LML is an internet slang acronym standing for, depending on context, laughing mad loud or love my life.
What does LML stand for?
- LML is an acronym that stands for “laughing mad loud,” which is a more intense version of LOL that may make you seem as if you’ve gone mad. It is typically seen online or in text messages.
- 1 What does LML mean TikTok?
- 2 What does STM mean in text slang?
- 3 What is LOML?
- 4 What does LML Duramax mean?
- 5 What does DTM mean in text?
- 6 What does WTM on Snapchat?
- 7 What does sth mean in text?
- 8 What does RTLI stand for?
- 9 What is tl in Twitter?
- 10 What does RTL mean in school?
- 11 What does it mean to YEET?
- 12 Urban Dictionary: Lml
- 13 What Does LML Stand For?
- 14 Laugh Mad Loud
- 15 Examples of LML as ‘Laugh Mad Loud’
- 16 Love My Life
- 17 Examples of LML as ‘Love My Life’
- 18 How to Tell When Someone Means ‘Laugh Mad Loud’ or ‘Love My Life’
- 19 What LML Means
- 19.1 What does Laugh Mad Loud mean?
- 19.2 Example for ‘Laugh Mad Loud’
- 19.3 Example 2:
- 19.4 LML for Love My Life
- 19.5 Examples for ‘LML’ for Love My Life
- 19.6 Basic Difference between LML for Laugh Mad Loud and LML for Love My Life
- 19.7 Contemplate the Text Thoroughly before Deciding which LML is being used
- 20 LML » What does LML mean?
- 21 How to use the termLML:
- 22 More slang terms:
- 23 Submit a new or better definition forLML
- 24 Recent blog articles from Slang.org
- 25 What Does “LML” Mean in Texting?
- 26 What does LML mean? – LML Definition – Meaning of LML – InternetSlang.com
- 27 What Does Lml Mean In A Text
- 28 What does LML mean?
- 29 What Does LML Mean?
- 30 What does LML mean? LML Definition. Meaning of LML. OnlineSlangDictionary.com
- 31 Related words
- 32 How common is this slang?
- 33 How vulgar is this slang?
- 34 Where is this slang used?
- 35 Link to this slang definition
- 36 LML Meaning in Texting – What does LML mean in Texting? LML Definition
- 37 LML Meaning in Texting
- 38 What does LML stand for Texting?
What does LML mean TikTok?
” Love My Life ” is the most common definition for LML on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. LML. Definition: Love My Life.
What does STM mean in text slang?
The abbreviation STM is most commonly used in online chat and text messaging with the meaning ” Smiling To Myself.” However, it also has several other meanings that may be encountered online, including “Short Term Memory” and “Stepper Motor.” Below we take a look at each definition of STM in a little more detail.
What is LOML?
LOML stands for: Love Of My Life. Aww! Now that’s one acronym that’s bound to make some people seriously blush.
What does LML Duramax mean?
LML. The 6.6L RPO LML (VIN code “8”) is the 2011–2016 version of the Isuzu/GM Duramax V8 diesel engine. It is a further advanced version of the LMM engine with the majority of the changes addressing a required drastic reduction in engine emissions.
What does DTM mean in text?
DTM is an internet slang acronym meaning doing too much or do too much, in reference to the poster’s behavior. Related words: NDE.
What does WTM on Snapchat?
“What’s The Move? ” is the most common definition for WTM on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
What does sth mean in text?
STH means ” Something.” STH is a contraction of the word “something.” It is used for brevity in informal writing or texts.
What does RTLI stand for?
They got there through the Ranger Team Leader Initiative (RTLI).
What is tl in Twitter?
TL is used widely online with the meaning ” Timeline.” On Twitter your TL displays a stream of Tweets from accounts you have chosen to follow, as well as suggested content, promoted Tweets and Retweets.
What does RTL mean in school?
Tiered Instruction (also called Response to Intervention, Targeted Instruction, or Multi Tiered Instructional Model) is a collaborative, systematic, approach for identifying and addressing student needs; it maximizes the use of all resources and staff in the school.
What does it mean to YEET?
Yeet is an exclamation of excitement, approval, surprise, or all-around energy, often as issued when doing a dance move or throwing something.
Urban Dictionary: Lml
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Another round of LolOr LmaoOr LmfaoOrRotf-IFeel down the toilet due to my brother leaving the toilet seat up. If you don’t like me, don’t you? -Omq Lml AGAIN? -You Hate Me, Don’t You? -Lml Over A CookieC’ monbySkaterChcik444 Get a Lml mug for your father-in-law, Günter, for Father’s Day on August 15, 2008. LmlLike my last (which generally refers to the person’s most recent Instagram post). Please leave a remark.
