How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone with iCloud Recovery
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID profile at the top.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down if needed and tap on iCloud Backup.
- Now check to see if the time of your last successful backup was before or after you deleted the texts on your iPhone.
How to recover some lost text messages on iPhone?
- How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone Recover deleted texts using an iCloud backup. This is probably the simplest and fastest way to restore missing texts. Recover deleted texts from an iTunes or Finder backup. Restore deleted texts by contacting your carrier. Restore deleted texts using a third-party app.
- 1 Can I restore deleted text message on iPhone?
- 2 Can you recover deleted texts on iPhone without backup?
- 3 Can you undelete a deleted text?
- 4 Where do deleted texts go?
- 5 How can I recover deleted messages from mobile?
- 6 How do I recover deleted messages on my iPhone without a computer?
- 7 How do you recover Imessages?
- 8 How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone (iOS 15 Update)
- 9 Recover Missing Messages from Facebook, WhatsApp, or Messages
- 10 How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone with iCloud Recovery
- 11 How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone: Restore from Your Computer
- 12 Recover Deleted Texts: Contact Your Cell Phone Service Provider
- 13 Recover Deleted Text Messages: iPhone Apps
- 14 How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone
- 15 Recover deleted texts using an iCloud backup
- 16 Recover deleted texts from an iTunes or Finder backup
- 17 Restore deleted texts by contacting your carrier
- 18 Restore deleted texts using a third-party app
- 19 How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- 20 Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone without Backup [6 Ways]
- 21 Can you Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone Without Backup?
- 22 Which Method Should Go First to Make Sure of the Highest Recovering Possibility?
- 23 Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone/iPad without Backup
- 24 How to Recover Deleted Texts on iPhone without Backup
- 25 How to Retrieve iPhone Texts from iCloud Backup
- 26 Retrieve iPhone Messages with iCloud Messages
- 27 Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone from Your Cellular Provider
- 28 Bonus Tips for Recovering Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- 29 The Bottom Line
- 30 How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on an iPhone
- 31 Restoring texts from an iCloud backup
- 32 Restoring texts from your Mac (with MacOS 10.15 Catalina)
- 33 Consult your service provider
- 34 Restoring texts with a third-party app
- 35 iMobie PhoneRescue
- 36 Wondershare Dr.Fone
- 37 Tenorshare UltData
- 38 How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone and Android
- 39 Before trying to recover deleted text messages
- 40 How to recover deleted texts on Android
- 41 How to retrieve deleted text messages on Android using recovery software
- 42 Retrieve deleted messages on Android by getting in touch with your phone carrier
- 43 How to recover deleted texts on iPhone without a computer
- 44 How to recover deleted texts on iPhone using Finder on your Mac
- 45 How to retrieve deleted text messages for iPhone using recovery software
- 46 Retrieve deleted messages on iPhone from your carrier
- 47 3 Effective Ways to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone (iPhone 8 and X Included)
- 48 Why is it possible to recover deleted text messages from iPhone?
- 49 How to recover deleted text messages from iPhone without backup or not
Can I restore deleted text message on iPhone?
You can recover deleted text messages on your iPhone with an iCloud or iTunes backup. If all else fails, you should reach out to your cellular carrier, as they can sometimes recover deleted messages for you.
Can you recover deleted texts on iPhone without backup?
How to recover deleted text messages from iPhone without backup: Use USB cable to connect your iPhone to your Mac and launch Cisdem iPhone Recovery on Mac. Choose “Recover from iOS Device” option, this iPhone data recovery will detect your device. After you preview the messages, select the messages you want to recover.
Can you undelete a deleted text?
“ Messages can be recovered as long as they are not overwritten.” Note that receiving new messages may also force the deletion of the text messages you’re trying to save, so turn your phone on Airplane mode immediately after you realized that important messages were deleted.
Where do deleted texts go?
The Android operating system stores text messages in the phone’s memory, so if they’re deleted, there’s no way to retrieve them. You can, however, install a text message backup application from the Android market that allows you to restore any deleted text messages.
How can I recover deleted messages from mobile?
Here is what you can do to recover deleted text messages on your Android smartphone.
- Connect Android to Windows. First of all, launch Android Data Recovery on a computer.
- Choose to restore text messages.
- Install FonePaw App.
- Permission to scan deleted messages.
- Recover text messages from Android.
- Deep scan for recovery.
How do I recover deleted messages on my iPhone without a computer?
To recover deleted messages from iPhone, we have many options, like restoring from iTunes backup, restoring from iCloud backup, using a data recovery tool, etc. But the only way that you can recover lost messages without computer is by restoring from iCloud backup.
How do you recover Imessages?
Restore from an iTunes backup
- Turn off Find My iPhone via Settings > Apple ID Profile > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Off.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad and open iTunes.
- Choose your device and tap Summary.
- Select either This Computer.
- Select Restore Backup in iTunes.
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone (iOS 15 Update)
Is it possible that you mistakenly deleted a text message and now you need to recover it? However, there are various techniques for recovering lost text messages, so there is no need to be concerned! The steps to recover lost texts from an iCloud backup, as well as a few additional tips and tactics for recovering deleted text messages on an iPhone, will be covered in this article.
- Missing Messages on iPhone Can Be Recovered If You Don’t Believe They Were Deleted
- What is the best way to recover deleted iPhone messages using iCloud Recovery? Instructions on how to recover deleted text messages from your iPhone: Restore from Your Computer
- (MacOS Catalina or later)
- ITunes (previous MacOS versions or PC)
- Finder (MacOS Catalina or later)
- In order to recover deleted text messages from your iPhone, contact your service provider. Text Messages Can Be Recovered Using iPhone Applications
Recover Missing Messages from Facebook, WhatsApp, or Messages
It is possible to recover lost text messages or iMessages from your phone’s storage. You may also recover deleted Facebook messages or WhatsApp messages from your phone’s storage by following the techniques outlined below: You can search for old WhatsApp messages, search through Facebook messages, or search for SMS messages in a surprisingly short amount of time. In the event that you want information on how to recover lost texts on iPhone and you are certain that they have been destroyed, continue reading!
