Here’s how to text a girl you like:
- Compliment Her.
- Say Sweet Things to Her.
- Show her your good traits, instead of telling her.
- Feel free to joke with her, but stay away from inappropriate jokes.
- Remember things she tells you about herself (family, job, experiences)
- Don’t rely only on teasing her to keep her attention.
How to text a girl for the first time?
- Keep your conversation short and to the point. You have better things to do than text this girl 24/7,don’t you?
- Stop waiting for validation. A lot of guys are timid when they’re texting women.
- Be assertive.
- Make her feel comfortable.
- Make your first text an easy introduction.
- Create some magnetic attraction.
- 1 How do you keep a girl interested while texting?
- 2 What topics should I text a girl?
- 3 What to to talk about with a girl?
- 4 What should I text a girl to flirt?
- 5 How do you flirt over text?
- 6 How do you flirt?
- 7 What’s a fun question to ask a girl?
- 8 What questions make a girl blush?
- 9 How do you chat with a girl without being boring?
- 10 How do u flirt with a girl?
- 11 What are good topics to talk about?
- 12 How do you start a conversation?
- 13 How do you make a girl blush over text?
- 14 What is a flirty text?
- 15 100 Questions To Ask a Girl over Text
- 16 20 Conversation Starters To Ask A Girl Over Text
- 17 20 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- 18 20 Get to Know HerQuestions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- 19 20 Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- 20 20 Personal / Deep Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- 21 10 Ways to Keep a Girl Interested over Text
- 22 About This Article
- 23 Is this article up to date?
- 24 Questions to ask a guy or girl over text
- 25 Questions to ask a guy or girl over text list
- 25.1 1. What’s your “go to” video or gif for a laugh?
- 25.2 2. Where’s your favorite place to get take away or delivery from?
- 25.3 3. What song do you play most often?
- 25.4 4. What’s your favorite quote from a movie?
- 25.5 5. What’s your “go to” joke?
- 25.6 6. What song has the best intro?
- 25.7 7. What is the scariest non banned item you could take on to a plane?
- 25.8 8. What’s the (funniest / most disappointing / weirdest / etc.) text you’ve gotten?
- 25.9 9. What is your favorite meme?
- 25.10 10. How many questions can you answer in just pictures?
- 25.11 11. What is the most interesting thing you have on you or near you right now? Send me a pic of it.
- 25.12 12. What app on your phone do you think I should get?
- 25.13 13. What’s the best photo you’ve taken?
- 25.14 14. What’s the worst text that you accidentally sent?
- 25.15 15. What thing do you really wish you could buy right now?
- 25.16 16. What’s the funniest thing that someone could spend money on / buy on the internet?
- 25.17 17. What’s the funniest picture you have on your phone?
- 25.18 18. What dumb pickup lines do you know?
- 25.19 19. What are some unwritten rules?
- 25.20 20. What happens in real life but rarely gets portrayed in movies?
- 25.21 21. What isn’t real but you desperately wish it was?
- 25.22 22. What’s the best “hidden gem” that you’ve found?
- 25.23 23. What’s the silliest thing you are passionate about?
- 25.24 24. What do you hate / love most about your phone?
- 25.25 25. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve seen online recently?
- 26 Even more questions to ask a guy or girl over text
- 27 How to Get Her Interested With Texting
- 28 Are your text messages scaring her away?
- 29 How to Get Her Interested With Texting
- 30 What To Text A Girl
- 31 10 Tips to Help You Text a Girl Like a Pro
- 32 What to Text a Girl You Haven’t Texted In A Week? (Restarting a Conversation) –
- 33 What To Text A Girl You Haven’t Texted In A Week?
- 34 How Long Should I Go Without Texting Her
- 35 When A Girl Texts You After A Long Time
- 36 She Texted Me After I Stopped Texting Her
- 37 What if I Stopped Texting Her and She Texted Me?
How do you keep a girl interested while texting?
How to Get Her Interested With Texting – 9 Rules
- Leave her with a smile. Don’t text her about boring stuff.
- Keep it short. 2-3 sentences should be the longest message you send.
- Communicate one idea. Just focus on one topic at a time.
- Don’t substitute texting for dates or phone calls.
What topics should I text a girl?
20 Personal / Deep Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- What’s your relationship like with your mom?
- What’s your relationship like with your dad?
- What excites you most?
- What’s a good day for you?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Who brings you the most joy in your life?
- Where would you want to start your family?
What to to talk about with a girl?
20 Topics To Talk About With A Girl
- Her day. Don’t just ask a basic ‘how are you?
- Likes. Discussing likes is a simple no brainer way to get to know anyone better, as what a person enjoys doing with their time, indicates a big part of their character.
What should I text a girl to flirt?
7 Flirty Good Morning Texts
- Ugh, I have a problem I can’t stop thinking about you.
- How is the most beautiful woman on the earth doing this morning?
- I hope your day is as beautiful as you.
- You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning.
- Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.
How do you flirt over text?
How To Flirt Over Text
- Keep it short and sweet. As a general rule, the simpler the message, the better.
- Stay positive. Flirting, by nature, is meant to be cheerful and lighthearted — it should make you both feel like you’re in high school again.
- Be complimentary.
- Ask a playful question.
How do you flirt?
How To Flirt With ALL The Confidence
- Ditch the canned responses. “Stay away from any of the cheesy advice that some so-called self proclaimed dating experts says you should do,” Fields explains.
- Make eye contact.
- Go with the flow.
- Compliment them.
- Use your surroundings.
- Ask questions.
- Bring in a bit of humor.
What’s a fun question to ask a girl?
15 Fun Questions to Ask a Girl
- If you could be a guy for a day, what’s the first thing you’d do?
- What’s your favorite 80’s song?
- What’s the funniest pickup line you’ve ever had tried on you?
- How do clowns make you feel?