LmlLovemyLadds Nico: Dsalman, Daniel, and Adrian are fucking TOP ASF, as stated by youngdaggerdick in rllyLML:Dsalman, Daniel, and Adrian are fucking TOP ASF.
LmlLike my previous post BrogolmloninstabyKsthebomb, how are you?
It’s like my last GolmlonInstagrambyLifeisgooood, except better.
- LMLovemy life is a phrase that may be used to describe a person’s feelings about their life.
- LMLLML is an abbreviation for LoveMy Life.
- For the more optimistic individuals who take pleasure in their lives.
- ME: LMLbyLagoon Master (take another look)ME: LMLbyLagoon Master December 23, 2009FlagGet an LML mug for your friend Jovana to show how much you care.
What Does LML Stand For?
Photograph by Chad Springer / Getty Images LML is an abbreviation that may be used to refer to two different things: This internet slang may be interpreted in two ways; nevertheless, there are a few tactics you should be aware of to help you distinguish between the two when you read it online or in a text message.
Laugh Mad Loud
The phrase “laugh mad loud” might be considered a variant of the phrase “LOL” (Laugh Out Loud) when it is used to mean “laugh out loud.” Considering that LOL has become a widely used internet abbreviation, choosing something like LML may be a better alternative when you truly want to communicate the fact that you’re genuinely laughing out loud, given the misuse of the term over the years.
Examples of LML as ‘Laugh Mad Loud’
- “Lml can’t believe I just totally missed my mouth while attempting to eat this slice of pizza.”
- “Wow I have no words for what just occurred at school lml I’m weeping.”
- “My dog continues barking at my laptop screensaverLMLdogscute”
- “Wow I have no words for what just happened at school lml I’m sobbing.”
Love My Life
When it was first used, it was translated as “I adore my life.” In many ways, LML is the polar opposite of the more widely used acronyms FML, which stands for “f*** my life,” and HML, which may indicate “hate my life,” respectively. Using the phrase “love my life” to convey your personal joy and gratitude for a positive part of your life or a favorable occurrence that has just occurred is common practice in the United States. It is also used to refer to BML (Bless My Life).
Examples of LML as ‘Love My Life’
- “”I passed all of my classes this semester, and now I’m just ready to relax and enjoy the summerlmlgratefulschoolsummer”
- “I found $20 on the bus this morning by accident.” “I’m having a really good hair day right now,” says the narrator. I’ve already received three compliments on it, and it’s only 10 a.m. Lml”
How to Tell When Someone Means ‘Laugh Mad Loud’ or ‘Love My Life’
Despite the fact that this is an abbreviation, it might be difficult to determine its exact meaning when considering the context in which it has been used in this case.
In case you come across the term “LML” on the internet or in a book and aren’t sure what it means, here are some questions you may ask yourself.
Are they talking about something funny that happened?
If the person who used the term “laugh crazy loud” in a post, remark, or message is describing an incident that seems silly or hilarious, they are most likely referring to the phrase “laugh mad loud” as a method to emphasize the comic part of the event.
Are they trying to make a joke?
Sarcasm, parody, irony, and even black humor are all used by certain persons in their jokes and stories. In the case when you get the impression that someone is attempting to inject humor into their message, it’s conceivable that they mean to say “laugh mad loud,” in order to highlight the fact that they think their own joke amusing—and that you should, as well.
Does it make sense if you replace LML with LOL?
Because “laugh mad loud” and “laugh out loud” are equivalent, you may try substituting LML for LOL and reviewing the entire post or message to see whether it sounds correct. If the acronym LOL is used in lieu of LML and it sounds correct, it is likely that the person who published the article or message intended to say “laugh mad loud.”
Are they bragging about something good that happened to them?
When it comes to reading LML, here is where things may become a bit complicated, to say the least. Some individuals use the phrase “love my life” to brag about the events of their lives in order to show off, in which case the phrase would be suitable. Others, on the other hand, use comedy as a method to humblebrag, which means that the usage of the phrase “laugh mad loud” might be meant even though the phrase “love my life” appears to suit. In other words, if something seems more like a humblebrag than an outright boast, you might want to consider attaching more weight to the phrase “laugh mad loud” rather than the phrase “love my life.”