How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone with iCloud Recovery
The ability to restore lost text messages from an iPhone using an ICloud backup is a terrific feature. If you routinely back up your iPhone to iCloud, you should be able to use this approach to recover any deleted texts that were accidentally removed from your device. If you haven’t already, you should absolutely start backing up your data to the cloud regularly! The iCloud backup service is an excellent option for backing up a large amount of vital data, not only messages that may be accidentally erased.
First, Check Your Last iCloud Backup
It is essential that the most recent successful backup occurred prior to the deletion of the messages in order to be able to restore them from the iPhone’s deleted messages section. Assuming this is the case, you can retrieve lost text messages by restoring the last successful backup! If it doesn’t work, you’ll have to attempt another approach, such as utilizing your most recent computer backup to recover the lost messages you accidentally destroyed.
- Open the Settings application. At the top of the screen, choose your Apple ID profile. Select iCloud from the drop-down menu. If necessary, scroll down and choose oniCloud Backup. To determine if your last successful backup occurred before or after you deleted the texts from your iPhone, go to Settings > Backup > Last Successful Backup.
The chances are good that the iCloud backup predated the period when the texts were removed from your iPhone. Then proceed to the next step to learn how to recover the deleted texts from an iCloud backup. The computer backup technique should be used if the previous successful backup occurred after the messages were erased from your iPhone. If this is the case, use the computer backup method next.
Restore Deleted Messages on iPhone with iCloud Backup
In order to recover the lost messages, you’ll need to wipe your iPhone and restore it from a backup that was taken before to the deletion of the messages. Here’s how it’s done:
- Open the Settings application. Scroll down and select General from the drop-down menu. SelectReset at the bottom of the page after scrolling all the way down. SelectErase All Content and Settings from the drop-down menu. Keep in mind that most of your settings will remain intact when you restore your iCloud backup, but you may need to log back into some of your applications. In the confirmation menu that appears, select the second option, which is as follows: Now is the time to erase. The option Backup Then Erase must not be selected, since this would result in the loss of any prior backups and the inability to retrieve any erased text messages. Now that your iPhone has been completely wiped, it will operate as if it were a brand new device. Follow the on-screen prompts until you reach the AppsDatapage
- Then click Finish. On the AppsData screen, select Restore from iCloud Backup as the restore method. Sign in to iCloud and enter any passwords that have been requested by iCloud Backup
- Proceed to Choose backup and then select from a list of available backups in iCloud to complete the process. Other than the backup you checked before starting, there may be even older backups available for you to select from. Select the most recent text message that was sent before the text messages were deleted. Please keep in mind that the older a backup is, the more probable it is that it will not contain any other essential data that you have added to your iPhone since the backup was created. It’s possible that you’ll have to enter into all of your accounts again when your iPhone is restored.
Upon completion of this process, check to see if you have successfully retrieved the lost text messages from your iPhone. If this is the case, go to the next section.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone: Restore from Your Computer
Not to worry if the previous technique of recovering lost text messages did not work; there is another method of retrieving deleted text messages that involves utilizing your computer. If you have been making frequent backups to your computer, you should be able to view any stored messages via your local backups, in a manner similar to how you can recover deleted messages from aniCloud backup on your iPhone. Therefore, even if you have automatic iCloud backups set, it is suggested that you frequently back up your iPhone to your computer.
Important: It’s conceivable that you have deactivated this aspect of the PC / Mac synchronization procedure, in which case you may not be able to read your text messages from this location.
It’s possible that you’ll wish to make some changes to these settings in the future to make it easier to recover lost text messages from an iPhone.
First, Disable Find My iPhone
The first thing you must do before restoring your iPhone from a computer backup is to disable the Find My iPhone function by logging into your Apple account and entering your Apple ID and password. A Finder or iTunes backup cannot be restored when Find My iPhone is turned on and active. This is intended to prevent someone from restoring a stolen iPhone from a backup they have created. This is followed by theFindermethod (for Mac OS X Catalina or later) or theiTunesmethod, depending on your preference (for older macOS versions and PCs).
- Open the Settings application. At the top of the screen, choose your Apple ID profile. ToggleFind My iPhone off by tappingFind My iPhone
- Then tapFind My iPhone on. In order to proceed, you’ll need to enter your Apple ID password.
Then, connect your iPhone to the computer that you use to sync it with your PC. It is possible to restore from iTunes if you are using an earlier version of macOS or if you have a computer that is not compatible with macOS. It is possible to restore from Finder if you have Mac OS X Catalina or later installed on your computer.
Restore Your iPhone from Finder (macOS Catalina or later) to Recover Deleted Messages
- If asked, selectTrust to enable your iPhone to trust and connect with this computer
- Otherwise, selectNo. After connecting your iPhone to your Mac, it should display in Finder under the Locations folder. To use it, simply click on it. A list of backups stored on your computer will show when you clickManage Backups. If you do not see any accessible backups, you will not be able to restore your iPhone from your computer
- Nonetheless, continue reading for further suggestions. Check the list to verify sure the most recent backup was produced before you deleted those text messages, but after you sent them if you do find older backups. If this is the case, click OK. You’re now ready to begin the restoration process. SelectRestore iPhone from the drop-down menu.
This procedure is time-consuming, especially if the backup is substantial in size. As long as your backup was created after the text messages were received and before they were deleted, you should be able to recover them using this method. Simply follow the on-screen instructions, and the iPhone will be restored to its previously backed-up form. After following the steps above and still being unable to recover the lost text messages from your iPhone, it may be necessary to contact your phone service provider to see if they have any suggestions on how to recover deleted text messages from an iPhone.
Restore Your iPhone with iTunes to Recover Deleted Text Messages (PC or macOS Mojaveearlier)
If you have a PC or are running macOS Mojave or an earlier version of the operating system on your Mac, you can attempt this approach to recover lost texts from your iPhone. However, if you have synced with this PC or Mac since removing your text messages, this approach will not work since iTunes only stores the most recent backup data for the purpose of restoring your phone’s data. The following approach should successfully restore your lost text messages to your Messages app if you have not synced with iTunes after you erased them.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer that you use to sync it on a regular basis. iTunes will launch on its own own. If not, simply double-click the software to launch it. In the top-left corner of the screen, next to the drop-down menu, click the phone symbol to call someone. Otherwise, your iPhone is presumably not linked to your computer
- If it isn’t there, your iPhone is probably not connected to your computer. Make certain that you are on theSummarypage. To restore the data that has been backed up from your iPhone, including your deleted text messages, you will need to select Restore Backup from the drop-down menu. You may need to change your backup choices (located on the left-hand side of this page) from iCloud to This Computer if this option is grayed out on your computer. After you have recovered your iPhone, you may always modify this back to your liking.