- Do you prefer a ripped body or a dad-bod?
What questions make a girl blush?
Flirty questions to ask a girl: the complete set
- There’s just something about you.
- You drive me a little crazy, you know that?
- You know you’re amazing right?
- Wanna get outta here?
- What would you say if I asked you out to dinner?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What’s behind that smile of yours I wonder?
How do you chat with a girl without being boring?
Find common ground.
- Talking about something you share can lead you to open up, see that you can have an exciting conversation, and to talk about new topics.
- Let the things you both share come up naturally instead of trying too hard to ask her if she likes the same things you do.
How do u flirt with a girl?
How to Flirt with a Girl Over Text or In Person
- How to flirt with a girl 101.
- Ditch the cheesy lines.
- Think hard about what you like about her.
- Let her set the pace.
- Use your sense of humor.
- Subtly ask if she’s seeing someone.
- Ask about movies or something to set you up for a date.
What are good topics to talk about?
First Date Conversation Starters
- What’s something not many people know about you?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
- Who do you text the most?
- What do you like to cook the most?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite book?
How do you start a conversation?
How to start a conversation
- Ask for information.
- Pay a compliment.
- Comment on something pleasant.
- Introduce yourself.
- Offer help.
- Ask for help.
- Mention a shared experience.
- Ask for an opinion.
How do you make a girl blush over text?
Sending a selfie of yourself doing some cool activity is another good idea for texting a girl to make her smile. Instead of sending boring messages like “how are you?”, “what are you up to?” and responding with things like “nothing much”, “just chilling”. Send her a photo that gives her a glimpse into your life.
What is a flirty text?
Sending flirty texts lets someone know that they’re on your mind. It opens up the conversation and, ideally, helps set up your next date. Still, what should you say in a flirty text? You want to come off as confident but not overbearing; funny but not cheesy. Don’t overthink it, and keep it short and sweet.
100 Questions To Ask a Girl over Text
When it comes to messaging a female you like, getting the conversation started is frequently the most difficult challenge. The following are some texting conversation starters that should help you get started in the proper direction with your conversations. One of the most important aspects of establishing a long-lasting discussion is to keep your inquiries open ended. Make her respond with anything more than a simple yes or no. These texts will stimulate her attention and set the stage for a fruitful dialogue between the two of you.
20 Conversation Starters To Ask A Girl Over Text
- Do you have anything special planned for the weekend
- What was the high point of your day, and why? Today, how is your schedule looking like? Did you catch the most recent episode of (insert relevant television show)? What did you have for lunch today? So, tell me about anything amusing that occurred to you today. What events (party, bar, etc.) are you planning this weekend? I’m working on something interesting
- What was the high point of your week, and why? Having a good time
- Have you visited (a restaurant, a business, or another location) yet? Which of the following is your New Year’s resolution? Are you planning on returning home for the holidays? What do you consider to be your perfect Sunday? What would you like to be doing right now
- Would you prefer to eat sushi or pizza in a restaurant? When are you available to visit me again? Looking for a new experience
- When are you available
- What three items would you bring with you if you were stranded on a desert island
20 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- Do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend
- The highlight of your day, please share it with us. Do you have a specific plan for today? How many episodes of (relevant television show) have you seen so far this season? I’m curious about what you had for lunch today. Please tell me about something amusing that occurred to you today. How about this weekend
- Are you going to (a party, bar, etc.)? Anything intriguing that I’m working on The highlight of your week, please share it with us. It’s a good time. When was the last time you went to (restaurant, shop, or other establishment)? Which resolve have you made for the new year? Are you returning to your hometown for the holidays? Which Sunday do you like to spend with your family? What would you like to be doing right now? Is it better to eat sushi or pizza when you’re out? Tell me when you’ll be available for another appointment. Looking for a new and exciting experience. Please tell me when you will be available. Three items you’d want to bring with you if you were stuck on a desert island
What do you have planned for the weekend; What was the highlight of your day thus far, and why? How is your schedule looking today; Have you seen the most recent episode of (insert relevant television show)? What did you have for lunch today; Please tell me about something amusing that happened to you today. Are you going to a (party, bar, or other gathering) this weekend? Working on something interesting; What was the highlight of your week thus far, and why? having a good time; Have you visited (a restaurant, a store, or any other establishment) yet?
Are you returning to your hometown for the holidays; What would be your perfect Sunday?
Would you rather eat sushi or pizza at a restaurant?
What three items would you bring with you if you were stranded on a desert island;
20 Get to Know HerQuestions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- What is your hometown like
- Do you have any siblings
- Etc. What are some of the locations you’d want to live or visit
- What is the coolest place you’ve been
- A wish is granted to you by a genie. What do you want in life
- A night out or a night in
- That is the question. What did you like to do when you were a youngster
- What’s on your “bucket list” right now? What’s your favorite movie of all time? What was your favorite movie when you were a child? What is your favorite musical composition? Who are some of your favorite musicians? What is your favorite television program? What do you think of tattoos
- Do you have any? What is it that you are infatuated with
- Do you sing when you’re not in the shower? What’s your favorite dirty joke to tell? Describe the one food you would eat for the rest of your life if you were only permitted to eat one thing. Which of the following is something you did once and will never do again
- What are some of your favorite activities to participate in during your spare time?
20 Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- Would you do something different if I were right there with you right now
- Let’s get this straight: I can’t recall the last time we spoke
- Let’s fix that. Did you respond positively to my SMS message just now? In your current outfit, what are you wearing? Wish I had woken up to your grin when I got up this morning
- Simply put, I’m attempting to speed up the process to the point where we’re eating pizza in your bed while still in our underpants. What do you have planned for tonight? Allow me to take you out to breakfast in the morning. Have you received any compliments on your appearance today? I wish I could give you a kiss right now. Include me on your list of things to accomplish today
- It’s rather cool outside. Come on in and warm me up
- What questions would you put up if you were certain the answer was “yes.”