What LML Means
The meaning of the term ‘LML’ cannot be reduced to a single meaning. This complete form is used for two separate full forms: ‘Laugh Madly Loud’ and ‘Love My Life’ are two of the songs on the album. On social media networks and texting applications, it is referred to as internet slang. You could be perplexed if you see the letters ‘LML’ someplace and try to figure out what they imply. However, you don’t have to be perplexed since there are specific methods in which you may determine the context in which the word ‘LML’ has been used in any phrase without being puzzled.
What does Laugh Mad Loud mean?
In the same way that the acronym ‘LOL’ stands for ‘Laugh Out Loud,’ the acronym ‘LML’ stands for ‘Laugh Mad Loud.’ This is used when you come upon something very amusing. And, because LOL has been used so frequently throughout the years, there is always room for more improvised variants of these acronyms to be created. So, if you want to say LOL the next time, you might want to consider using the abbreviation ‘LML’ rather than the whole phrase. Look at some new instances of how you may substitute LOL with ‘LML’ to demonstrate your point.
Example for ‘Laugh Mad Loud’
Friend 1: I’m going to be honest with you, I don’t know what to say (cracks a funny joke) LML! says friend number two. That was so amusing! Please allow me to forward this to Elsa. We can see that the dialogue is centered on a joke and a sense of levity in this instance, as well. And the usage of the abbreviation ‘LML’ here conveys the sentiment that buddy number 2 truly liked the joke.
The same way you would say “LOL” instead of “LML,” this is how you would say “LOL” instead of “LML.” In the case of, “LOL! That was so funny!” “Please allow me to send this to Elsa.” LOL and LML are only acceptable as substitutes for ‘Laugh Mad Loud’ when used in conjunction with the phrase.
Jenny: Take a look at my dog, for example. (sends a picture of her dog that is amusing.) LML! says Ivy. You’ve got a really amusing dog on your hands! What exactly is he?
LML for Love My Life
It is a fundamental phrase that expresses how much you appreciate your life. What matters is how you express your disdain for it while you are going through a difficult time, such as by using acronyms such as “F*** My Life” and “Hate My Life,” which stand for “F*** My Life” and “Hate My Life,” respectively. Similarly, if you are passionate about your life and want to express yourself verbally, LML is the key to success. LML is an abbreviation for ‘Love My Life,’ and it may be used as a hash tag on social media platforms to identify photographs that you upload or status updates that you post.
Examples for ‘LML’ for Love My Life
You put up a photo of yourself on vacation someplace in Europe on your social media page. And here is your current state in regards to it: “Vacation 2018!LML” is an abbreviation for “Vacation 2018!” Three letters in the alphabet might reflect how you feel about your vacation. In addition, this isn’t the only way that you may make use of LML on social media platforms. In fact, you may use this abbreviation when text texting. Exemple No. 2 Tex: What are you up to these days, man? DJ: I’m not in the nation right now; I’m on the road for work.
- DJ: You’re an LML dude!
- Example 3WhatsApp group chats are available.
- H: I’m sorry, gentlemen.
- J: Congratulations on your success!
- H: Thank you so much!
- Every ounce of LML!
- And who wouldn’t be delighted with their life if they received a promotion?
Basic Difference between LML for Laugh Mad Loud and LML for Love My Life
To tell the difference between the two LML acronyms that are often used on the internet is really simple. A lot of the time, LML is used to refer to when you find something humorous and want to convey your delight by using this slang expression. LML, which stands for “Love My Life,” is just a way of expressing the satisfaction or happiness you feel when you are comfortable with your life’s circumstances. You may use this approach to better grasp these acronyms: recall which LML shows something, and which LML does not.
If you are still unable to distinguish the difference.
Contemplate the Text Thoroughly before Deciding which LML is being used
Here’s everything you need to know about the situation:
- Is this some sort of joke? Or a more serious subject
- Can you put LOL where LML is written
- Does LOL make any sense in this context? If it does, then it’s for the Laugh Mad Loud charity event. And if it doesn’t, it’s for Love My Life
- If LML is being used in relation to Love My Life, determine whether the person who has used it is speaking in an achievement/gratified manner or in another manner
Hopefully, this will assist you in distinguishing between the Laugh LML and the Life LML. Reading is a great passion of mine, but it is writing that keeps me going. One of my ambitions is to publish my own novels one day.
LML » What does LML mean?
All of our slang word and phrase definitions would not be possible without the contributions of our fantastic guests. You can help us by letting us know if you know of another definition of LML that should be added on this page.
How to use the termLML:
At this moment, there are no examples of LML in action. If you would like to make a contribution of your own, we would really appreciate it!
There are currently no references for LML available. If you would like to make a contribution of your own, we would really appreciate it!