If you have a large amount of data stored on your phone or Mac, this procedure may take a long time. In the hopes that you now have access to the lost texts, continue reading for further information on how to recover deleted text messages from your phone’s memory.
Recover Deleted Texts: Contact Your Cell Phone Service Provider
In rare cases, you may be able to recover lost text messages by calling your cellular service provider for assistance. It is possible that they will have access to backups from time to time if they have not been overwritten or updated. If you find yourself in a tight spot and really need messages returned, I recommend contacting them first before resorting to a third-party app or taking any other harsh measures. Since there are unlikely to be accurate menu suggestions to direct you to the appropriate department when you call, you’ll need to ask for technical help first, followed by an inquiry to talk with a person.
While the representative may or may not be able to assist you, he or she may make recommendations that you have not previously considered.
Recover Deleted Text Messages: iPhone Apps
We recommend that you use this method only as a last option if you want to recover deleted texts from your iPhone. It is possible to recover lost files and text messages from your iPhone using third-party apps, but they might be risky to use because they are not always reliable. Make sure you thoroughly read the reviews to assist you determine the validity of any app you are considering utilizing. In general, I would avoid using any of these programs to recover lost text messages, but if you find yourself in a tight spot and have no other option, there are a couple that have received positive ratings and are widely used online.
Even reliable sources on the internet should be carefully studied before you jump right in out of desperation since there are no assurances and you are putting yourself at the mercy of these programs and their authors.
If you’ve used a text message recovery app, we’d love to hear about your experience with it, as well as your thoughts on it.
How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone
Despite the fact that text messages have a reputation for being casual and insignificant, they may contain really important information! In the event that you mistakenly erased a text to free up space on your iPhone and realized afterwards that you had done so, there is still hope. Recovery of a deleted text message can be accomplished by one of three methods: Several options exist for recovering your iPhone from the point at which the message was erased. You may be able to contact your phone carrier, and you may be able to utilize a third-party program.
Recover deleted texts using an iCloud backup
This is most likely the quickest and most straightforward method of recovering deleted text. If you have an iCloud backup from before the period when you deleted the text, you should be able to restore your phone to that iCloud backup and restore the text back to your phone. Check to check if your most recent iCloud backup was taken before you erased your text message. If it was, you can restore it. OpenSettings, selectiCloudManage StorageBackups from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the screen.
You may also restore a backup from a previous backup.
During the process of restoring from your iCloud backup, you’ll have to restore your iPhone back to its factory settings and set it up again from the ground up.
To reset your iPhone, navigate to GeneralResetErase All Content and Settings from the Home screen. Choose to restore from an iCloud backup and choose the backup that was created before you erased your text message after your iPhone has restarted and begun the setup process on your computer.
Recover deleted texts from an iTunes or Finder backup
iTunes allows you to back up your iPhone to your PC or Mac if you don’t want to rely on automated iCloud backups or if you don’t have enough iCloud storage space for them (or Finder inmacOS Catalinaor later). Using this approach, much like with the previous iCloud option, you must first create a backup of your phone from before you erased the message, then reset your phone and restore from that backup. You’ll lose anything that happened after the backup was made. Connect your iPhone to the PC or Mac on which you’ve made a backup of it.
- To use the Finder on a Mac running macOS Catalina or later, launch it.
- If you’re using a Mac running macOS Catalina or later, open Finder and pick your device from the left-hand menu bar.
- This means that all of the data you previously backed up will now be overwritten by the data on your phone.
- In case you haven’t backed up your phone after deleting those text messages, they should suddenly surface in your phone’s messaging list as a result of the deletion.
Restore deleted texts by contacting your carrier
If you send text messages, your mobile phone company may maintain a record of them, at least for a period of time. If you accidentally erased a text message that is really important, you may be able to obtain a duplicate of it by contacting your wireless provider. Keep in mind that this will only work for SMS text messages (green bubble discussions), not iMessages or other instant messaging services (blue bubble conversations). Every iMessage is encrypted on your smartphone and isn’t decoded until it reaches its intended recipient, making it impossible for your carrier to keep track of them.
Furthermore, most carriers only maintain records of SMS communications for a limited amount of time; you are unlikely to be able to recover an SMS message from a year ago, for example.
Restore deleted texts using a third-party app
Many third-party software programs are available that claim to be able to recover deleted data from your iPhone, including text messages that have been erased. A little risky, because they’re nearly never free, and there’s no assurance that they will actually work. However, if you’ve tried all other choices and the situation is really critical, it could be worth a chance. PhoneRescue, Wondershare Dr. Fone, and Tenorshare UltData are just a few of the software solutions that have earned a positive reputation on the internet.
This may be due to the fact that one of the applications may be able to restore it.
For additional information, please see our affiliate link policy.
I’ve been writing professionally about technology for nearly all of my adult working life – more than two decades. What I like doing is figuring out how intricate technology works and then explaining it in a way that everybody can comprehend.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
There are several approaches that may be used to recover lost text messages from an iPhone. On a daily basis, we all receive a number of text messages that aren’t really useful. The majority of us do this by selecting many messages on our iPhone and deleting them all at once. Important communications are occasionally removed as a result of this procedure, which also removes garbage and spam. There are also situations in which you mistakenly erase a crucial text message and discover that there is no straightforward method to recover it on your iPhone.
However, in order to retrieve texts from an iCloud backup, some prior knowledge is required.
How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone using an iCloud backup
To retrieve lost text messages from your iPhone using an iCloud backup, follow the instructions in this article. Firstly, it is vital to note that in order to recover your prior text messages from the cloud, you must haveMessagesenabled as a component of your iCloud backups. If you don’t want to delete all of your material and data from your iPhone, but you do want to retrieve any messages that have been saved to iCloud, you may do so by signing into iCloud.com and following the instructions.