- I’m sorry you’re missing me
- I had a dream about you the other night
- I didn’t want to get out of bed
- Of all of your sultry curves, it is your grin that I admire the most
- I’m envious of your bedsheets, actually. Would you want to join me for a midnight snack? Don’t push yourself too much today. I need you to be able to function later on. Facetime with me is a good idea. I’m in desperate need of your grin to brighten my day
- Just say the word, and I’ll be right there with you
Recommended: 20 Interesting Topics to Discuss With a Girl
20 Personal / Deep Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- What is your connection like with your mother
- What is your relationship like with your father
- What is it that you are most enthusiastic about
- What do you think is a nice day for you
- What has been your most humiliating moment to date? Who is the person who provides you the greatest happiness in your life
- Where would you like to establish a family if you could? What book made a significant difference in your life
- That are the people who have had the most impact on your life
- What do you consider to be your defining moment? What is it that keeps you up at night
- When was the first time you did it
- What is the one thing you want to share with me the most? Send me a picture of your favorite selfie taken with your phone. Do you have any specific music you’d want me to listen to? What is your greatest irrational fear
- What would make your day right now
- And what would make your day tomorrow
- What are your biggest turn-ons
- What are your biggest turn-offs
- What are your largest turn-ons
- What is the first thing you notice in a guy
How to Talk to Girls Online – Dating Advice for Men What ACTUALLY DOES WORK Over text, how can you tell whether a girl likes you? How to Text a Girl to Invite Her Out 20 Interesting Topics to Discuss With a Girl 21 Questions to Ask a Girl50 Wonderful Compliments to Give to a Woman Was this article of assistance? YesNo
10 Ways to Keep a Girl Interested over Text
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation Texting a girl is a terrific method to get to know her better and discover more about her personality and interests. Making up your mind about what to say and making sure your discussion is entertaining may be difficult, especially if you have a tendency to overthink things, like I do. Listed below are some suggestions for keeping your text conversation interesting and never running out of things to say. –
- The first benefit is that it will make her feel good about herself. Furthermore, you may tell her how cool she is, which would send the word to her that you like her. If your talk is becoming a little monotonous, compliment her by mentioning anything about her own characteristics. Keep your distance from everything that has to do with her appearance, since it may make her feel uncomfortable. Try some of the following:
- “It’s a pleasure chatting to you. Your ability to make me laugh is second to none!”
- “You have the finest taste of anyone I know.” Could you please assist me in selecting a birthday present for my sister?” It’s incredible that you received the highest grade in our class. “Wow, you’re really smart!”
- 1 Select questions that she cannot answer with a simple “yes” or “no.” It will help to keep the conversation running smoothly, and you will be able to address the questions as they arise. In the event that you come up with an interesting question, consider rephrasing it so that she responds with a whole phrase or a paragraph. Try some of the following:
- “Which do you prefer: dogs or cats?” “Do you prefer dogs or cats?” “Where would you choose to live if you could live anyplace in the world?” “Can you tell me about your favorite video game?”
- 1 Demonstrate to her that you are aware of your earlier talks. If there’s something you two have discussed earlier that you want to bring up again, do so in a humorous and casual manner. You might even inquire about the outcome of a certain event or the progress of her interests. Consider something like this:
- “So, you claim to be Drake’s biggest fan, correct? “How did you feel about his most recent single?” “You mentioned that you had a swim meet yesterday, correct?” “How did it turn out?”
- “Have you been doing a lot of rock climbing this summer?” “It’s been so beautiful out!”
- 1 You don’t have to boast, but you should make an effort to demonstrate to her that you are intriguing. Perhaps you’ve just taken a trip, purchased a new automobile, or adopted a new pet. If anything exciting has happened to you recently, tell her about it through text message to keep her interested in you. Say anything along the lines of:
- What just happened to me is the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to me. When I walked to Starbucks, I noticed Jenna Fischer standing there ordering a latte! “I was a little too frightened to say hello.”
- “I’ve recently got a new puppy! Rocky’s name is Rocky, and he is the sweetest creature that has ever existed.”
- 1 Texts are a great way to get to know her better. You might inquire about her upbringing, her aspirations, and her aims in life. The more you and your partner talk about difficult topics like these, the stronger your bond will become. Inquire about the following:
- “Within your family, who do you feel the closest to?” “Can you tell me about a happy memory from your childhood?” “Can you tell me about where you see yourself in 10 years?”
- 1 If you are acquainted with her in person, make light of anything ridiculous that has occurred. Perhaps you have a math instructor who is perpetually late to class, or perhaps you and a friend went to see a very horrible movie last week. In order to remind her of it while also making her giggle, use the following phrases:
- “Uh oh, I’m running behind schedule today. “You may just as well refer to me as Mr. Brown.” “I met a dog today that completely reminded me of the dog from the movie we saw.” You have no idea how horrible it was!”
- 1 Bring up something ridiculous that you and your partner can “argue” over. Pick something completely arbitrary, such as whether a hot dog counts as a sandwich or not. It will stimulate her attention, and you two may have a humorous disagreement through text while still having a good time. As an illustration:
- “Does Santa Claus have a dark side? “Can you tell me why or why not?” “Being a dog parent is a full-time job,” says the author. “Are you in agreement or disagreement?” “Can soup be considered a beverage?”
- 1 Include a few amusing photos in your talk to liven things up. If you’re out and about, contact her to let her know what you’re up to and include a photo to show her your point of view on the situation. Even if you can give her these over SnapChat, there’s something a bit more special about sending them to her by text message instead.
- For example, if you’re attending a football game in person, you may share a picture of the field at halftime. Another option is to pose for a short picture in front of the water park’s slides if you’re there.
