 6. How Religious Are You And What Do You Believe?
- 50 7. Who Are You Closest To In Your Life?
- 51 8. What Are Your Top Three Goals In Life?
- 52 9. What’s Something Most People Agree On That You Disagree With?
- 53 10. What Are Your Political Beliefs?
- 54 11. Are You More Modern Or Traditional?
- 55 12. What Do You Want In A Relationship?
- 56 13. What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You?
- 57 14. How Important Is Family To You?
- 58 15. What’s The Best Compliment Someone’s Ever Given You?
- 59 16. If You Could Change Anything About Yourself, What Would It Be?
- 60 17. What’s Something That Always Makes You Laugh?
- 61 18. What Cheers You Up When You’re In A Bad Mood?
- 62 19. What’s The One Thing People Misunderstand About You?
- 63 20. How Do You Feel About Me?
- 64 30 Amazing Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
- 64.1 1. Have you ever accidentally sent an embarrassing text?
- 64.2 2. Which emoji best captures your essence?
- 64.3 3. What is your mantra?
- 64.4 4. What is the greatest song of all time?
- 64.5 5, What is your go-to meme?
- 64.6 6. What website do you waste the most time on?
- 64.7 7. What is always worth the calories?
- 64.8 8. What always makes you smile?
- 64.9 9. What is the funniest accidental call/text you’ve ever received?
- 64.10 10. What is the background on your phone?
- 64.11 11. What is the cheesiest pickup line you know?
- 64.12 12. How much time do you spend on social media?
- 64.13 13. What is your favorite date spot?
- 64.14 14. Text me a picture of a place you’re dying to visit.
- 64.15 15. What is something you can’t do that most people can?
- 64.16 16. Say something sweet to me using only emojis.
- 64.17 17. What is the most cringe-worthy thing you’ve seen someone post on social media?
- 64.18 18. If you had to give up one of your five senses, which would it be?
- 64.19 19. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- 64.20 20. What would your perfect day look like?
- 64.21 21. What is your first reaction when someone calls you on the phone?
- 64.22 22. Can you answer five questions using just pictures?
- 64.23 23. If you just inherited a million dollars, what’s the first thing you would buy?
- 64.24 24. What do you miss most about being a kid?
- 64.25 25. What is always worth the wait?
- 64.26 26. What is your kryptonite?
- 64.27 27. What movie can you watch again and again?
- 64.28 28. How many phones have you broken or lost?
- 64.29 29. Aside from murder, what is one thing you would never do for all the money in the world?
- 64.30 30. Tell me the most random piece of trivia you know.
What to text your crush to get to know them?
Here are some questions to ask your crush while texting to find out whether you two have the chemistry to make your connection last:
- When Was The Last Time You Cried?
- What Were You Like When You Were A Kid?
- What’s The Weirdest Pet You Would Like To Have?
- What’s Your Biggest Deal-Breaker On A Date?
How do I get to know her over text?
20 Personal / Deep Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- What’s your relationship like with your mom?
- What’s your relationship like with your dad?
- What excites you most?
- What’s a good day for you?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Who brings you the most joy in your life?
- Where would you want to start your family?
Can you know someone through text?
Of course, texting is not the only way to tell if someone’s falling in love. However, experts say there are certain signals that typically suggest someone is developing feelings through texting. Some of them are perhaps more obvious, but there are subtler signs to look out for as well.
What make a girl fall for you?
22 Simple Ways to Make a Girl Fall in Love With You
- Accept Her As She Is.
- Put Her First.
- Show Appropriate Affection.
- Show You’re Reliable and Dependable.
- Show Your Generous and Caring Side.
- Surprise Her Once in A While.
- Offer Sincere Compliments.
- Dress to Impress.
What is 21 questions to ask a guy?
21 questions to ask a guy
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received and who was it from?
- What is your favorite thing about your career?
- Have you been into any serious relationship before?
- When in life have you been most nervous?
- What is your idea of a perfect date?
How do you start a flirty conversation?
Flirty Conversation Starters to Help Break the Ice
- Give a compliment on their appearance. What you mean: I want to see you naked.
- Ask if they’re attached.
- Say you’ve been thinking about them.
- Mention things you could do together.
- Talk about dating and being single.
- Offer to be their date.
How do you flirt over text?
How To Flirt Over Text
- Keep it short and sweet. As a general rule, the simpler the message, the better.
- Stay positive. Flirting, by nature, is meant to be cheerful and lighthearted — it should make you both feel like you’re in high school again.
- Be complimentary.
- Ask a playful question.
Should you text a girl everyday?
Should I text a girl every day? It’s normal for people to text each other daily in many connections, whether that connection is romantic or just a close friendship. When you’re texting girls, don’t feel obligated to start texting daily. If it happens and you’re both into the conversation, that’s great!
How do I get to know someone?
Here’s a look at how to get to know someone on a deeper level without a ton of small talk.
- Ask genuine questions.
- Focus on questions that further a conversation.
- Avoid rapid-fire questions.
- Accept the awkwardness.
- Actively listen to their answers.
- Pay attention to how they respond.
- Stay present.
- Be honest.
What is a texting relationship called?
A texting-only relationship is usually referred to as a textationship. The term describes a relationship that’s based on entirely texting and direct messages. You may bond with this person over text, share intimate details of your life, and even sext.
What kind of boys do girls like?
Physical Attraction Girls look for guys who are cute and good looking, but it’s a personal taste as to what matters the most. Girls are much more interested in a warm smile and nice eyes (these may be what a girl looks for in a guy physically), but it’s what’s on the inside that counts.
How do you flirt with a girl?
How to Flirt with a Girl Over Text or In Person
- How to flirt with a girl 101.
- Ditch the cheesy lines.
- Think hard about what you like about her.
- Let her set the pace.
- Use your sense of humor.
- Subtly ask if she’s seeing someone.
- Ask about movies or something to set you up for a date.
How can I attract a girl?
Get to know her. Respect her ideas, her opinions, and her beliefs. Girls like it when you treat them like people. If you want girls to find you attractive, respecting them as people is a great place to start. For example, ask her about her favorite hobby, and then ask her how she got into that hobby.