More slang terms:
What’s Under the Skin
I’m a big fan of yours (I love you)
Feelings of apprehension are overwhelming.
Buy and hold for the long term.
Submit a new or better definition forLML
We hope you have found this information to be beneficial. If you know of any slang phrases that we haven’t already published, please let us know by sending them to us through email. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we’ve missed something useful.
Recent blog articles from Slang.org
- Squad of slang! This time, we’re going all out with another roll-call, and we’re concentrating on the dankness that is Millennial lingo. So, sit back and enjoy some tea, fam. Over the past few months, we’ve been checking out a slew of comedies and songs that attempt to yeet in this type of language left and right, frequently to hilarious effect. More information may be found here.
Top Slang Terms of 2017
- What’s up, fam? Today, we’re going in-depth with some of the most popular phrases from last year. You should be aware that while some of these phrases have been in use since before the events of MMXVII, the editors of Slang.org have made certain to include those words that have seen a resurrection or are at least relevant to the present slang-biosphere. Read on to find out more about this year.
British Slang Terms
- Is everything well with the family? Taking a deep dive into some of the most popular words from 2017, today’s topic is Be warned: some of these phrases have been present since before the events of MMXVII, but our Slang.org specialists took care to include only words that have either seen a resurgence or are at the very least relevant to the current slang-biosphere in their selection. Read on to find out more about this year
Marijuana Slang Terms, Part Two
- It’s time for additional marijuana lingo to be introduced! With all of the recent news surrounding cannabis legalization, we want to make sure that you are all well-versed in the latest hemp jargon. According to the article’s first installment, it looks to have completed the circle, and now it’s your job to provide the second installment. Remember: read-read-pass, so please forward this post to another aspiring writer. More information may be found here.
Marijuana Slang Terms, Part One
- Prepare a bowl of weed, roll a joint, and get your head ready for some Mary Jane-related jargon. Slang maintains a healthy connection with all herbs, and with all of the current news about cannabis legalization, we thought it would be interesting to look into the vernacular. After all these years, you can finally understand what all your stoner pals are saying.
Slang Terms of the 1980’s
- From the election of Ronald Reagan through the collapse of the Berlin Wall, the 1980s (also known as the Eighties) were a period in which slang became increasingly widespread. As a result of the introduction of MTV, Valley Girl culture, and television blockbusters such as The Simpsons, it was inevitable that the decade’s vernacular would boom. Here’s a list of the strangest or most bizarre or
What Does “LML” Mean in Texting?
Photographs courtesy of JGI/Tom Grill/Blend Images/Getty Images “LML” is an abbreviation for “love my life,” which is a piece of Internet slang intended to convey contentment. It can also indicate “laughing out loud,” which is an alternative to the famous acronyms “lol” and “lmao,” which are used to convey laughter or enjoyment and are spelled differently. Web abbreviations and acronyms are widely used by computer and smartphone users as a result of the growth of the Internet and the development of slang language.
- These abbreviations became popular because they allowed people to save time and keystrokes while still meeting character constraints.
- When it comes to dealing with the rise in online crime, the FBI has put together an 83-page lexicon of commonly used Internet slang terms.
- The slang used on the internet may be split into various groups.