How to recover text messages on iPhone using iCloud.com
- Using your Apple ID and password, log into iCloud.com. Select Text Messages from the drop-down menu and search for the messages you wish to recover. The Text Messages option will be displayed only if you have enabled text message backups
- You will now be needed to turn offMessagesbackup by accessing the iCloud settings after navigating toSettingsand then your Apple ID profile
- Otherwise, the option will not be visible. You will be presented with a list of the stuff that is being backed up on iCloud. You may turn off text message backups by going to Settings > Messages > Turn off text message backups. You will then be requested to download your text messages locally to your iPhone. From the pop-up message, selectDisable and Download Messages to proceed. In this case, all of your previous messages — including those that you have removed from your phone — will be downloaded.
Notably, this option is only effective if your iPhone has not been backed up to the iCloud in a recent period of time (see below). It is not possible to recover deleted messages in this case since they will no longer be available on iCloud.com and will be replaced with the fresh texts that you have received on your iPhone. The iTunes Store or the Finder, depending on the operating system you are running on your system, may be used to backup files for users who do not utilize iCloud. In this situation, you will need to physically connect your iPhone to your computer.
It is possible to restore lost text messages from your iPhone using third-party programs, which are available for download online.
Follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News for the most up-to-date tech news and reviews.
Jagmeet Singh is a writer for Gadgets 360, based in New Delhi, who specializes on consumer technology.
To contact Jagmeet, you may follow him on Twitter at @JagmeetS13 or send him an email at [email protected] Please send in any leads or tips you have. More
Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone without Backup [6 Ways]
Discover 6 techniques for recovering lost text messages from your iPhone, regardless of whether you have a backup of your iPhone data. Compatible with the most recent versions of iOS 15 and iPhone 13.
Vital iPhone Data Recovery Tips
You may have some critical text messages and iMessages in theMessageapp because it is one of your most often used iPhone applications, and you may want to store them for a long time. But what should you do if you accidently erased messages when clearing the storage on your iPhone; or if you accidentally destroyed all text exchanges following an iOS upgrade, an iPhone restoration, or a device jailbreak, among other things? As a result, you’re probably asking, “Can I recover deleted text messages from my iPhone?” In most cases, the response is a resounding affirmative.
How do you recover deleted texts, whether you have a backup or not?
Learn how to recover deleted text messages from your iPhone.
Can you Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone Without Backup?
If you have a good practice of regularly backing up your iPhone messages and other data, whether to iCloud, iTunes/Finder, or a local backup folder, there is a good possibility that you will be able to restore your lost iPhone messages without difficulty. Apple, on the other hand, does not allow us to inspect what is saved in the backup file for the iTunes and iCloud backups, so we cannot be certain whether or not the deleted messages will be recovered in whole. However, it is worth a shot.
Situation 2. You have no backup of your iPhone
If you have not backed up your iPhone before, is there one way to find the deleted text messages on your iPhone? Technically, YES. When some data is stored on the iPhone, it is written in the form of code and saved on the internal memory; while when the data is deleted, we cannot see it on the iPhone, but it is still in the internal storage unless some other new data take up its storage position, which is calleddata overwriting. Therefore, you can also get back deleted messages in this situation.
Situation 3. You have no backup and the messages are overwritten
After trying everything else and discovering that there is no backup file and that all of your deleted text messages have been overwritten, there is still one last chance and option you can try: contacting your iPhone cellular provider or carrier, who may have stored your text messages on their servers. And now, based on the many scenarios in which you could find yourself, we’ve compiled a list of six practical solutions to assist you in retrieving deleted text messages from your iPhone. Furthermore, these techniques are compatible with all iPhone models, including the most recent iPhone 13 and iPhone 12 series.
Which Method Should Go First to Make Sure of the Highest Recovering Possibility?
Can we just pick anyone to begin using the procedures when we put them into practice? If we already have an iTunes or iCloud backup, can we just use it instead of the restore method? There is a certain sequence that we may follow in order to recover the lost iPhone text messages with the greatest likelihood of success.
For the most part, if you have backed up your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud, we do not suggest that you restore your iPhone directly from an iTunes or iCloud backup for the following reasons:
- Users of iTunes and iCloud are unable to see what information is kept in their backup files because of a limitation in the software. As a result, it will be impossible to determine whether or not the deleted text messages have been recovered. If you want to restore your iPhone from an iTunes or iCloud backup, you must first reset your iPhone, which means it will wipe all of the data and files on your iPhone and then utilize the backup files to fill up the gaps in your iPhone’s storage capacity. Because backup files may include information that you do not want, there is a significant concern with the deleted text message storage being overwritten by backup files. Try using a professional iOS message recovery program such as PhoneRescue for iOS, which can immediately retrieve lost text messages from your iPhone. Alternatively, if there is no evidence of them, we can resort to the backup approach
- If the backup file does not give you with the information you want, your final option is to seek assistance from your cellular provider. So please try each of the approaches in the following order, one at a time:
Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone/iPad without Backup
PhoneRescue for iOS is a powerful iPhone data recovery app that is easy to use. It provides you with three different recovery options in one convenient location: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from Backup, and Recover from iCloud. These three Recovery Modes will ensure that you recover at the fastest possible rate. AndRecover from the iOS Device helps you to recover deleted or lost texts from your iPhone or iPad in a straightforward manner. The procedures are straightforward. iPhone texts may be retrieved in a matter of clicks, and no technical knowledge is required.
Phonerescue for iOS is the first and best way to preview and recover lost text messages from an iPhone without a backup, so try it if you want to restore deleted text messages from an iPhone without a backup: The first step is to download and install PhoneRescue for iOS on your PC or Mac computer.
- Step 2.
- Select Recover from an iOS Device from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Messages to Be Scanned Step 4: View and retrieve deleted text chats from your computer.
- To retrieve the items that you wish to recover, choose them from the list and click the To Computer or To Device option to send them back to your computer or your iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Texts on iPhone without Backup
As previously stated, PhoneRescue for iOS also has the capability of recovering texts from an iTunes backup or another backup stored on your computer. PhoneRescue also offers several advantages over other backup solutions such as iTunes or iCloud, including the ability to see the contents of backup files and restore only the deleted texts onto your iPhone without the need to reset your iPhone. Furthermore, it can automatically compare the data between your iPhone and its backup in order to precisely locate the information you’ve lost.