- 1 This has the potential to completely derail a discourse. If she’s asking you questions or sending you messages, don’t just respond with “yup” or “okay.” Take the time to respond thoughtfully. He or she may conclude that you are uninterested, and she or he may even cease messaging you altogether.
- You should also avoid messaging her more than twice in a row if at all possible. Sending many SMS at the same time might appear desperate, and you don’t want to come off as overbearing.
- 1 Texting is convenient, but having a face-to-face conversation is preferable. If at all feasible, attempt to guide the conversation in the direction of meeting up in person as soon as possible. Alternatively, you may offer a location to get things started and see what she says
- “It’s been a lot of joy chatting to you over text,” say something like. “Would you want to go have a cup of coffee this weekend?”
- Alternatively, “I know you enjoy hiking—would you mind showing me a path this weekend?”
Create a new question
- QuestionHow can I send a text message to my crush? A dating coach at NYC Wingwoman LLC, a relationship counseling firm based in New York City, Imad Jbara has over ten years of experience. Matchmaking, wingwoman services, 1-on-1 coaching, and intense weekend bootcamps are all available through ‘NYC Wingwoman.’ Imad works with a large number of clients, both men and women, to help them better their dating life via real communication. He graduated with honors from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Expert Advice from a Dating Coach Make an effort to be irrational and entertaining! When asked “how are you?” instead of the standard “fine” and “okay” responses, come up with something more amusing and original to respond with. You may say something like, “You know, the typical suspects. I rescued a bunch of children from a burning building and assisted an elderly woman across the street. What are your thoughts?”
- Question What do you think we should chat about over text? A dating coach at NYC Wingwoman LLC, a relationship counseling firm based in New York City, Imad Jbara has over ten years of experience. Matchmaking, wingwoman services, 1-on-1 coaching, and intense weekend bootcamps are all available through ‘NYC Wingwoman.’ Imad works with a large number of clients, both men and women, to help them better their dating life via real communication. He graduated with honors from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Expert Advice from a Dating Coach Keep things as basic as possible! To be successful in texting, you must first establish a connection with the other person before moving on to a more intimate level, such as a date or phone conversation. Furthermore, texting might lead to misinterpretation if you and your partner are unfamiliar with one another, so it’s best to avoid it altogether.
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Submit
- It’s difficult to text someone at all hours of the day. It’s okay to text her as much as you want, but try to keep part of the chat for when the two of you meet up in person.
About This Article
Thank you to all writers for contributing to this page, which has been viewed 80,061 times so far.
Is this article up to date?
The technique of flirting and attracting someone is really difficult to master. Should you ask her out right away or do you approach it more gradually? Do you text her to ask how she’s doing, or do you start with a joke? I’m telling you, the amount of energy that goes into this project could power a small town for a year. Now that dating apps such as Tinder and Badoo have taken over the dating scene, you must begin your text with something unique. Take, for example, the amount of competition you have — it’s nearly limitless.
- So, it’s time to spruce up your introduction texts in order to capture your lady’s interest.
- You should be aware that you are not asking for her hand in marriage.
- Popular in no time.
- If you make it out to be this huge event in your brain, which, let’s be honest, it isn’t, you’ll panic out because you’re overthinking it.
- You make a blundered statement.
- Instead, write down your material and save it for a later time.
- What is the purpose of speaking with her?
If you want to go on a date with her, you should be aware that you will want to ask her that question at some time.
3 There are no dick pictures.
In fact, let’s keep things a bit mysterious by not presenting it to everyone right now.
I’m not even sure I should be telling you this, but I feel obligated to do so.
This is absolutely not one of the topics you should SMS a lady about.
In the event that you’re asking me out twice a day, I’m going to say no.
No one enjoys being coerced into doing something they dislike.
Personally, I would not even bother to ask the question again.
5 Be true to yourself.
Be true to yourself.
If she likes you, that’s fantastic.
6 Make her laugh out loud.
Everyone enjoys a good chuckle.
Be careful not to be overly strong with your jokes.
A joke is one of the best things to text a female since it makes her laugh.
If you see a banner or overhear someone talking about anything that reminds you of her, send her a text message immediately.
It will demonstrate to her that you are thinking of her, and she will most likely enjoy it.
The guys who were successful in getting me to go out on a date (wow, that sounds pompous) would occasionally send me new movie trailers or music videos, which I found amusing.
Also, if it’s a new movie, it’s a fantastic opportunity to ask her out on a date.
Whether or whether she is the only female you are talking to, you want to make her feel like she is the most important.
As a result, when you speak with her, be sure to speak to her directly.
If you recall the minor details, such as the fact that her dog had surgery the day before, why not text her and ask how it went?
Women, believe me, are aware of these things.
11 Allow her to send you a text message.
If you realize that you’re the one who constantly initiates the discussion, take a step back and let her take the lead if she does.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the truth must be told.
12 Make fun of her.
Bring her a nice chuckle by making light of her situation – and by doing so, you will also help to calm the mood.
13 Have a flirtatious conversation with her.
You are no longer need to express your desire for more in detail.
It’s a fantastic method to build up some sexual tension without having to share a sleazy photo of yourself.
Mysterious men are entertaining to pursue, but after you’ve caught up with them, they become monotonous.
Because they’re so tense and serious about everything.
15 Keep it brief and to the point.
As a result, when you’re writing her, keep the material concise and to the point.
Her eyes will be grateful to you.
I told you that you should flirt, and I still believe that you should.
I mean, you’re a human being as well as a sex-fueled machine, to be sure.
17 Get your hands a bit messy.
Okay, so I stated that I would not post any dick pictures, and I still stand by that statement.
It all depends on how you two met and how the discussion has progressed so far, of course.
18 Make a memory for the two of you to cherish forever.
As a result, make an effort to improve your memory.
What you want is for her to have a favorable impression of you and your company.