- Among the other categories are nongrammar usage of punctuation, capitalization, or symbol characters; onomatopoeia; emoticons; and “leetspeak,” which is referred to as 1337 in some circles.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM REFERENCE.COM
What does LML mean? – LML Definition – Meaning of LML – InternetSlang.com
|This could be the only web page dedicated to explaining the meaning ofLML(LML acronym/abbreviation/slang word).Ever wondered whatLMLmeans? Or any of the other 9309slang words, abbreviations and acronyms listed here atInternet Slang? Your resource for web acronyms, web abbreviations and netspeak.||So now you know – LML means “Love My Life” – don’t thank us. YW!What does LML mean? LML is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the LML definition is given.|
|Other terms relating to ‘love’:|
|�2||Not quite love (3)|
|�3||Love (heart shape)|
|�4||More than love (3)|
|�(L)||Love heart (MSN)|
|�*_*||In love, dazed|
|�//||Love, I love you|
|�1234||1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you (I Love You)|
|�143||I Love You (letters in each word)|
|�14344||I Love You Very Much (letters in each word)|
|�1437||I Love You Forever|
|�3436||I’ll Love You Always (number of letters in each word)|
|�381||I Love You (3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning)|
|�459||I Love You (phone digits for ILY)|
|�520||I Love You (Chinese)|
|�721||Love You (7 letters, 2 words, 1 meaning)|
|�831||I Love You (8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning)|
|�AML||All My Love|
|�BILY||Because I Love You|
|�BISLY||But I Still Love You|
|�BTWITIAILWU||By The Way, I Think I Am In Love With You|
|�BTWITIAILWY||By The Way, I Think I Am In Love With You|
|�DULM||Do You Love Me?|
|�DYLM||Do You Love/Like Me?|
|�ELE||Everybody Love Everybody|
|�FTLOG||For The Love Of God|
|�GBML||Good Bye My Love|
|�GOLD DIGGER||Person who loves someone just for their money|
|�HDL||Hab Dich Lieb (I love you in German)|
|�HOLLAND||Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies|
|�I 3U||I Love You|
|�IALTO||I Always Love That One|
|�IDLUAM||i dont love u any more|
|�IDLY||I Don’t Love/Like You|
|�IIL||I’m In Love|
|�ILD||Ich Liebe Dich (I Love You)|
|�ILH||I Love Him/Her|
|�ILI||I Love It|
|�ILML||I Love My Life|
|�ILNY||I Love New York|
|�ILU||I Love You|
|�ILU2||I Love You Too|
|�ILUG||I love you guys|
|�ILUM||I Love You More|
|�ILUSM||I Love You So Much|
|�ILUT||I Love You Too|
|�ILY||I Love You|
|�ILY2||I Love You Too|
|�ILYA||I Love You All|
|�ILYAAF||I Love You As A Friend|
|�ILYAM||I Love You As a Mate|
|�ILYB||I Love You Both|
|�ILYF||I’ll Love You Forever|
|�ILYG||I Love You Guys/Girls|
|�ILYL||I Love You Lots|
|�ILYLAS||I Love You Like A Sister|
|�ILYLT||I Love You Long Time|
|�ILYM||I Love You More|
|�ILYSDM||I Love You So Damn Much|
|�ILYSM||I Love You So Much|
|�ILYSMB||I Love You So Much Baby|
|�ILYSMM||I Love You So Much More|
|�ILYT||I Love You Too|
|�ILYTB||I Love You To Bits|
|�ILYVM||I Love You Very Much|
|�ILYWAMH||I Love You With All My Heart|
|�ISLY||I Still Love You|
|�ITALY||I Trust And Love You|
|�ITIAILWY||I Think I Am In Love With You|
|�ITILU||I Think I Love You|
|�ITILY||I Think I Love You|
|�IWALU||I Will Always Love You|
|�IWALY||I Will Always Love You|
|�JLY||Jesus Loves You|
|�JTM||Je t’aime (I love you)|
|�K3U||I Love You (I3 U)|
|�KOI||Koibito (Japenese for lover)|
|�KWAN||Love and Respect Extraordinary|
|�LAFS||Love At First Sight|
|�LAK||Love And Kisses|
|�LDL||Long Distance Lover|
|�LGMH||Love Gives Me Hope|
|�LHK||Love, Hugs and Kisses|
|�LIITA||Love Is In The Air|
|�LNK||Love And Kisses|
|�LOLAK||Lots Of Love And Kisses|
|�LOLV||Lots Of Love|
|�LOML||Love Of My Life|
|�LS||Lovesick Life Story|
|�LSP||Love Sick Puppy|
|�LTA||Love To All|
|�LTH||Love Truth Honor|
|�LUA||Love You Always|
|�LULAB||Love You Like A Brother|
|�LULAS||Love You Like A Sister|
|�LUMI||Love You, Mean It|
|�LUMU||Love You Miss You|
|�LUSM||Love You So Much|
|�LUWAMH||Love You with All My Heart|
|�LY2||Love You Too|
|�LY4E||Love You Forever|
|�LYA||Love You Always|
|�LYAAF||Love You As A Friend Love You Always And Forever|