- ChoosingRecover from Backupwill assist you in recovering data from iTunes or other backups stored on your computer, and then clicking the right arrow in the bottom right corner of this page will complete step 2.
- If you select “Only Scan Backup” from the drop-down menu, PhoneRescue will scan and show all of the data included in the backup.
- Furthermore, only data that does not exist on your device will be shown after that point.
- Choose Select All or Only Messages from the drop-down menu and then click OK to save all text messages and iMessages to your iTunes backup.
Select Messages from the iTunes Backup menu. Step 5. Browse through all of your texts conversations on your iTunes backup, choose the messages you wish to recover, and then click To Device to restore the deleted messages to your iPhone or opt to recover the messages to your PC (if you have one).
2. Recover Deleted Messages from iTunes/Finder Backup
In the event that you are confident that your iTunes backup contains the messages that have been lost or deleted, this may be an option for you to recover deleted text messages from your iPhone. However, restoring your iPhone will wipe all of the data on your smartphone and then restore all of the data from your backup to your device. Not only will your messages be returned to your device, but so will your images, contacts, and anything else that was previously on your iPhone. Please make sure that Find My iPhone is turned off before proceeding with the restore.
1. On Windows PC and macOS Mojave and earlier
iTunes may be used to recover iPhone texts on a Windows PC or a Mac running Mac OS X Mojave or older. Step 1: Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to it. Step 2: Select Restore Backup from the Summary drop-down menu. Messages from your iPhone may be restored from an iTunes backup. Step 3: Select a backup and click Restore to begin the restoration process. Make use of iPhone backups in order to recover your lost texts. Step 4: To recover iPhone texts, select Restore from the menu bar.
2. On macOS Catalina and later
It is possible to recover your iPhone deleted texts on macOS Catalina and subsequent versions using the Finder:
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac computer via the USB cable. Locate your iPhone in the Locations section of the Finder
- Select Manage Backups from the iPhone menu to choose a backup that you believe will contain the lost iPhone messages, then click OK. Then, to begin restoring your iPhone backup, select Restore iPhone. from the drop-down menu.
Using Finder, you may recover iPhone messages.
How to Retrieve iPhone Texts from iCloud Backup
Like iTunes restore, this approach will likewise wipe your iPhone and then restore everything from your iCloud backup to your iPhone, much like iTunes restore. If you are certain that there are no deleted messages contained in the backup, you may now follow our instructions to restore the iPhone from iCloud. Messages from an iCloud backup can be recovered. The following steps will show you how to recover iPhone texts from an iCloud backup:
- On your iPhone, launch the Settings app, navigate to GeneralReset, and then hit Reset All Content and Settings. To proceed with the wipe, enter your passcode
- This will destroy all media and data, as well as reset all of your settings. Wait for a short period of time until your iPhone has completed the wipe. (Only the Apple symbol will be shown on the screen.) Now that the delete process has been completed, you may begin setting up your iPhone. (Language, country, and keyboard are all included)
- Connect to the WiFi network and activate your iPhone by entering the password. Additionally, configure a passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID. Enter your Apple ID and password in the appropriate fields. Then, on the AppData Screen, select Restore from iCloud backup and sign in to your iCloud account. Back up your iPhone and begin restoring texts and other data to your device.
2. Recover from iCloud Backup with PhoneRescue for iOS
The first step is to download and install PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer or Mac. Step 2: Select Recover from iCloud from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Log in to your iCloud account using your Apple ID. Log in with your Apple ID and password now, and PhoneRescue will begin extracting data from your iCloud account. PhoneRescue requires you to sign in using your iCloud account. Step 4: Select iCloud Backup from the drop-down menu. Select iCloud Backup as your backup option. Tip 5: Select just Messages from the drop-down menu to download all messages from your iCloud backup depending on the time, size, and iOS version when it was produced.
Alternatively, you may select Store to Computer to save text messages and iMessages to your computer.
Retrieve iPhone Messages with iCloud Messages
If you are logged in to all of your iOS devices with the same Apple ID and have iCloud Messages turned on, your messages will sync across all of your iOS devices once you upgrade to iOS 11.4.
On your iPhone, you can see the Messages option under iCloud Settings, and when you log onto icloud.com, you can see that there is a messages icon here. Consequently, if you accidentally erase messages from your iPhone, you can try to recover them through iCloud Messages. Here’s how it’s done:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and select iCloud from the drop-down menu. Toggle the Messages application off to make it inactive. After that, you may activate Messages again. When you open your Messages app, you will get a notification that says “Downloading Messages from iCloud.” at the bottom of the screen.
iCloud Messages may be used to recover iPhone messages.
Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone from Your Cellular Provider
This is dependent on the situation, however it is completely free to inquire. Some cellular service providers retain a copy of your text messages and telephone conversations. You can contact customer care to see if they can help you. Please be courteous and moderate in your responses.
Bonus Tips for Recovering Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
Getting back the deleted text messages on an iPhone may be a pain and time-consuming endeavor, therefore we must take precautions in the event of a loss, or even a reoccurrence, of the device. And here are two suggestions that have been made.
Bonus Tip 1. Backup Your iPhone
In order to recover your lost text messages when they are no longer accessible, backing up your iPhone must be the most efficient method. So, no matter what you are doing with your iPhone, whether it is updating, restoring, jailbreaking, or anything else, please make a backup of your iPhone before proceeding. And the best method, which we strongly encourage, is to routinely back up your iPhone data. In case you don’t know how to back up your iPhone, here’s a tutorial you may follow. How to backup your iPhone to iTunes, iCloud, your PC, or your Mac
Bonus Tip 2. Keep Your Messages Forever
Have you ever experienced the strangest thing: your iPhone text messages are erased or disappear without a trace, even though you have done nothing to cause them to do so? Actually, if you are experiencing this, there is a good chance that you have modified the Message History option in Settings, which allows you to choose between three different retention periods: 30 days, one year, or forever (which is the default). As a result, if you have selected the 30-day or 1-year time frame, the messages will be automatically removed when the time period has expired.