If she isn’t, then she isn’t the right woman for you. That is all there is to it. Did you enjoy what you just read? Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and we promise that we will be your lucky charm in your quest for a fulfilling love life.
Questions to ask a guy or girl over text
These are excellent questions to ask a man or a lady via text since conversing with someone over text is very different than interacting with them in person. As a result, a lot of conversation topics just don’t work in a format that encourages quick replies. There will be no extensive, elaborate stories. There’s nothing too profound or weighty here. And, unless you are a master of the emoji, avoid anything that is too emotionally charged. As a result, I’ve compiled a list of questions that are far more effective when you have a phone in hand and access to the internet.
In addition, questions that direct the conversation toward something that may be readily shared when texting, such as images, videos, websites, and so on.
Questions to ask a guy or girl over text list
If you’re having trouble coming up with questions to text a man or girl, or if you simply need some ideas to get you started, we’ve got you covered. Take a peek and have fun with it! I’m confident that you’ll find some of these to be really beneficial!
1. What’s your “go to” video or gif for a laugh?
It’s a terrific way to have a nice chuckle while also having something in common to chat about now and in the future, as well. In addition, you will be able to evaluate how closely their sense of humor fits yours. And if you’ve got some really humorous films buried away, you may share a few of them with your friends and family.
2. Where’s your favorite place to get take away or delivery from?
If you’re familiar with the location and enjoy it, you can rave about how great it is. If you’re unfamiliar with it, give it a try; you’ll have something interesting to chat about the next time you contact them!
3. What song do you play most often?
The ability to get to know someone’s musical taste and assess how well it fits up with your own is invaluable. Furthermore, everyone is enthusiastic about the music they enjoy, and it is likely that they will be more than eager to chat extensively about it.
4. What’s your favorite quote from a movie?
In this question, movie quotations from their favorite films and your favorite films are encouraged to be exchanged. Furthermore, it is quite easy to deviate from the topic and begin discussing their favorite movies.
5. What’s your “go to” joke?
Everyone enjoys a good chuckle, and everyone has at least one joke that they can recite from memory. As a bonus, you’ll get the opportunity to crack a few jokes with them. If you’re like me and can’t recall many jokes, thejokes subreddit may be of assistance. Simply sort by the top of the page, month, or week.
6. What song has the best intro?
Another question that works great on a phone is when they tell you that you can check it up on your phone and have a listen to it after they tell you. After that, come back and tell them what you think of it.
7. What is the scariest non banned item you could take on to a plane?
This is another another question that works well on a phone because once you’ve been informed, you can check it up on your phone and listen to it. then come back and tell them what you think of the experience
8. What’s the (funniest / most disappointing / weirdest / etc.) text you’ve gotten?
The next one is definitely not a good one to start with, but it’s fantastic if you’ve been texting for a while and are looking for something new to chat about.
9. What is your favorite meme?
Everyone has at least one meme that they find particularly amusing or amusing.
You can find out what theirs is, and who knows, it may be the same as yours! Another wonderful technique to start a conversation is just via the use of memes, which is always entertaining.
10. How many questions can you answer in just pictures?
(After that, proceed to ask a slew of general questions; you might want to check out this list of 250 questions) This one is more of a game than anything else. You ask vague, generic questions, and they attempt to respond only using visual cues and pictures. If they are up to it, it may be quite entertaining. It’s a bit like going on a treasure hunt. However, I would not recommend starting with this one; it is better saved for later or if they are in a fun mood.
11. What is the most interesting thing you have on you or near you right now? Send me a pic of it.
A one-of-a-kind approach to discovering new topics to discuss. In addition, you’ll have an understanding of the types of things that they find intriguing.
12. What app on your phone do you think I should get?
This is somewhat dependent on how interested they are in applications. Everyone, on the other hand, has two or three apps that they cannot live without. If you have the one that they recommend, you may discuss your thoughts on it with them afterwards. If you don’t, you now have the opportunity to do so using a new app.
13. What’s the best photo you’ve taken?
It’s time to give them the opportunity to shine. Photographs that we’ve taken that we truly appreciate are something that we all have. You now have the opportunity to express your admiration for their accomplishments. This is an excellent question to send to a girl or a guy through text message.
14. What’s the worst text that you accidentally sent?
Embarrassment is a powerful feeling, and if they have a story to tell about it, it will help you both become a bit more acquainted with one another. It’s wonderful to empathize with them, and if their situation isn’t too dire, you may engage in some lighthearted mocking.
15. What thing do you really wish you could buy right now?
This is advantageous since they may provide you a link to the goods they desire, and you can examine it. Now you have something to talk about with them that they are interested in.
16. What’s the funniest thing that someone could spend money on / buy on the internet?
This question is similar to the last one in that they can provide you the link, but it requires a bit more thought and imagination. This one frequently results in a torrent of amusing items and services being offered.
17. What’s the funniest picture you have on your phone?
Similar to the video question from earlier in the video, and excellent for the same reason. It provides you with something to chat about with your partner. You might even limit it down to the funniest image of yourself that you have on your smartphone.
18. What dumb pickup lines do you know?
Everyone is familiar with a few wacky / amusing pickup lines. And this inquiry is a terrific approach to start a lively exchange of amusing pickup lines with your friend(s).
19. What are some unwritten rules?
Compared to the others, this one is a little more unique. You might take it in a couple of different areas, such as unwritten norms amongst friends, or you could take it in the direction of society as a whole. However, like with many of the other things to ask a boy or girl through text, it is excellent since it allows for back and forth texting as you and the other person brainstorm new ground rules.
20. What happens in real life but rarely gets portrayed in movies?
A little amount of imagination may be required for this one as well, as with the last one. You may also simply flip the question around and ask what happens all of the time in movies but only rarely occurs in real life.
21. What isn’t real but you desperately wish it was?
This is a question that is just enjoyable to answer.