|�LYB||Love You, Bye|
|�LYF||Love You Forever|
|�LYL||Love You Lots|
|�LYLAB||Love You Like A Brother|
|�LYLAF||Love You Like A Friend|
|�LYLAS||Love You Like A Sister|
|�LYLC||Love You Like Crazy|
|�LYLMB||Love You Like My Brother|
|�LYLT||Love You Long Time|
|�LYM||Love You More|
|�LYMI||Love You, Mean It|
|�LYMY||Love You, Miss You|
|�LYMYWY||Love You, Miss You, Want You|
|�LYR||Love You Really|
|�LYSM||Love You So Much|
|�LYT||Love You Too|
|�LYTD||Love You To Death|
|�MCL||Much Clown Love|
|�MULU||Miss You, Love You|
|�NAMBLA||North American Man/Boy Love Association|
|�ONE||One Love, goodbye|
|�P L||Profit And Loss Peace And Love|
|�PLH||Peace, Love and Happiness|
|�PLI||Potential Love Interest|
|�PLUR||Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect|
|�PNL||Peace And Love|
|�S2||Love (heart shape)|
|�SHMILY||See How Much I Love You|
|�SLY||Still Love You|
|�SPRUNG||Obsessed with someone, in love|
|�TE AMO||I love you (Spanish)|
|�TI AMO||I Love You (Italian)|
|�TKM||Te Quiero Mucho (Spanish for I love you)|
|�TL||Talk Later True Love Team Leader|
|�TLND||True Love Never Dies|
|�TWLOHA||To Write Love On Her Arms|
|�ULM||You Love me|
|�ULOFA||you love to fart|
|�WAML||With All My Love|
|�WLYB||Who Loves You Baby|
|�YATLOML||You Are The Love Of My Life|
|�YGLT||You’re Gonna Love This|
|�YKYLM||You Know You Love Me|
|�YLI||You Love It|
|�YLM||You Love Me?|
|Other terms relating to ‘life’:|
|�1UP||Extra life in a game|
|�42||The answer to life, the universe and everything|
|�AFRL||Away From Real Life|
|�AKML||Avada Kedavra My Life (Harry Potter)|
|�ALG||Ain’t Life Grand|
|�ALIHAL||At Least I Have A Life|
|�ALOTBSOL||Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life|
|�B.L.U.D.||Bum Life Ugly Death|
|�BALLIN||Playing basketball Living the good life|
|�BBFL||Best Buds For Life|
|�BDOML||Best Day Of My Life|
|�BF4L||Best Friends For Life|
|�BFF4L||Best Friend Forever For Life|
|�BFFL||Best Friend For Life|
|�BFFLTDDUP||Best Friends For Life Till Death Do Us Part|
|�BIFFL||Best Internet Friend For Life|
|�BLD||Bad Life Decision|
|�BM4L||Best Mates For Life|
|�BMFL||Best Mates For Life|
|�BML||Bless My Life|
|�GAGAL||Go And Get A Life|
|�GAL||Girl Get A Life|
|�GLD||Good Life Decision|
|�GLIRL||Good Luck In Real Life|
|�GOOML||Get Out Of My Life|
|�HAGL||Have A Good Life|
|�HANL||Have A Nice Life|
|�HL||Half Life (game)|
|�HML||Hate My Life|
|�IHML||I Hate My Life|
|�ILML||I Love My Life|
|�IRL||In Real Life|
|�IYL||If You’re Lucky It’s Your Life|
|�LGO||Life Goes On|
|�LILABOC||Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates|
|�LIRL||Laughing In Real Life|
|�LITS||Life Is Too Short|
|�LLTTF||Living Life To The Fullest|
|�LMIRL||Let’s Meet In Real Life|
|�LNF||Life’s Not Fair|
|�LOML||Love Of My Life|
|�LOYOL||Live Out Your Own Life|
|�LPT||Life Pro Tip|
|�LTL||Living The Life|
|�MIRL||Meet In Real Life|
|�MLIA||My Life Is Average|
|�MLIB||My Life Is Bro|
|�MLIG||My Life Is Great/Good|
|�MLIM||My Life Is Magic|
|�MLS||My Life Sucks|
|�NAL||Need A Life|
|�NIML||Never In My Life Not In My Lifetime|
|�NSFL||Not Safe For Life|
|�OLTL||One Life To Live|
|�PLD||Poor Life Decision|
|�QOL||Quality Of Life|
|�RFYL||Run For Your Life|
|�RLF||Real Life Friend|
|�SCALLY||Low life, trailer trash|
|�SML||Screw My Life Story of My Life|
|�SOML||Story Of My Life|
|�TFL||Tip For Life Transport For London|
|�TGFL||Thank God For Life|
|�THUG||Violent criminal Person struggling to make something of their life|
|�WDOML||Worst Day Of My Life|
|�WTML||Welcome To My Life|
|�WULLNP||Wishing You Long Life And Prosperity|
|�YATLOML||You Are The Love Of My Life|
What Does Lml Mean In A Text
Getty Images courtesy of JGI/Tom Grill/Blend Images. ‘LML’ stands for “love my life,” and it is an Internet slang term that is used to convey joy. This abbreviation can also be used to express “laughing out loud,” as an alternative to the more often used acronyms “lmao” and “lol,” which are used to denote laughter or enjoyment respectively. Web abbreviations and acronyms are widely used by computer and smartphone users as a result of the advent of the Internet and the emergence of vernacular language.