How to Get to Know Someone Over Text and Build a Real Connection
Experimenting with different communication methods and approaches might help you understand how to get to know someone through text without giving the incorrect impression or boring them to death. Be your most genuine self, in other words! If you’re pretending to be someone else, you won’t be able to establish a meaningful relationship with them through texting. I understand that saying it is easier than doing it. Our natural propensity is to put up our best effort in an attempt to establish a connection while messaging someone, especially when texting with our crush!
Technology for the win
When it comes to building a social and romantic life, texting and messaging are a shy person’s best friend. It is much simpler to chat and contact with someone in the digital age that we live in today since texting is so convenient. It saves you from having to deal with all of the unpleasant and difficult aspects of starting a real discussion with them. Instead of trying to come up with the perfect conversation opener, you might use a meme or an emoji instead! However, this does not imply that it is simple to figure out how to get to know someone through texting.
Why should you learn to get to know someone over text?
Understanding how to get to know someone through text is a very significant skill that will assist you not only in your dating life, but also in your future relationships as a result of your efforts. When you have excellent texting abilities, you can keep someone engaged long enough for you to get a date! Texting abilities are especially important when communicating with a crush since they may create or break the development of a real relationship with them. Another circumstance in which this might be beneficial is in the context of online dating.
If you and your partner have diametrically opposed schedules and texting is the only way to establish a connection, having excellent messaging abilities is a requirement!
Because others may determine from a single text chat whether or not they are compatible with a person, some individuals never have a chance to go on a first date.
To put it another way, understanding how to get to know someone through SMS is quite crucial!
How to get to know someone over text: 15 rules to remember
Don’t be concerned if you have no prior experience with texting; we’ve got you covered here! In this segment, we’ll go through all of the many methods you may get to know someone by texting them.
1. Just be yourself!
Remember what we mentioned about the importance of authenticity? It may sound trite and uninteresting, but it is a critical issue to consider! Remember, you’re not only getting to know them; you’re also hoping that they’ll come to know you as a result.
You cannot create a genuine relationship unless you are willing to be vulnerable about your true self. Even if it appears to be a risk, it is one that you must be willing to accept. Be authentic, be yourself, and don’t feel the need to apologize for it!
2. Be creative
Avoiding trivial conversation is essential to being creative! That is not to say that small conversation is completely off limits, but it may bore them to death. Try to be imaginative with your queries and come up with something that will make them smile and want to continue the discussion. Maintain the interest of the conversation by avoiding dead-ends wherever feasible.
3. If you’re going to flirt, do it very subtly
It’s okay to flirt a bit if you’re attempting to impress someone while also getting to know them better in the process. This, in all honesty, keeps the discourse lively and entertaining. Those of you who have ever texted someone and had them take an inordinate amount of time to flirt with you know that it may get tedious, or worse, that they will quickly reach your friend zone. It is for this reason why flirting is important! A few flirting remarks here and there are OK, but keep them at a minimum.
This may also assist you in gauging their answer to see if they are flirting with you in return.
4. Ask questions, but don’t act like you’re interrogating them!
Asking questions is a great way to get a discussion started, and it’s also the most effective method to keep a conversation continuing. And see whether you and someone else are a good match! Keep in mind that this isn’t an interview, but rather an opportunity to get to know one another better. Maintain the relevance and interest of the questions!
5. Remember to offer up information about yourself too
Take note that learning how to get to know someone through text is not a one-way street; it is a two-way street that operates in both directions. The key to learning how to get to know someone through text is to be willing to provide personal information. If you want to have a genuine relationship with someone, you can’t keep them at a distance. Not that we want you to talk about your history or your major life difficulties – you don’t have to be that open and honest with yourself and others.
6. Never text late at night
It’s totally OK to have a discussion while relaxing before bed, but we all know that late-night messages have another meaning — the booty call, as the saying goes. Late-night messages, on the other hand, have a tendency to become more personal and sincere. You might be thinking, what exactly is the problem with that? To be completely honest, if you truly want to date this person or get to know them, you need to take it easy and be patient. And you’d want to keep a little bit of the intrigue around your first date intact.
Eventually, when you get to know one other more, you can always text each other and have long talks late into the night.
7. Ask interesting questions about their life and interests
Again, when it comes to the inquiries, you must ask substantive questions that are not monotonous! Engage in conversation with them about their passions and areas of interest, their lives and the events that have shaped them.
The more in-depth your queries are, the more likely it is that they will be interested in having a conversation with you. In fact, asking probing inquiries may help you score that all-important first date you’ve been looking for!
8. Remember to use some humor
Text discussions may get monotonous, so always remember to inject a sense of levity into your exchanges. Text messages may become monotonous very quickly, therefore it’s crucial to use your sense of humor to break up the monotony. Try your hardest to make them laugh through text, whether it’s with sarcasm or pick-up lines. In order to learn how to communicate with someone via text, you need employ a lighthearted approach.
9. Always keep it light
Your SMS should be something people look forward to receiving rather than a duty they have to complete. Don’t forget not to ruin their fun by bringing up hard subjects again! Text exchanges should be lighthearted and memorable, so try to keep them as light as possible.
10. Avoid questions with weight to them
The most important thing to remember while learning how to get to know someone through text is to avoid asking inquiries that carry a lot of weight. This includes everything that has to do with politics, religion, culture, sexuality, or anything else that is a little touchy in some way. It’s also difficult to describe with a few text phrases! If you don’t want to wind up arguing, keep the heated discussions for when you’re really going out on a date. When you’ve established a genuine relationship with them, it’s appropriate to ask them these kind of inquiries; but, keep the queries light until then.
11. Avoid assuming this is going anywhere
Yes, you’re getting to know one another, but it doesn’t necessarily imply that you’ll become best friends or that you’ll start dating one another. If this is your ultimate objective, you should not be surprised if you don’t achieve it! Testing the waters and seeing where things take you is the point of texting. There is no pressure or expectation that things will grow into a relationship when you text. Maintain a casual tone and refrain from asking about the next step.