The Bottom Line
The methods listed above are all that we are aware of for recovering deleted iPhone texts; you may pick and choose any way you like. Please leave a comment if you have any queries regarding this post or any other iPhone-related issues. Thank you for reading. Last but not least, don’t forget to download and run the free trial version of PhoneRescue for iOS to see how it works for you!
PhoneRescue –iPhone Data Recovery
- Even if you don’t have a backup, you can recover deleted SMS and iMessages from your iPhone. There will be no damage to your current data, and you will not be required to restore your iPhone. Recover iPhone texts from an iTunes or iCloud backup without having to go through any intermediaries. Support for all iPhones, even those running iOS 15
- 100 percent cleansafe
As a member of the iMobie team and a die-hard Apple enthusiast, I like assisting more users with a variety of iOS and Android-related difficulties.
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on an iPhone
When it comes to text messages, they may be difficult to keep track of and frequently vanish under inexplicable circumstances, such as an error in deletion, an incompatibility with an iOS upgrade, a jailbreak failure, or another terrible event. Regardless of how they were lost, you should be able to recover lost text messages on your iPhone – at least in most cases. All text message, MMS, and iMessage data is saved in a SQLite database, which is an open-source back-end tool incorporated into all mobile phones (as well as most PCs) and included with many popular applications.
When you remove a message, the allotted space is converted to unallocated space, but the message data is not lost in the process.
You can still retrieve those messages if you act quickly before fresh data overwrites the old ones.
Based on how you backup your iPhone—whether it’s to the Apple iCloud or straight to your computer—there are many techniques you may take to retrieve deleted messages, even if you’ve had your iPhone factory reset.
Third-party applications can also be useful in certain circumstances. We’ll guide you through the various methods of recovering text messages on iOS 13 and 14, which are nearly comparable to the previous versions.
Restoring texts from an iCloud backup
It is likely that your deleted texts will be recoverable if you have iCloud Backup activated and your iPhone is backed up on a regular basis. iMessage, SMS, and MMS communications may all be backed up using the service; however, it is necessary to use the same SIM card that was used to create the backup. Once your backup has been restored, you should be able to retrieve any texts that were stored on your phone at the time of the original backup. Step 1: Navigate toSettingsNameiCloudiCloud Backup and click on it.
Reset your iPhone by heading to SettingsGeneralReset and selecting “Erase iPhone.” Step 4: Select Erase All Content and Settings from the drop-down menu.
Step 6: Select Restore from iCloud Backup as the recovery method.
Restoring texts from your Mac (with MacOS 10.15 Catalina)
If you regularly back up your data on your computer, you may already have a series of backups saved. To begin, turn off the Find My iPhone feature on your phone. TapSettingsYour NameFind MyFind My iPhoneand change the Find My iPhone switch to the off position. (Be prepared to key in your Apple ID password in order for Find My iPhone to be turned off.) ( Now, complete the following steps: Step 1: Use a USB cable to connect your phone to your computer. Step 2: Launch the Finder by double-clicking on the Hard Driveicon on your desktop.
Step 4: SelectManage Backupsfrom the drop-down menu to see all of your stored backups and pick which one you want to use to restore your messages.
Step 5: Select Restore iPhone from the drop-down menu.
Consult your service provider
If everything else fails, contact the customer care or technical support department of your Internet service provider. However, this is not assured. It’s conceivable — but not likely — that your service provider has a backup of messages sent and received from your handset that has not yet been overwritten. If this is the case, you will most likely be able to negotiate access to them. Before you turn to a third-party app, check with your Internet service provider.
Restoring texts with a third-party app
You can attempt a variety of trustworthy third-party programs that allow you to recover deleted text messages from your iPhone as a last option. Simply connect your iPhone to your computer, start the software, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process. These programs have a similar interface and can recover a variety of file formats, ranging from text messages to call history. Here are a few resources we’ve located that can assist you in completing this assignment.
IMobie PhoneRescue is one of those dependable third-party services that can recover deleted texts or other sorts of files from a mobile device. PhoneRescue comes to the rescue if you need to recover contacts, call history, message attachments, voicemail, calendar, reminders, notes, and other data from your phone. In order to restore data, the function makes use of your iCloud account, the Finder, and device backups.
It also includes a number of repair tools that, in the event that your device crashes, will allow you to recover any data that has been lost. The cost of a single-year subscription to this service is around $50.
If you’re searching for a recovery service that caters only to iOS devices, Wondershare is a good choice. There is a wide spectrum of users who will benefit from using this program, which can be installed on both Mac and Windows systems. This tool aids in navigating crashes and recovering any lost text messages, images, videos, or even data from other third-party apps — such as WhatsApp — that may have been lost. The cost of a license for this program is around $60 per person per year.
Tenorshare can recover both communications and media files, and it can recover a wide range of file types from your device and third-party programs. This includes data from WhatsApp, SMS, contacts, and photographs, amongst other sources. This service offers three different recovery options, each of which allows users to see objects that have been recovered before they are formally restored to their original locations. This program is compatible with the most recent phone models as well as the most recent versions of iOS devices.
- Telegram is planning to incorporate animated emoji replies into its platform. The most effective antivirus applications for the iPhone
- The greatest iPhone 7 covers that are waterproof
- Have you recently purchased a brand new iPhone? As an example, here is how we set ours up
- WhatsApp is developing a new voice-calling experience for its users.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone and Android
Did you just make the mistake of deleting a text message? Another possibility is if you erased a whole chat. Oops. Don’t get too worked up over it just yet. If you frequently back up your phone, there is a chance that you will be able to recover a lost text message. Alternatively, if your phone is not frequently backed up, you may need to bring in recovery software or contact your service provider for assistance. It is discussed in this post how to recover deleted text messages, regardless of whether you are using an iPhone or an Android smartphone.
Before trying to recover deleted text messages
Are you attempting to recover a photo from a lost text message or double-checking an appointment reminder? Check your picture app or your calendar to see what’s going on. Photos and appointments are sometimes automatically synchronized between such applications and the cloud. And, if the option is available, it doesn’t hurt to reach out to the other person in the text discussion before proceeding with the dialogue. They may be able to offer you with a screenshot or a copy of the information you want.