Everyone enjoys daydreaming about the fantastical things they wish were real in their lives.
Who doesn’t enjoy spreading the word about interesting things they’ve discovered? It may be a band, a website, a product they purchased, or anything else at all. You might inform them that it is not necessary to be completely unknown. It’s possible that they just happened to come upon something.
23. What’s the silliest thing you are passionate about?
We all have our passions that are less than useful, yet they are necessary for keeping us sane. And this is a fantastic method to find out what they are truly interested in. Some information that they may not want the general public to know about
24. What do you hate / love most about your phone?
I’m sure you have a love/hate relationship with your phone, and I’m sure they do as well. Whether it’s a general complaint, such as that it consumes too much of my time, or a specific feature, such as the fingerprint scanner,
25. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve seen online recently?
This is another one that will provide you with something in common to chat about with your partner. Even more convenient for them is sending you a link to the absurd item so you can have a look for yourself. That’s all there is to it! I hope you’ve found this list of questions to text a guy or girl useful and entertaining. Hopefully, you were able to identify at least a few questions that may be useful to you. If you require any further inquiries, we have a plethora of options to choose from.
Even more questions to ask a guy or girl over text
Questions to text a guy– Are you looking for questions to text a guy? Look no further. You might want to give these a go. Even though you’ll have to filter out some of the ones that go on for a little too long, there are some really fantastic ones in there. If you are messaging a female and want to ask her questions, you may use this list of questions to ask a girl. Take a look at these. Keep in mind to remove any questions that will be too time-consuming or complicated to respond to by text message.
Questions to ask that are entertaining– It’s exactly what it says on the tin: entertaining questions to ponder.
Take a look at these.
How to Get Her Interested With Texting
Are you at a loss for what to say to her through text message? Do you have any idea how texting might be beneficial to your love life? If you know what you’re doing, texting may be a very effective technique to flirt. A large number of my customers, on the other hand, view texting as a method of communication that they are unfamiliar with. Although they can contact a friend or member of their family, how do you use texting to pique a woman’s interest and make her want to know more about you? If you want to start texting, you should think of it as if you were writing short, contemporary poetry.
- While reading these stories, ladies are able to conjure up intricate fantasies in their minds, which are quite delightful to indulge in.
- You may use your messages to build a fantasy in her head that will make her feel passionately drawn to you if you treat them as art.
- These texting principles may then be used to assist you in customizing your text to meet your specific requirements.
- Leave her with a grin on your face.
- Every text message you send should be geared at making her smile.
- The longest message you send should be no more than 2-3 sentences.
- Communicate just one point of view.
Do not use texting as a substitute for dates or phone conversations. Texting is a terrific method to keep your connection alive or even strengthen it in the interim between dates. Sending her a message, on the other hand, should not be considered a substitute for phoning her or going out with her.
Are your text messages scaring her away?
5. Engage in playful and flirtatious banter with your partner. Make every effort to be as lively and enjoyable as possible. I recommend that you refer to previous conversations that you’ve had or jokes that you’ve already made with your partner. Make an inside joke with her and see where it goes. Some guys like to come up with amusing nicknames to use to tease her with. Alternatively, you could concentrate your attention on something distinctive about her and ask her questions about it. What is it that she is studying?
- Texting is a convenient way to bring up the subject of sex and flirtation.
- Tell us what you’re thinking.
- Inform her in detail about what you are doing or, alternatively, what you would like to do with her.
Clickto Find out – Are You Making these Common Text Mistakes?
Push it or flirt with her, but pay close attention to how she responds to you. A large number of ladies will follow you without question. while others will be more reluctant. 7. Make use of descriptive language. Make use of terms that accurately represent what you are attempting to communicate. Colors, textures, scents, ideas, and feelings should all be described in order to convey what you mean. Just be sure you don’t go overboard. It is sufficient to use 1-2 per paragraph. 8. Maintain an optimistic attitude.
Keep these for when you’re having a phone discussion or meeting someone in person.
How to Get Her Interested With Texting
9. Recognize when you should reply. When it comes to understanding when to text her back, there is an art to it that varies from relationship to relationship. The fundamentals of when to react are as follows:– If she hasn’t responded to your last text, don’t keep messaging her. She’s probably going to believe you’re a little too dependent on her.– Wait for approximately the same length of time she did between messages before responding. Do not always react to her text messages within a few seconds if she has been waiting several hours.
- – You will occasionally exchange texts back and forth fast, but at other times you will fall back into your routine and wait a few minutes before texting her again.
- Just like you have a wonderful life that you are proud of, you should get back to her as soon as you can.
- Now is the time to move on.
- There will be a significant increase in the number of women who will be.
Follow these 9 simple guidelines to pique her interest in texting with you. You will notice a significant difference in her response right away. More options for dating advice for guys are available here. By clicking here, you can access the Phoenix Matchmakers Dating Advice.
What To Text A Girl
This is something I’m really excited to share: My Unified Theory of Texting. It all comes down to knowing what to text a girl in a way that will result in you obtaining more dates. I’ve trained hundreds of people, so take it from someone who knows what they’re talking about: Being a good texter is critical to having a successful dating life. The majority of my clients want to know three important things.
1: What to text a girl
These are critical things to ask since being a lousy texter can ruin your chances of meeting some incredible ladies. You see, early on in the dating game, a woman categorizes you into one of three categories: yes, no, or maybe, depending on your personality. “Perhaps” is the most often used word. The ability to convert from “maybe” to “yes” may be achieved via effective texting—expressing oneself truthfully and beautifully. If you text poorly, the answer is a resounding “no.” And it is at this point that she either becomes too “busy” to respond or simply disappears.
There is no requirement to be the wittiest man on the planet.