12. Talk about your interests
In terms of texting, this is a really fundamental advice that can be used to any form of interaction. If you want to understand how to get to know someone through text, start by talking about your hobbies and interests with him or her. Feel free to nerd out and chat about the things you enjoy, whether it’s the Star Wars saga or going on adventures. If you do happen to discover anything in common, it will be a wonderful feeling! You never know, they could also be a secret geek *in which case you could all geek out together!
13. Learn more about their personality
This list contains various points that are mostly concerned with queries for a purpose. It’s because questions are so interesting and dynamic, especially in text chats, that people respond positively to them. As a result, inquire about their personality in order to have a better understanding of who they truly are. Inquire as to whether they are a morning person or whether they regard the glass as half-full or half-empty. These are only a few examples of inquiries that may be used to get a sense of their personality.
14. Don’t forget to add emojis!
The emoji has taken over the world, so don’t forget to capitalize on this trend. The use of emoticons while learning how to get to know someone through text might help them feel more at ease when communicating with you.
Using emoticons in your text messages might make the discussion seem more serious and formal, which is undesirable when they don’t know you well yet. Including emojis in your communications helps to bring your words to life and give them context.
15. Don’t try too hard
Text messages are fairly informal, so there’s no need to put too much pressure on yourself to be perfect. Don’t strive to outdo yourself or try to impress them with your superior intellect. Although you can’t force a discussion or connection to happen, you may help it along by being open and honest.
How to evaluate your success
With these suggestions, you’ll be on your way to getting to know that new person in your life in no time. Hopefully, it will progress from messaging to face-to-face communication. Of course, you can discover that you don’t much care for this individual. This is why texting should be used as a starting point before going out on a date. Perhaps their personality doesn’t appeal to you, or something about them simply doesn’t sit well with you. When you’re messaging someone, it’s easy to alter your opinion about them since they aren’t who you once believed they were.
You can’t force a relationship that isn’t there to begin with, and this is true once again.
If you’re trying to figure out how to get to know someone through text, it’s usually more difficult than it is to get to know someone face to face.
As an example, while communicating via text, it’s difficult to understand if someone is making light of the situation or serious.
So, how do you develop a connection over text?
When we compose a message, we lose track of the tone of voice, the body language, and the pace with which someone speaks. Someone else could read what you’ve written and understand it very differently from how you’ve expressed it in your brain to them. As a result, you must ready yourself for any form of miscommunication that may occur when you are texting with them. Maintaining your authenticity, asking the appropriate questions, and not trying too hard should be sufficient for success. Don’t get too caught up in trying to please them because that’s not what this is about.
How to communicate with someone through text is a combination of creativity, thinking outside the box and leaving your expectations out of the equation.
There is always the possibility that either of you will change your mind, but it is a risk that is well worth taking. Did you enjoy what you just read? Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and we promise that we will be your lucky charm in your quest for a fulfilling love life.
Exactly What To Text A New Friend To Get To Know Them Better
You’ve swapped phone numbers with someone who appears to be quite cool, and now you’re gazing at your computer screen, pondering how to get past the “how are you/good, how are you/happening/not what’s much” stage of your friendship and into something more meaningful. How can you get to know someone through text if you haven’t reached the level of a brunch date or an in-person hangout with them yet? For whatever reason, creating texting connections may be difficult for you at this time. According to psychotherapists, nonverbal communication accounts for a significant portion of human communication.
We can sense someone’s energy when we speak with them in person, she adds.
Everything from our tone of voice and eye contact to our body language conveys what we are trying to say, and they are all missing from WhatsApp’s interface.
You can’t see your new friend’s face, so you don’t know how they reacted to that strange joke.
Take The Risk
In Diarbi-words, Krutikov’s “research and experience have shown us that no genuine and profound connection can be established without danger.” To establish trust, tell something intriguing and private about yourself, such as the fact that you’ve always had a thing for Disney’s fox Robin Hood, that you adore the fragrance of blue cheese, or that your parents are actually astronauts, when you feel the time is appropriate.
Consider what you’d say during a game of “Two truths and a lie” with your friends — and consider asking them for theirs as well.
Avoid Leaving Anybody On Read
Observed at 10:40 p.m. The very worst. As Diarbi-Krutikov points out, “Let’s face it, being “left on read” has the capacity to draw us into our brains like few other things.” Weaving in and out of talks at will may have a detrimental influence on even the most solid of connections, let alone the most promising of partnerships, says the author. Even if you’re juggling a cappuccino, five emails, and your dog’s leash at the same time, make an effort to be fully present during the conversation. Any remark or inquiry, no matter how insignificant (“And then what happened?” “Wow, that’s a lot”), can help keep the conversation continuing.
Ask For Their Opinion
Sharing Instagram photos of shared hobbies — corgis in bikinis, complex needlework, intriguing books — is simple, but asking for their opinions can help you keep the dialogue going. Sarah, who is 28 years old, says this is one of her go-to recipes. “I share a lot of old cartoons and tattoo designs with a friend of mine who’s also an artist, and we speak about what we like and what we don’t like,” she adds.
“I also share a lot of old cartoons and tattoo designs with a friend of mine who’s also an artist.” “And it tends to bleed over into our own artistic endeavors as well as our everyday life.” We have a lot of disagreements, but that’s okay.”
Work To Understand Their Feelings
Are you unsure of what someone is trying to say or how they are feeling about something? Ask. According to Diarbi-Krutikov, “statements like ‘please help me comprehend’ are excellent strategies to enable understanding and develop connection.” If you’re genuinely unsure about what their offhand statement about the vax requirement was about, don’t just say “LOL” and move on with your life.
Diarbi-Krutikov believes that one of the most impactful things you can say in a text chat with a new buddy is “I am having a hard time with this.” Be honest with them about your concerns and ask for their opinion; this will encourage them to become engaged and is also really flattering.
Ask About Their ProblemsListen
Perhaps they work in a job that necessitates 16-hour days and would like to vent about it for a little while in private. Check in on them to see how their problems are doing, especially if you haven’t talked about them in a while. To quote Diarbi-Krutikov: “Clear and courteous communication expresses attention, investment, and care, all of which contribute to the development of a deeper connection.” The reason Canela*, 30, and I became friends was because we were both going through divorce troubles at the same time, and we’d spend hours yelling about it via text.