How to recover deleted texts on Android
If you just erased the texts, it’s possible that you’ll be able to recover them. Although it is not assured, the sooner you begin the process of recovering lost text messages, the greater your chances of success are likely to be. Step 1: Enable Airplane Mode on your smartphone. Text messages on an Android phone are not deleted from the phone immediately after they are sent or received. It will be marked as inactive until new data is generated, at which point the removed text will be overwritten with the new data.
Go to Google Drive on your computer’s desktop and look for the date and time when your SMS was most recently backed up.
Unless you went through the Google Drive setup procedure when you initially acquired your phone, it’s probable that you’re utilizing Google Drive to store your data backups. By accessing Google Drive, you can see when your texts were last backed up and when they were not.
- Google Drive should be opened. Navigate to theMenu, selectSettings, and then Google Backup. The name of your device should be mentioned if it has been backed up
- Otherwise, you should read “Not backed up.” Choose the name of your device from the drop-down menu. SMS Text Messages should be shown, along with a timestamp showing when the most recent backup was performed. You’ll want the backup to be from before you erased the text
- Otherwise, the text will be lost.
By heading to SystemBackup, you can also check when your phone was last backed up in general (and whether or not a backup is now accessible). Step 3: Perform a factory reset on your phone. Unfortunately, you will not be able to simply restore your text messages from Google Drive; instead, you will need to conduct a factory reset, after which you will be able to restore the data from your last backup on your Google Drive account. The navigation will seem different on different Android phones, but in general, you may follow the procedures outlined in the following section.
- Go to the Settings menu on your phone and select Factory Reset from the Reset drop-down menu.
Following a factory reset, follow the onscreen instructions to enter into your Google Drive account and restore the most recent backup you made.
How to retrieve deleted text messages on Android using recovery software
Want to retrieve lost text messages without having to restore your phone to its factory defaults? Install recovery software on your machine and see if it helps. Consider doing this procedure only if you absolutely, positively must recover a deleted text. Recovery software can be prohibitively expensive, and there is no assurance that it would work in your situation. Recovery software can also be dangerous if you are unfamiliar with the technology that is used in the procedure. Some solutions may need root access to your mobile device, which implies that the program would have full access to your phone’s data.
- If you want to pursue this approach, avoid installing the program on the same storage drive that previously had your deleted texts because it may overwrite the existing data.
- As a result, your phone will not be able to receive any new data, which might potentially overwrite the previously erased messages.
- Please remember that you are using any text message recovery program at your own risk.
- In this way, your gadget and PC will be able to connect with one another.
- Activate Developer Mode by going toSettings > About Phone > Software Information > Build Number periodically until you find that Developer Mode has been enabled. Return to the Settings menu and select Developer Options. Enable USB Debugging.
Step 4: Launch the recovery software and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process. You will be asked to connect your phone at this point. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Retrieve deleted messages on Android by getting in touch with your phone carrier
This method may only be useful in the most severe of circumstances (e.g., you need the texts as evidence in court). Your carrier retains text messages for a period of time after they have been erased, and they may be able to retrieve the information you want from their servers. Even if the reason for your request is modest, it is doubtful that your carrier will retrieve deleted text messages, but it doesn’t hurt to inquire if you are interested in attempting to recover them.
How to recover deleted texts on iPhone without a computer
Step 1: Discontinue sending text messages. In the event that a text message is removed from a phone’s memory, the space where the text was stored is tagged as “unallocated.” The message data will remain in the space until it is overwritten by a new message. Hold off on messaging in order to maximize the likelihood that you will not override the erased text.
Step 2: Make sure you have a backup of your data stored on iCloud. If you routinely back up your iPhone using iCloud, it is possible that your deleted texts will be recovered. Check to see whether iCloud is activated on your phone once more.
- Navigate to theSettings menu. Select your name from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Tap oniCloud
- Tap oniCloud backup to enable them. You should be able to determine whether or not it is enabled, as well as when the most recent backup was done.
If everything checks out, you’ll need to restore your iPhone to the most recent backup.
- Go toSettings
- Choose General
- Scroll all the way down to Reset
- And then press OK. Tap onErase All Content and Settings
- Tap onErase Now
- And then tap onErase Now again. When asked, select Restore from iCloud backup once the reset is complete.
The downside to this, of course, is that since you’re reverting to an older version of your data, any data created after your last backup will be gone. Save anything you want to keep.
How to recover deleted texts on iPhone using Finder on your Mac
It’s possible that you have a copy of your deleted texts on your Mac. You may access your backups using the Finder (this feature is only available on Macs running macOS Catalina). If you don’t have Catalina, you can get it from iTunes. In order to restore the text message from a backup, it must have been taken before the text was removed. Connect your phone to your computer in the first step. Use a USB or USB-C to Lightning cable to connect your devices (depending on your computer). If you receive a notification asking you to enter your passcode or to trust this computer, follow the on-screen instructions.
Choose your iPhone from the left-hand column.
Look through each backup’s date range and select the one that was created before you removed your text.
How to retrieve deleted text messages for iPhone using recovery software
Not interested in restoring your phone in order to recover deleted text messages? Think about saving recovery software on your computer’s desktop, but do so entirely at your own risk. The cost of recovery software is high and it is not guaranteed to function, and most of them will require you to have an iCloud backup, but you will be able to retrieve only the data you are searching for (instead of having to restore your phone). Before proceeding, make sure you’ve done your research and that you’re working with a reputable firm.
- Step 1: Save the recovery program to your computer’s desktop.
- You should proceed at your own risk if you use any recovery software at all.
- Make use of the Lightning to USB (or USB-C) connector that came with your iPhone to connect to your computer.
Retrieve deleted messages on iPhone from your carrier
In an emergency circumstance, your carrier may be able to assist you (e.g., you need the texts as evidence in court). Even if the reason for your request is trivial, it is doubtful that your carrier will retrieve deleted text messages for you, but it doesn’t hurt to inquire if you are interested in attempting to do so.
Zipwhip is revolutionizing the way companies and customers connect with one another. We were the first company to offer the option to text to and from a landline, toll-free, or VoIP telephone number, and we have been at the forefront of the business ever since. Discover how Zipwhip operates.