- It became fashionable to use these acronyms to save time and keystrokes, as well as to satisfy character limitations.
- With the rise in online crime, the FBI has created an 83-page lexicon of commonly used Internet slang phrases to help law enforcement officials combat the problem.
- There are various types of internet slang to choose from.
- Among the other categories are nongrammar usage of punctuation, capitalization, or symbol characters; onomatopoeia; emoticons; and “leetspeak,” which is referred to as 1337 in the code.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM REFERENCE.COM.
What does LML mean?
Who has the time these days, in this fast-paced world, to write long words over and over again while messaging or conversing on the internet? The usage of acronyms and abbreviations, such as BRB for “Be Right Back,” AFK for “Away From the Keyboard,” FYI for “For Your Information,” and HTH for “Hope This Helps,” has become common practice. However, because they have been in use for quite some time, all of these acronyms, as well as HMU and BAE, are well-known to the general public. In some of your conversations, you’re sure to have come across the phrase ‘LML,’ which, despite the fact that you didn’t know what it meant, you shied away from asking since you didn’t want to be embarrassed by your ignorance.
What Does LML Mean?
Who has the patience to type long words over and over again while texting or conversing on the internet in our fast-paced world? The usage of acronyms and abbreviations, such as BRB for “Be Right Back,” AFK for “Away From the Keyboard,” FYI for “For Your Information,” and HTH for “Hope This Helps,” has become commonplace throughout the years. However, because they have been in use for quite some time, all of these acronyms, as well as HMU and BAE, are well-known. While participating in some of your discussions, you must have came across an innocent-looking ‘LML,’ which you were hesitant to inquire about since you didn’t want to be embarrassed by not understanding what it stood for, even if you were curious.
What does LML mean? LML Definition. Meaning of LML. OnlineSlangDictionary.com
Google has been punishing this website in its search rankings for years, and a Google employee lied to the search engine giant about the practice. Because they have come close to bringing this site to its knees, I will begin revealing specifics of my chat with the Google employee who informed me of the penalty in secret beginning on Monday, August 17. This will culminate in the production of an MBOX file that contains all of the header information. More information may be found here. 2021-03-21: Screw it, I’m not going to do it.
- Google has been punishing this website in its search rankings for years, and a Google employee lied to the search engine giant about the practice.
- More information may be found here.
- On Monday, August 17, I will begin revealing specifics of my interaction with the Google employee who informed me of the penalty in private, which took place on August 16.
- Google has been punishing this website in its search rankings for years, and a Google employee lied to the search engine giant about the practice.
More information may be found here. For years, Google has been lying about the penalty it has imposed on this website. My communication with the Google employee who informed me of the penalty will be published on August 17, according to the company. More information may be found here.
|Other terms relating to ‘ Internet, texting, SMS, email, chat acronyms (list of) ‘:|
|Definitions include: acronym for “big blackcock “.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “take your time”.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “don’t feed thetroll “.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “alternate universe”.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “do I look like I give a shit.”|
|Definitions include: acronym for “laughing mybuttoff”.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “I miss you so much.”|
|Definitions include: acronym for “oh myfuckinggod.”|
|Definitions include: acronym for “rolling on floor laughing”.|
|Other terms relating to ‘ sexuality (related to) ‘:|
|Definitions include: the labia (i.e. ” lips ” of the female genitalia.)|
|Definitions include: a customer of a prostitute; ” john “.|
|Definitions include: the act oftossing a person’s salad.|
|Definitions include: the sexual position in which a man lies down and his sexual partner rides on top, facing towards the man’s head.|
Slang terms with the same root words
|Definitions include: an obsequious person; ” suck-up “.|
|Definitions include: a person who behaves overly fawning so as to win favor; ” suck-up “.|
|Definitions include: Derogatory remark directed towards a male usually; Asshole; Jerk.|
|Definitions include: A Derogatory term used to describe the act of being idiotic, an asshole,or being a dick head.|
|Definitions include: to rob somebody or win a large amount of money gambling.|
|Definitions include: A person who licks a lot of pussy.|
|Definitions include: to use a band-aid approach to complete a task, and promise to do it better next time.|
|Definitions include: What Sean keogh is to Scott Harte|
|Definitions include: a comeback when you don’t have anything else to say.|
|Definitions include: of a female, to masturbate.|
|Definitions include: to place a large amount ofdip(chewing tobacco) between one’s cheek and jaw.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “dick sucking lips.”|
|Definitions include: to be in eager anticipation.|
|Definitions include: “back-talk”; ” sass “; ” attitude “.|
|Definitions include: lip balm used to soothe dry lips.|
|Definitions include: to pretend to obey or believe something, but to not do so in actuality.|
|Definitions include: to be quiet.|
|Other terms relating to ‘my’:|
|Definitions include: request for oral sex or as an insult.|
|Definitions include: less common spelling of ” ermahgerd “.|
|Definitions include: alternate spelling and pronunciation of “oh my god”.|
|Definitions include: military acronym for ” fuck it, got my orders”.|
|Definitions include: acronym for ” fuckmy life.”|
|Definitions include: ” fo shizzlemynizzle “, i.e. “for sure mynigga “.|
|Definitions include: Another way to say, “Well, I’ll be damned.!”|
|Definitions include: acronym for “in my arrogant opinion”.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “in my experience”.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “in my humble opinion”.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “in my, not so humble opinion”.|
How common is this slang?