“Now that we’ve both gotten through it, we’ve maintained that lifelong relationship.”
Send The Vulnerable Text
When meeting a new individual, try to be honest with them despite the fact that it may result in an awkward exchange of words. According to Diarbi-Krutikov, “choosing to be vulnerable by communicating how we are feeling about a given text and/or encounter is an emotional risk that demands guts.” You didn’t like the way they expressed things, did you? Do you feel upset or anxious as a result of what they said? Do you have something shady going on that you’d like them to be aware of? It’s important to talk about it.
Resist The Urge To Deflect
Insisting on keeping the conversation light with a constant stream of happy-face emojis might cause individuals to distance themselves from one another. The tone of the conversation would become dark through text, so Margie, 33, would instantly send a.gif or anything to lighten the mood. A friend later told me that when I did that, it made her feel sad since it appeared as though I didn’t want to hear what she was saying. So I came to a halt.”
Explain When You Need Some Time To Answer
Is it too difficult for you to deal with a deep and meaningful conversation — or just more screen time — right now? Diarbi-Krutikov advises informing the opposite party of the situation. In her words, “rather than pushing ourselves over our boundaries for the sake of being ‘nice,’ or going the other way and ghosting, we might accept that we are not able to completely show up.” The fact that you inform the other person that you’ll return when you’ve recovered enough energy to be fully present and attentive is a compliment, not a copout.
Find A Balance
According to a study published in the journal Computers in Human Behavior in 2018, being a similar “kind” of texter in romantic relationships — how often they texted, for example, and how often they started text conversations – predicted relationship pleasure in the study participants.
This is true for both romantic relationships and friendships. If they text six times a minute and you text once an hour, check if you can find a way to compromise so that you’re more on the same page overall.
Interpret Things Generously
Texting may be a minefield of complexity that gets missed. There are more potential for misinterpretations, offenses, and defenses to occur as a result of our increased tendency to project our anxieties, insecurities, and inner narratives onto the information we read, according to Diarbi-Krutikov. Consider the possibility that they will leave you on read for two days or say something that you don’t completely comprehend in a favorable perspective. And when you are able to reconnect, inquire as to what is going on and be receptive to the response.
The expert is Stephanie Diarbi-Krutikov, of the LMHC NCC.
Studies listed include: (2018) I simply wanted to send you an SMS to express my feelings for you: Relationship pleasure is associated with texting partner similarity.
How to Get to Know Someone Better Over Text
The act of texting someone may be a wonderful opportunity to get to know them a little better. In order to get the discussion started and determine whether or not you two are a good match, there are a variety of approaches.
Family Related Questions
Knowledge about your partner’s ties with their family may reveal a great lot about their capacity to sustain relationships, resolve conflicts, and communicate successfully in various situations. You can inquire as follows:
- The following questions were asked: “How did you deal with conflicts growing up in your family?” “Who is the most outspoken person in your family?” “What was a typical day like for you growing up?” “What family traditions were your favorites and why?” “Who do you get along with the best within your family?” “How often do you speak with your family members?” “How does your family typically communicate their feelings?”
Find Out About Interests
It’s crucial to share some shared interests with your spouse while starting a relationship. Texting is a fantastic technique to find out whether your hobbies are compatible. Consider the following question:
- “Can you tell me about your favorite method to spend your free time on the weekends?” “Do you have a long-standing interest or pastime in which you participate?” “Do you prefer to spend your leisure time alone or with others?”
- “What are your top three favorite things to do when you have free time?”
- “Do you enjoy attempting new activities?”
- “What have you done that has taken you out of your comfort zone?”
It is possible to have dislikes for everything from your partner’s least favorite pastimes to personality qualities that they find incompatible with yours. Consider enquiring about the following:
- “Can you tell me about the grossest meal you’ve ever eaten?”
- “Can you tell me about the types of foods that you find off-putting?”
- “Do you have any pet peeves?”
- “Can you tell me about your least favorite personality traits?”
- “Can you tell me about any hobbies or activities that you avoid at all costs?”
Discuss Future Plans and Goals
Speaking with your spouse about their future plans may provide you with a wealth of information about their motivation, planning preferences, and whether or not they are goal oriented. You can inquire as follows:
- The following questions are asked: “Where do you want to be in five years?”
- “Do you want to eventually have children?”
- “What are your thoughts on marriage?”
- “What is your dream job?”
- “Where do you see yourself living?”
- “Do you plan on traveling in the future?”
- “Do you plan on attending more school?”
- “What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming year?”
Learn About Their Personality
Finding out more about your partner’s or potential partner’s personality can help you figure out who they are as a person in their own right. This might assist you in determining whether or not you would get along well with your spouse or whether there are other characteristics that you would prefer in a companion. You can inquire as follows:
- “Do you like to be up early in the morning or late at night?” “Can you tell me about your morning routine?”
- “How long does it take you to warm up to someone in a new relationship?” The following questions may be asked: “Do you tend to be more extroverted or introverted?”
- “What gives you the most energy?”
- “What is the most exciting adventure you’ve been on so far?”
- “Do you think quietly to yourself before answering a question, or do you tend to talk through your answer aloud?” “Can you tell me about your favorite book and why?”
- “What do you do when you’re irritated with someone?”
- “How do you show love?”
- “Can you tell me about your perfect day?”
- “Do you like to go out or prefer to remain in?” “Do you have a tendency to move from one relationship to the next?”
What to Avoid
If you’re just getting to know someone, it’s preferable to keep the more sensitive inquiries for later in the conversation. It is possible that they will ask more serious family-related inquiries and provide more in-depth insights about their prior relationships. Generally speaking, you can always ask more generic inquiries on these areas and leave the more personal queries for a later in-person meeting with the person.
You may also avoid using overly formal language by shorthanding, abbreviating, or use emojis to accentuate the tone of your query, if necessary. You may customize your text in this way, allowing your spouse to get a better sense of your personality as well.