What Not To Text A Girl
Allow me to offer a screen image taken by a guy who is a member of my Facebook Group (“How to Be Your Best Self”). Find a Way to Get Her.”) His name is Paul, and he’s a fantastic, laid-back dude. Paul had arranged a date with a lovely young lady. He stated that the date went well and that the two of them had a pleasant and enjoyable talk. And after it was over, they both expressed a desire to see each other again in the future. Everything is OK, right? He texted her a couple of more times, and then she became silent again.
- She went without a trace.
- This left Paul perplexed and irritated.
- And then she vanished without a trace.
- Paul considered the possibility that girls weren’t interested in him.
- In no way, shape, or form.
- He just did not care about my Unified Theory of Texting.
- In other words, he performed the thing that prevents males from receiving dates through text message.
Here’s everything you need to know: Offer a great deal more than you ask for.
SO THAT’S how you text a female, right?
Let’s take a closer look at the screen image of Paul’s messages with the lady he went on a date with in order to understand more.
She liked Paul and, I suppose, placed him in the “possible” category for consideration.
First and foremost, he asked her out again less than ONE MINUTE after she responded to his email.
For a lot of ladies, having too many grammatical mistakes is a deal-breaker.
There are no misspellings or significant grammar errors.
They make it all about what THEY want, rather than what the lady wants or desires.
Women have to deal with this on a daily basis.
“Hey, do you want to get together?” “How are you doing today?” “Can we get some drinks?” “Did you get my earlier text?” says the sender.
When all you do is express a desire for something, you may come out as desperate.
Your chances of achieving success are ZERO.
They are looking for a date.
They are looking for affirmation.
When she sends an emoji, they want her to feel like she’s getting an IV drip of self-esteem.
Hey, we all want an amazing woman to respond, to be interested in us, and to invite us on a date.
Let’s take a closer look at Paul’s screenshot.
He expresses a desire to go out again.
He is interested in learning about her day.
He’s curious as to whether she dropped out of the class.
He is requesting that she cooperate.
Paul had a perfect six-for-six record.
This is completely remediable!) So, here’s a story of a girl who enjoyed a pleasant date with a cool, kind-hearted gentleman.
She was interested in going on another date.
As a general guideline, strive to GIVE more than you get in all of your social encounters, whether they be texting or otherwise.
Every communication he sent was about his requirements, and he constantly required a response from you.
Would you even want to be his buddy if you had to put up with all of this?
Perhaps you’re having a particularly difficult Monday at work, and you check your phone and discover a cat video that makes you laugh—and so makes your day a bit better.
Please, don’t bother asking.
AND MAKE AN OFFER.
Make her smile by using your words.
Send a meme or a gif to express yourself.
Pay her a complement on her appearance.
Send her a link to a music you think she’ll enjoy.
If she responds, that’s fantastic.
Your only aim is to make an offer.
These other men had contacted her in the wrong way, and they were laughing at them: “Hey, how about some drinks?” they said.
“Do you want to get together?” In part, my client’s decision to make this woman his girlfriend was influenced by his concentration on what SHE want.
Her inbox would be flooded with amusing gifs and memes that had no function other than to make her smile and keep him in her thoughts. This made him stand out, and it assisted him in landing that first date, which resulted in their becoming a couple. It’s a win-win situation for both of them.
How To Text A Girl
So, what should you do in response to a girl’s text? What’s amazing is that you can do it YOUR way, in a manner that is true to your personality. Most guys, on the other hand, do not text in this manner. They text in the following manner: “I want, I want, I want.” “Gimme, gimme, gimme.”, goes the refrain. They ask a slew of questions and provide little or no information. It’s no surprise that ladies flake, ghost, or disappear. Here’s the paradigm change I’d want you to make. When you text a lady, consider what she stands to gain from the exchange.
- What are some ways you can make her giggle, jolt her out of a funk, and keep her on your thoughts (in a good way)?
- You’re not like the rest of the males, you know that.
- Girls are attracted to men who GIVE.
- And once you’ve given, given, given, you’ll be able to ask her out on the town.
- Look, when it comes to securing a date through text, there is a LOT that goes into making it happen well.
- how to respond to different types of texts.
- My Unified Theory of Texting, on the other hand, is the MOST essential component of this jigsaw to understand.
And when you question yourself, “How do I react to her text?” the response should entail you OFFERING her something in exchange for her attention.
It is necessary to give in order to get.
PS: If you want to improve your messaging skills and transform phone numbers into beautiful dates with amazing ladies, then let’s speak.
If you’re fed up with being ghosted, being stuck in the “friend zone,” and settling for less in your dating life, schedule a FREE consultation with me now.
On the phone, I’ll show you exactly what isn’t working in your dating life and how to make it work again.
So please visit www.DatingTransformation.com/contact to schedule a FREE consultation with me.
Connell Barrett is a New York-based dating coach who works with guys all across the country to attract their ideal woman via the power of honesty and sincerity.
Whether you’re dating after a divorce or attempting to find the ideal lady for you for the first time, navigating the world of approaching women may be difficult. Connell may be reached at this link.
10 Tips to Help You Text a Girl Like a Pro
I’ll admit it: texting is a difficult task. The tendency to overthink things may lead to spending an hour trying to come up with an answer, only to find you’ve kept your crush waiting when all they needed to know was “what’s up.” When you spend 20 minutes selecting the right emoji, you’re not alone in your thinking. When emotions are involved, texting is a difficult task for everyone. Do you require assistance in drafting the ideal message? Don’t worry, we’ve compiled some pointers to help you master the art of texting.
- While texting may be quite frustrating, it can be especially upsetting when you send a witty, well-thought-out message and all you receive in return is a terse “lol.” Keep your spirits up whatever the circumstances.
- It is important not to put too much pressure on your crush in the beginning of your relationship (whether it is a flirtmance or a romantic relationship).
- Maintaining a humorous and enjoyable atmosphere will encourage people to look forward to contacting you!
- Continue the conversation if possible.