3 Effective Ways to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone (iPhone 8 and X Included)
Is it possible to restore lost text messages from an iPhone without having a backup? It happened to me that I mistakenly deleted several text chats on my iPhone and they weren’t saved to iCloud or iTunes. I’ve tried a few different free ‘iPhone recovery programs’ to recover lost texts on iPhone, but none of them have been successful so far. I’ve heard that the messages will not be erased but would instead be preserved; nonetheless, I’m not sure how to recover lost text messages from my iPhone.
If you delete text conversations or messages from your iPhone by mistake, you may wish to recover those conversations or texts.
In order to better understand why it is feasible to recover lost text messages from an iPhone, let us first discuss why it is possible to recover deleted text messages.
Best iPhone Data Recovery Software
Instructions for Recovering Deleted Text Messages on an iPhone
- Instructions for Recovering Deleted Text Messages from an iPhone
Download it for free.
Why is it possible to recover deleted text messages from iPhone?
Before you can recover iPhone deleted text messages, you must first understand that when you erase a message from your iPhone, the message is not actually removed from your device. Because the deleted communications have been formally designated for deletion by the system and have been concealed, making them indistinguishable from the rest of the messages. In other words, deleted messages are still there on your iPhone and can be recovered if you can locate the messages files that have been tagged as “deleted.” As a result, you may recover lost text messages from your iPhone and get them back into your inbox.
Actually, there are three methods for retrieving iPhone texts that have been lost or erased.
A third-party iPhone data recovery program or SMS recovery software would be required if you want to retrieve the lost message from your iPhone and save it to your PC.
How to recover deleted text messages from iPhone without backup or not
If you are wondering how to restore deleted iPhone texts without the need for an iTunes or iCloud backup, you may use one of the top iPhone data recovery tools, such as Cisdem iPhone Recovery, to do so. As an example, Cisdem iPhone Recovery for Macis a professional iPhone data recovery tool that enables you to preview and recover deleted calendar events on your computer from iOS devices. It does so by scanning your device and listing all of the marked and hidden files; no iTunes or iCloud backup copy is required to perform the recovery.
You may get a free trial version of Cisdem iPhone Recovery by clicking here, and then follow the thorough instructions below to recover lost text messages from your iPhone without a backup. Download it for free. Recovery of lost text messages from iPhone without the use of a backup:
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cord, and then run Cisdem iPhone Recovery on your Mac computer. When you select “Recover from iOS Device,” this iPhone data recovery software will automatically recognize your device. Once the device has been identified, the current device name, device type, and iOS version will be displayed on the software’s interface
- Then click the “Start” button. Cisdem iPhone Recovery then begins scanning the whole contents of your iPhone’s storage device from that point on. Following the scanning process, you will be able to examine all of the extracted files. Then pick the “Messages” option to see a preview of all the messages that have been found
- When you have seen a preview of the messages, select the ones that you wish to recover. With a single click, you may choose all of the messages. Select the appropriate output file type from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking “Recover” a little window will appear. HTML, Excel, Word, Numbers, and Pages formats are all supported as well as other file types. Finally, select “Store” to save the recovered iPhone texts to your computer.
Method 2. How to recover deleted text messages from iPhone using iCloud
Does iCloud backup text messages on your iPhone before delivering them to you as iPhone text messages? Yes, without a doubt! As we all know, iCloud can back up a variety of files from your iPhone or iPad, including:
- It includes app data, Apple Watch backups, call history, device settings, health data, HomeKit setup, home screen and app organization, iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages (provided that they were sent using the SIM card that was in use at the time of the backup)
- And other information. Photographs and videos taken with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch1 are stored on your device. Purchase history from Apple services, such as your music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books2
- Purchase history from third-party services, such as Amazon.com
- Purchase history from Using the Visual Voicemail password (which needs the SIM card that was in use when the backup was performed),
Another thing to keep in mind is that this option may not be available to all individuals. Some phone providers have restricted access to this feature, and iCloud SMS backup is not available in all regions or countries. In the event that you have backed up your messages to iCloud, you can follow the methods outlined below to restore lost or deleted iPhone texts from iCloud.
- Access the site using your Apple ID and password
- Text Messages (if messages are not shown, it signifies that your messages have not been backed up, and this option is not open to you
- In this case, you must seek assistance from the Cisdem iPhone Recovery)
- If the messages are present, go through them to discover the ones you want. On your iPhone, navigate to Settings and then “iCloud,” which is the last option on the screen. When you turn off Text Messages, you’ll get a pop-up window. Change the setting to “Keep on My iPhone” and then switch back on text messaging to complete the process. Wait for the “Merge” button to appear. Deleted text messages should surface on your iPhone a few minutes after they were removed from it.
Method 3. How to recover deleted messages from iPhone using iTunes
This only works if you have your iPhone backed up to iTunes on a regular basis. If this is the case, you should proceed to Method 1.
- Connect your iPhone to the Mac that you’ll be using to sync it and launch iTunes. Your iPhone should appear in a box in the upper right corner of the screen. Select your iPhone and look at the date on which your most recent backup was generated. If you wish to restore your iPhone to the state it was in before you generated the backup, select “Restore backup.” This means that all of the data you previously backed up will now be overwritten by the data on your phone. It will just take a few moments. While it is important to ensure that you have a backup of your messages before deleting them, they should now display in the regular messaging list on your iPhone
To recover iPhone text messages from iTunes backup files, you can also use Cisdem iPhone Recovery. Using Cisdem iPhone Recovery is more convenient and faster than using other methods to recover deleted files from your iPhone, including the iPhone 8 and iPhone X. To use this iPhone data recovery to retrieve deleted text messages from iTunes backup files, follow the steps below.
- To recover from an iTunes backup file, launch Cisdem iPhone Recovery and select “Recover from iTunes Backup File” option
- Then select an iTunes backup file to recover and click “New Scan.” Following a thorough search of your files by this application, you may pick “Message” and click “Recover” to recover text messages that you have previously erased.
Finally, if you have backed up your iOS device to iCloud or iTunes, you may use Methods 2 and 3 to assist you recover your lost iPhone texts from the backup. If you haven’t made a backup of your messages or text chats, don’t be concerned; Method 1 will assist you in recovering lost text messages from your iPhone without requiring a backup. Connie Wisley is a woman who lives in the town of Connie Wisley in the town of Connie Wisley. since 2009. She has been writing for Mac productivity and utility software since 2009.