Having Fun Learning About Your Partner
Texting is a more casual approach to learn more about someone you are interested in or with whom you have recently begun a relationship. Insightful inquiries can assist you in determining whether or not your spouse or potential relationship is the ideal match for your needs. LoveToKnow Media was founded in the year 2021. All intellectual property rights are retained.
Questions to ask a guy or girl over text
These are excellent questions to ask a man or a lady via text since conversing with someone over text is very different than interacting with them in person. As a result, a lot of conversation topics just don’t work in a format that encourages quick replies. There will be no extensive, elaborate stories. There’s nothing too profound or weighty here. And, unless you are a master of the emoji, avoid anything that is too emotionally charged. As a result, I’ve compiled a list of questions that are far more effective when you have a phone in hand and access to the internet.
In addition, questions that direct the conversation toward something that may be readily shared when texting, such as images, videos, websites, and so on.
Questions to ask a guy or girl over text list
If you’re having trouble coming up with questions to text a man or girl, or if you simply need some ideas to get you started, we’ve got you covered. Take a peek and have fun with it! I’m confident that you’ll find some of these to be really beneficial!
1. What’s your “go to” video or gif for a laugh?
It’s a terrific way to have a nice chuckle while also having something in common to chat about now and in the future, as well. In addition, you will be able to evaluate how closely their sense of humor fits yours. And if you’ve got some really humorous films buried away, you may share a few of them with your friends and family.
2. Where’s your favorite place to get take away or delivery from?
If you’re familiar with the location and enjoy it, you can rave about how great it is. If you’re unfamiliar with it, give it a try; you’ll have something interesting to chat about the next time you contact them!
3. What song do you play most often?
The ability to get to know someone’s musical taste and assess how well it fits up with your own is invaluable. Furthermore, everyone is enthusiastic about the music they enjoy, and it is likely that they will be more than eager to chat extensively about it.
4. What’s your favorite quote from a movie?
In this question, movie quotations from their favorite films and your favorite films are encouraged to be exchanged. Furthermore, it is quite easy to deviate from the topic and begin discussing their favorite movies.
5. What’s your “go to” joke?
Everyone enjoys a good chuckle, and everyone has at least one joke that they can recite from memory. As a bonus, you’ll get the opportunity to crack a few jokes with them. If you’re like me and can’t recall many jokes, thejokes subreddit may be of assistance. Simply sort by the top of the page, month, or week.
6. What song has the best intro?
Another question that works great on a phone is when they tell you that you can check it up on your phone and have a listen to it after they tell you. After that, come back and tell them what you think of it.
7. What is the scariest non banned item you could take on to a plane?
This is another another question that works well on a phone because once you’ve been informed, you can check it up on your phone and listen to it.
then come back and tell them what you think of the experience
8. What’s the (funniest / most disappointing / weirdest / etc.) text you’ve gotten?
The next one is definitely not a good one to start with, but it’s fantastic if you’ve been texting for a while and are looking for something new to chat about.
9. What is your favorite meme?
Everyone has at least one meme that they find particularly amusing or amusing. You can find out what theirs is, and who knows, it may be the same as yours! Another wonderful technique to start a conversation is just via the use of memes, which is always entertaining.
10. How many questions can you answer in just pictures?
(After that, proceed to ask a slew of general questions; you might want to check out this list of 250 questions) This one is more of a game than anything else. You ask vague, generic questions, and they attempt to respond only using visual cues and pictures. If they are up to it, it may be quite entertaining. It’s a bit like going on a treasure hunt. However, I would not recommend starting with this one; it is better saved for later or if they are in a fun mood.
11. What is the most interesting thing you have on you or near you right now? Send me a pic of it.
A one-of-a-kind approach to discovering new topics to discuss. In addition, you’ll have an understanding of the types of things that they find intriguing.
12. What app on your phone do you think I should get?
This is somewhat dependent on how interested they are in applications. Everyone, on the other hand, has two or three apps that they cannot live without. If you have the one that they recommend, you may discuss your thoughts on it with them afterwards. If you don’t, you now have the opportunity to do so using a new app.
13. What’s the best photo you’ve taken?
It’s time to give them the opportunity to shine. Photographs that we’ve taken that we truly appreciate are something that we all have. You now have the opportunity to express your admiration for their accomplishments. This is an excellent question to send to a girl or a guy through text message.
14. What’s the worst text that you accidentally sent?
Embarrassment is a powerful feeling, and if they have a story to tell about it, it will help you both become a bit more acquainted with one another. It’s wonderful to empathize with them, and if their situation isn’t too dire, you may engage in some lighthearted mocking.
15. What thing do you really wish you could buy right now?
This is advantageous since they may provide you a link to the goods they desire, and you can examine it. Now you have something to talk about with them that they are interested in.
16. What’s the funniest thing that someone could spend money on / buy on the internet?
This question is similar to the last one in that they can provide you the link, but it requires a bit more thought and imagination. This one frequently results in a torrent of amusing items and services being offered.
17. What’s the funniest picture you have on your phone?
Similar to the video question from earlier in the video, and excellent for the same reason. It provides you with something to chat about with your partner. You might even limit it down to the funniest image of yourself that you have on your smartphone.
18. What dumb pickup lines do you know?
Everyone is familiar with a few wacky / amusing pickup lines. And this inquiry is a terrific approach to start a lively exchange of amusing pickup lines with your friend(s).
19. What are some unwritten rules?
Compared to the others, this one is a little more unique. You might take it in a couple of different areas, such as unwritten norms amongst friends, or you could take it in the direction of society as a whole.
However, like with many of the other things to ask a boy or girl through text, it is excellent since it allows for back and forth texting as you and the other person brainstorm new ground rules.
20. What happens in real life but rarely gets portrayed in movies?
A little amount of imagination may be required for this one as well, as with the last one. You may also simply flip the question around and ask what happens all of the time in movies but only rarely occurs in real life.
21. What isn’t real but you desperately wish it was?
This is a question that is just enjoyable to answer. Everyone enjoys daydreaming about the fantastical things they wish were real in their lives.