|Don’t click the following.|
|I use it||(12)|
|No longer use it||(1)|
|Heard it but never used it||(3)|
|Have never heard it||(3)|
How vulgar is this slang?
57 percent of the total of 18 votes is the average. (See the most obscene expressions.) None of the above is your opinion. (To cast your vote, click on the pepper.) Instead than judging the word on its vulgarity, voters should consider how harsh it is.
Where is this slang used?
Users that are logged in can add themselves to the map. Login, Register, and Login with Facebook in a matter of seconds.
Link to this slang definition
The map can be customized by individuals who are logged in. Facebook allows you to log in, register, and log in immediately.
LML Meaning in Texting – What does LML mean in Texting? LML Definition
The meaning of LMLis Love Mytlife and additional meanings are available at the bottom of the page and are related to Texting terminology, with LMLhaving four separate meanings in all. All of the meanings associated with the LML acronym are found solely within the context of Texting terminology, and no additional meanings are discovered. If you’d like to see alternative meanings, please visit the LML meaning page on our website. As a result, you will be taken to a website that contains all of the meanings of LML.
LML Meaning in Texting
- Love Mytlife
- Laugh Madly
- Laughing Madly
- Love of My Life
Please look for LML meaning for Texting in other sources as well as this page.
- More about the definition of LML at Acronym24.com
- LML may be found on Wikipedia by clicking here. Finally, keep searching for LML Texting in Google over and over again.
What does LML stand for Texting?
We gathered a list of searches for the LML acronym in search engines that were texting-friendly. Those LML acronym questions for Texting that were asked the most frequently were selected and posted on the site. If you entered a comparable LML query (for Texting) into the search engine, we believe you were looking for the meaning of the LML full form in Texting, and we are confident that the LML query list that follows will capture your interest.
What does LML meaning stand for Texting?
‘Laughing Mad Loud’ is the meaning of the LML acronym when it is used in texting.
What is LML definition?
‘Laughing Mad Loud’ is the meaning of the LML acronym when used in text messaging.
What is the full meaning of LML in Texting?
The meanings of the LML abbreviation in Texting are not the only thing that can be found on this website. Yes, we are aware that your primary goal is to provide an explanation of the LML abbreviation in texting. However, we believed that, in addition to the meaning of the LML meanings in Texting, you may be interested in the astrological information associated with the LML acronym in Astrology. As a result, the astrological meaning of each word in each LML abbreviation is also provided.
LML Abbreviation in Astrology
- LML (the letter L)You are a passionate and idealistic person who believes that to love is to suffer, and you are highly romantic. You end up serving your partner or attracting folks who are experiencing exceptional difficulties. You perceive yourself as your lover’s rescuer, and you act accordingly. You’re honest, passionate, lusty, and dreamy, and you want to be with me. It’s impossible to avoid falling in love. You take pleasure in stimulating yourself, despite the fact that you are relatively new to the practice. Movies and periodicals arouse your fantasies and arouse your sexual desire. You don’t tell anybody about your hidden life or your sexual dreams
- You keep them to yourself. LML (the letter M)You are a highly emotional and intense person. Every aspect of one’s self is devoted to a relationship when one is immersed in one. Nothing can stand in your way
- There are no restrictions. You are completely consumed by your work and want for someone who is similarly passionate and intense. You are willing to try anything and everything at your disposal. Your sexual energy reserves are virtually limitless in number. This personality trait describes you as being sociable and sensual
- You like flirting and also appreciate being a mother to your mate.