Who doesn’t enjoy spreading the word about interesting things they’ve discovered? It may be a band, a website, a product they purchased, or anything else at all. You might inform them that it is not necessary to be completely unknown. It’s possible that they just happened to come upon something.
23. What’s the silliest thing you are passionate about?
We all have our passions that are less than useful, yet they are necessary for keeping us sane. And this is a fantastic method to find out what they are truly interested in. Some information that they may not want the general public to know about
24. What do you hate / love most about your phone?
I’m sure you have a love/hate relationship with your phone, and I’m sure they do as well. Whether it’s a general complaint, such as that it consumes too much of my time, or a specific feature, such as the fingerprint scanner,
25. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve seen online recently?
This is another one that will provide you with something in common to chat about with your partner. Even more convenient for them is sending you a link to the absurd item so you can have a look for yourself. That’s all there is to it! I hope you’ve found this list of questions to text a guy or girl useful and entertaining. Hopefully, you were able to identify at least a few questions that may be useful to you. If you require any further inquiries, we have a plethora of options to choose from.
Even more questions to ask a guy or girl over text
Questions to text a guy– Are you looking for questions to text a guy? Look no further. You might want to give these a go. Even though you’ll have to filter out some of the ones that go on for a little too long, there are some really fantastic ones in there. If you are messaging a female and want to ask her questions, you may use this list of questions to ask a girl. Take a look at these. Keep in mind to remove any questions that will be too time-consuming or complicated to respond to by text message.
Questions to ask that are entertaining– It’s exactly what it says on the tin: entertaining questions to ponder.
Take a look at these.
4 Things To Keep In Mind While Texting The Girl You Like & Trying To Get To Know Her
So you’ve made it through the difficult phase of establishing contact and exchanging phone numbers. Your enthusiasm is obvious, and you could even believe that she is as enthralled. Things are going well for you, so you decide to text her one evening. However, unlike having a discussion with someone in person, you have no idea how to go about doing so. courtesy of GIPHY While replies might be very simple when messaging with someone, what texting does not provide is a way to discern the tone in which they are being delivered.
It might even divert attention away from other crucial tasks, such as getting to know her personality.
And just to make sure you don’t fall into the trap of becoming lost in translation, here are a few pointers and tactics to keep in mind while trying to get to know someone through text without constantly second-guessing yourself:
1. Be Bold
courtesy of GIPHY Try to be bold and unambiguous instead than attempting to be implied or reading between the lines. The likelihood is that the more honest you are with yourself, the more sincerity you will receive from the other person. Share that sensitive aspect about yourself with her, inquire as to what it is that truly brightens her up after a long day, and be as open as you possibly can so that the other person does not feel hesitant to be honest with you.
2. Ask For Opinions
iSock is an acronym that stands for Internet Socket. The most effective technique to get to know someone is to find out what type of thoughts they have on various topics. And I’m not talking about the weather or the cuisine when I say this. I’m referring to soliciting their thoughts on genuine issues that matter, such as fidelity, politics, life, music, culture, and so on. It is not required that your points of view be same, but you would at the very least have a general understanding of their likes, dislikes, and philosophical perspectives.
Socket iSock is a type of socket that is used to connect two devices together. Learn about a person’s point of view on various issues in order to get a better understanding of them. Neither the weather nor the cuisine comes to mind when I say this. This means soliciting their ideas on actual issues that matter, such as faithfulness, politics, daily living, lifelong learning, music, culture, and so on and so forth. Even if you don’t agree with each other’s points of view, you’ll have a good notion of their likes, dislikes, and philosophical viewpoints at the very least.
4. Fight The Urge To Change The Topic
iSock is an acronym that stands for Internet Socket. There are moments when things become passionate or serious when communicating over text. Perhaps you’re talking about your history, your future, or your anxieties, and you’re feeling a bit intimidated. However, it is not recommended to change the subject at the first sign of discomfort or to dilute it with emojis when the conversation becomes tense. Don’t be scared to bring up difficult subjects in order to keep the conversation going. Because when you do that, you not only come across as indifferent, but you also come off as disrespectful.
20 Deep Questions To Text Your Crush That’ll Spark Conversation
Texting with a new crush is an exhilarating experience that cannot be equaled. Do you hear the ping of a new message being received? Glorious. However, every now and again, you may have the dreaded discussion slump. In those situations, it’s helpful to have some questions to ask your love through text prepared and ready to go – anything that will get the discussion started and give you an opportunity to gain some actual insight into who they are beyond that adorable face. The truth is that some of these serious things to ask your crush could be difficult to ask in person, which is why texting can frequently be a lot more convenient option.
And because they have to compose their response, you should expect to receive a well-thought-out response that can provide you with some actual insight into your general compatibility, should this crush develop into something more serious in the future.
Because if you can’t vibe in real life, how will you know whether you have physical chemistry with someone? In order to get to know your crush on a deeper level, the following questions are a fantastic beginning to begin your exploration.
1. What Does Your Perfect Day Look Like?
This question is excellent because it not only provides you with an insight into the activities that they like, but it also allows you to determine whether or not they are activities that you would enjoy as well. For example, if someone says their ideal day would include climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, you could think to yourself, “I’m out.” On the other hand, if they mention enjoying drinks on a secluded beach, they could well be the right fit for you.
2. What’s Something You’ve Done That You’re Most Proud Of?
Who doesn’t like a good ol’ fashioned modest boast now and then? To be more specific, not only do you get to discover something great about your crush, but you also gain an understanding of his or her principles and ideals. The types of things that make individuals feel proud might be quite informative about who they are. Is it their rock-hard abs, or the time they saved a cat from a burning building that makes them so special to you? After all, having values that are mutually acceptable is a critical component of compatibility.
3. What’s Your Worst Habit?
After all, who doesn’t want to brag about themselves? To be more specific, not only do you get to discover something great about your crush, but you also gain an understanding of his or her principles and principles. A lot can be learned about a person by looking at the things that make them feel proud of themselves. Possibly because of their rock-hard abs, or because of the time they saved an abandoned cat from a burning building. After all, having values that are mutually acceptable is a critical component of being compatible.
4. What Is Something That Really Scares You, But You’d Like To Do Anyway?
Photograph courtesy of FatCamera/E+/Getty Images When you ask your crush this question, the outcome might range from “cliff plunging” to “falling in love.” In any case, having this information is beneficial because it allows you to determine whether or not you and your partner are on the same page when it comes to taking chances and embarking on adventures.
5. If You Could Go Anywhere In The World, Where Would It Be And What Would You Do?
Find out if this is an excursion in which you would be interested in joining in on the fun. Furthermore, you might inquire about their preferred mode of transportation and what they like to do when they arrive at their destination. If you’re interested in developing a more serious relationship with your love, you should never underestimate the value of travel compatibility. 6. What kind of religious beliefs do you have and how religious are you?
6. How Religious Are You And What Do You Believe?
This is a significant development. If you’re serious about this crush, you’ll want to learn everything you can about their spiritual views and how they apply to their daily life. Do they attend three times a week at the local Catholic church? Or do you think you do? The sooner you and your partner can get on the same spiritual or non-spiritual page, the better off you will be.
7. Who Are You Closest To In Your Life?
Knowing who your spouse is willing to share his or her secrets with is important. Is it your mother? Who is their bestie? Or, oh, their ex-partner? With this thought-provoking question to ask your crush, you could just find yourself on their hit list.
8. What Are Your Top Three Goals In Life?
Photograph by Aja Koska/E+/Getty Images Not only can you get a look into your crush’s prospective future, but you can also determine whether or not their objectives are feasible and whether or not they are taking the steps necessary to attain those goals.
Alternatively, are they a daydreamer with completely unrealistic ideas for their life and no strategies to make those plans a reality? Even while you’re in the throes of a crush, it’s important to evaluate long-term compatibility and whether your life objectives are in line.
9. What’s Something Most People Agree On That You Disagree With?
This might be as basic as feeling that a movie you despise is a travesty of justice, or as profound as not believing in the institution of marriage itself. This question has the potential to provide a humorous detail about your crush or it has the potential to reveal important information about your compatibility, so it is absolutely worth asking.
10. What Are Your Political Beliefs?
The notion that you shouldn’t discuss politics during the early stages of dating is completely out of date. In order to avoid wasting your time on someone who does not share your values, make certain that you ask this question from the beginning of your conversation with them. Knowing how they feel about politics is important, even if you aren’t a particularly political person, because we live in a highly politicized period where both your political philosophy and the depth of your convictions may make or break your compatibility.
11. Are You More Modern Or Traditional?
If you’re contemplating about getting into a romantic relationship with someone, you should find out what their values are before you commit. Are they in accordance with your beliefs? If they believe in strict adherence to gender roles and you do not, it is preferable if you are aware of this immediately.
12. What Do You Want In A Relationship?
Photograph by Renata Angerami/E+/Getty Images This one may seem self-explanatory, but understanding your partner’s expectations for their perfect relationship is essential to determining whether or not you are compatible. What do they want to get out of their relationship? What do they expect that person to do in the organization? What kind of dynamic will they find satisfying? Is this something that you would say? All of these are things you should be aware of before determining whether or not to proceed with them.
13. What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You?
It turns out that this question provides more information than you may expect since you can discover more about what it is that makes your crush feel the most loved. Was the most romantic gesture something you received as a gift? Was it a love letter, or something else? Was it the time they were whisked away for some much-needed alone time with themselves? These responses might shed insight on their love language as well as whether or not it is compatible with yours.
14. How Important Is Family To You?
It’s a major deal, to be sure. When it comes to asking your crush profound questions, it doesn’t get much more in-depth than this. For others, family is everything, and their objectives are frequently connected with being around theirs or creating one of their own. For others, family is everything, and their goals are often associated with being near theirs or creating one of their own. It is critical to ensure that your goals are matched with theirs, as well as that their family dynamic is one with which you are comfortable.
15. What’s The Best Compliment Someone’s Ever Given You?
What this inquiry may teach you about your crush’s true values and what they are most proud of about themselves is revealed in a slightly indirect manner.
16. If You Could Change Anything About Yourself, What Would It Be?
Photograph courtesy of Dani Ferrasanjose/Moment/Getty Images Despite the fact that you may believe your crush is virtually flawless, everyone has anxieties or areas in their lives where they would like to improve. Answering this question necessitates a degree of vulnerability, and if they’re up for it, it demonstrates that they’re eager and comfortable with sharing their feelings with you.
You can also determine whether or not they are an honest and open communicator, which are vital characteristics to have in any relationship.
17. What’s Something That Always Makes You Laugh?
An affinity for the same kind of humor is a significant indicator of compatibility, since laughing together is one of the things that may help you get through both happy and difficult times. The fact that the item that never fails to make them laugh also makes you laugh means you’ve got a good start in life.
18. What Cheers You Up When You’re In A Bad Mood?
There are a few of reasons why this question is excellent. When they’re having a difficult day, their response might help you figure out how to soothe them in the most effective manner. You may also learn a great deal about their emotional processing style by observing what they require to boost their mood. Is it necessary for them to have some alone time apart from everyone else? Do they require a hug and the opportunity to connect in order to shake off the blues? After that, you should ask yourself how you feel about it.
19. What’s The One Thing People Misunderstand About You?
This question to ask your crush will offer you with some valuable information into how they perceive themselves and their relationships with others. What, if any, sense of self do they have?
20. How Do You Feel About Me?
Come on, this is the question you’ve been wanting to ask for a long time, right? So go ahead and ask it. In the event that yourcrush opens up and answers these questions, you’ll be well on your way to getting to know them on a whole new (and perhaps more compatible) level. The original version of this story appeared on
30 Amazing Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
This is the way things are these days; texting is our primary means of contact. In fact, when someone phones you, you immediately assume there is an emergency. Asking the correct questions may truly open the doors to a deep and genuine relationship with another person. However, there is a significant difference between speaking in person and communicating by text message. There are some things that you can’t really ask when texting since the replies will be long detailed explanations, or there are a lot of subtleties.
MUCH MORE:225+ Amazing Questions to Ask a Guy – The One and Only List You’ll Ever Need Although texting is not the best way to learn about someone’s complete life narrative, you may still learn a great deal about them.
And with that, I present to you my list of the top finest questions to ask a guy (or lady) using text communication.
1. Have you ever accidentally sent an embarrassing text?
Being able to openly share embarrassing events with others is a terrific approach to make people laugh and strengthen relationships. Although, if a guy is truly interested in you, he would most likely refrain from sharing his most humiliating experiences with you and will instead give you something that does not portray him in a poor way.
2. Which emoji best captures your essence?
Is it the wink with the tongue jutting out that you’re looking for?
What about the humiliated emoji? Is it the one who screams? Despite the fact that this is a goofy and sweet inquiry, it may also be highly informative about how he perceives himself!
3. What is your mantra?
We all have one; it may be a quotation, a proverb, or a song lyric; it could be anything that speaks to us, encourages us, or inspires us to continue on our journey.
4. What is the greatest song of all time?
This is merely a playful, amusing inquiry that may also tell a great deal about someone.
5, What is your go-to meme?
This topic has the potential to push the conversation in a funny path; after all, who doesn’t enjoy exchanging memes and gifs? MORE:20 Intriguing Questions to Ask a Guy to Draw Him Closer
6. What website do you waste the most time on?
This is a nice question to ask in the case of a follow-up. Upon hearing that he spends his time on YouTube, you can inquire as to what sorts of videos he is engrossed in—is it footage of cats doing amusing things or the biggest political arguments of all time? You may also request that he give you some of his all-time favorite clips. Men like discussing their interests with the women they are interested in, and they appreciate it much more when the woman shows real interest in the things he enjoys!
7. What is always worth the calories?
This is a low-risk inquiry that is ideal for when you’re just getting started with anything new. When messaging with a guy you aren’t dating yet or don’t know very well, you don’t want to start off with anything too serious.
8. What always makes you smile?
If you know what it is that makes him grin, you can do more of it.
9. What is the funniest accidental call/text you’ve ever received?
He may or may not have a response to this question, but if he does, you may be in for a very entertaining story on your hands.
10. What is the background on your phone?
This is something he chooses and looks at on a daily basis, thus it’s most likely meaningful for him. Finding out what it is might reveal a great deal about his character and ideals.
11. What is the cheesiest pickup line you know?
Because, let’s face it, who doesn’t enjoy corny pick-up lines?
This has the potential to open the door to a broader conversation about social media and whether it is enriching or destroying our society.
13. What is your favorite date spot?
A fantastic question to ask to find out how romantic he is. and to instill the notion in his mind that he should accompany you to the location in question if he hasn’t already.
14. Text me a picture of a place you’re dying to visit.
Allow yourself to be carried away by your wanderlust by discussing the destinations you’ve been yearning to see!
15. What is something you can’t do that most people can?
Although we all have something that we’re embarrassingly awful at, and although we may not be willing to acknowledge this to just anybody, it may be entertaining to discuss with someone close to us. MORE:50 Insightful Questions To Pose To A Guy
16. Say something sweet to me using only emojis.
So this is more of a demand than a question, so maybe he’s no longer up in arms! It certainly inspires imagination and generates a few laughs.
People may be a bit shameless on social media, and it’s possible that they forget how many people are actually going to be watching their postings, so I’m sure he’s been the subject of secondhand humiliation more than a couple of times!
18. If you had to give up one of your five senses, which would it be?
This question is more difficult to answer than it appears at first glance, and the response will reveal what he truly values. Furthermore, it has the potential to carry the discourse in a deep and intriguing path.
19. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Simple question that may tell you a great deal about the person who is being asked it.
20. What would your perfect day look like?
What you learn about him will help you understand his beliefs and what makes him happy, which are all important things to know about someone, especially if you’re dating or have an interest in dating them.
MORE: 103 Tempting Text Messages to Get Him Excited
21. What is your first reaction when someone calls you on the phone?
Is he under the impression that it is an emergency? Is it possible that they are buttdialing him? That this guy is simply a freak since, in this day and age, who actually phones to say hello? The response may be both informative and humorous!
22. Can you answer five questions using just pictures?
If done correctly, this may develop into a fun game and is a fantastic way to discover more about him. It doesn’t matter what the questions are; you may select from this list or go through this massive collection of questions.
23. If you just inherited a million dollars, what’s the first thing you would buy?
Because it’s always entertaining to daydream!
24. What do you miss most about being a kid?
In order to avoid being overly intrusive, this question should be asked to a person with whom you’re already familiar and comfortable in your relationship. When asked in person, it’s an excellent question to ask since it may lead to a fascinating conversation.
25. What is always worth the wait?
Waiting is a pain, but there are some things that are always worth it. What is it that is always worth his patience? ALSO READ:26 Sweet Goodnight Texts That Will Warm His Heart
26. What is your kryptonite?
Even Superman has a flaw or two in his armor. What’s the name of your guy’s band?
27. What movie can you watch again and again?
This is a simple question that will reveal a great deal about him as a person to those who ask it. Is he a fan of slapstick comedy? What about psychological thrillers? What about action movies?
28. How many phones have you broken or lost?
It occurs to the best of us at some point. It also happens to certain people a lot more frequently than it does to others.
29. Aside from murder, what is one thing you would never do for all the money in the world?
Men want to put on a strong and macho persona, but everyone has a limit to how far they’ll go in order to appear tough and manly!
30. Tell me the most random piece of trivia you know.
Because, after all, who doesn’t enjoy spreading their illogical knowledge? Hope you found some interesting ideas for questions to ask a guy through text to get to know him a bit better while also having a little fun in the process. I’d want to ask you a question now. Do you know what motivates a guy to make a long-term commitment to a woman? Do you know what it is that makes him regard you as a precious jewel that he can’t bear to let go of, a woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with?
Is he acting as though he’s backing away?
Do you have any additional questions?
Over text, here are some flirty questions to ask a guy.