- Instead of rolling their eyes when your name appears on their phone, they should smile since contacting you is not a hassle for them anymore.
- Sade Adeyina3of 10 is a Nigerian singer.
- Confidence is attractive, there’s no denying that, but you have to tread carefully and avoid crossing the line into cockiness.
as an alternative to stating, “”I know you’re interested in going on a date with me,” try, “How is your week shaping up?” Is there a good moment for a date?” Because they will see that you are clearly interested, they will be impressed that you have taken the initiative to put yourself out there.
- Make Them Feel Better!
- Always flatter your crush while you’re chatting to them and you’re not sure what to say.
- Compliment their athletics, intelligence, taste, or whatever else you believe would make them happy, and, of course, whatever it is that you actually admire about them.
- Sade Adeyina5of ten (Sade Adeyina5) Play to their strengths and weaknesses.
- If they have a favorite program, text them after it airs so you can talk about it, or send them a new song you think they might enjoy to listen to.
- They’ll be thrilled to share their thoughts on their favorite band or sports team with you as well!
- Start putting together inside jokes.
Make an effort to develop inside jokes with your sweetheart so that you may compile a personal rolodex of amusing stories.
You’ll be remembered every time someone mispronounces the term you’re crushing on!
Tenth-grade Sade Adeyina7of 10Writing with a Purpose If we’re being completely honest, idle texting may be the worst, and it can feel more like a job than something enjoyable at times.
If you’re just looking to have a casual conversation, the conversation will most likely rapidly devolve into a stalemate.
You might just wish to congratulate them or even entertain them — this will enough to make the conversation more vibrant and interesting.
Photographs to Be Sent No, not those types of photographs.
The extra degree of imagery it brings to your discourse and the glimpse into your life will be appreciated by your audience.
10Ask Questions to Sade Adeyina9of 10 This will not only assist to keep the discussion going, but it will also demonstrate that you are interested in what they have to say about themselves.
Let Sade Adeyina10of 10 put an end to the discussion.
It’s understandable that you don’t want to leave your admirer hanging, but perhaps the subject has become stale or you need to concentrate on your English assignment.
To be really honest, simply be straightforward. There’s nothing wrong with informing them that you’re unable to concentrate on messaging at the moment. Additionally, it will leave them wanting more and looking forward to the next time you get the opportunity to speak with them.
What to Text a Girl You Haven’t Texted In A Week? (Restarting a Conversation) –
Many factors might cause you to stop messaging someone on a dating site, like being too busy or being concerned with other things. What ever the cause, delayed responses and messages make the situation unpleasant, especially when you haven’t texted a female in days or even weeks. Due to your hectic schedule, did you neglect to respond to her text message? When was the last time you responded to her message? Is it really really been a week? It’s understandable that you’d be concerned about how to resume a discussion with her without being weird.
Continue reading in order to find out more.
What To Text A Girl You Haven’t Texted In A Week?
In order to start a discussion with someone you haven’t texted in a week, here are a few suggestions of how to do so: (Source) You may have noticed that in the case above, the dialogue began with a question. Questions about her can be about anything that piques her curiosity. For example, you may inquire as to what she is doing or what she has planned for the weekend.
- ” Good day, stranger. I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately and just wanted to say “hello.”
- “I dare you to explain your day in with three emojis.”
- “Let’s go!” “Would you want to take advantage of this great weather with me this weekend?” says the speaker. “I discovered a restaurant that has a concept that you might enjoy.” “Would you want to come have a look?” It’s safe to say that you have no idea what I’m doing at the moment. “Was it you who was on the show I was just watching? “I swear to you, it was you.”
The subject line of your message should be intriguing enough to capture her attention. It is possible for the conversation to become dry and monotonous if the messages are monotonous. The recommendations provided above might assist you in initiating a discussion in a light and amusing manner, hence avoiding any embarrassing situations. If you don’t speak to a lady for a week after your first date, she could conclude that you aren’t interested in her and go on to the next person. You can, on the other hand, invite her out on another date in order to regain her attention and interest.
How Long Should I Go Without Texting Her
Even if you’ve just been dating for a few months, it’s normal that you won’t be able to text one other every few hours. You should, however, make every effort to respond to emails within the same day. If you like her, you should try to respond to her as soon as possible before she loses interest in you. In the beginning of a relationship, this is very vital; thus, responding within an hour or two is excellent. When you text her back after a couple of days, the first thing you should do is explain why you haven’t responded.
If you’ve been dating for a while and she’s aware of your hectic schedules, this may not be a required step.
This implies that if you are used to responding to texts within a few hours, she will expect you to continue doing so.
If you believe she has lost interest or does not intend to continue the relationship, you should try to conclude the conversation on a positive note to avoid more complications.
Here’s an example of a couple that chose to terminate their relationship graciously rather than in a confrontational manner. (Source)
When A Girl Texts You After A Long Time
Girls, on the other hand, might take an eternity to respond. When a female texts you after a lengthy period of time, you can be courteous to her. Here’s what you can say in response:
- “ I was just thinking about you
- How are you? ” “So, when do you think we’ll have our next date, if I may inquire?”
- s “ What’s the finest thing that occurred to you this week? ”
Perhaps you can be brave, fearless, and hilarious all at the same time by saying the following:
- “It appears that you were unable to keep your distance from me. “Can you tell me when I can see you again?”
- “Do you think it’s feasible that we can finally go on that date we spoke about so long ago?”
The fact that the lady messages you back even after you haven’t texted her for a few days may indicate that she is interested in you. The most obvious reason for this is that the girl is still interested in you, as previously stated. If you kept the girl waiting for a week and she still responded, it’s likely that you left a good impact on her and she wants to get to know you more. Women are drawn to males who have a high regard for themselves. Maybe she’ll ping you to make up for the horrible chat she had with her before you stopped messaging with her.
She Texted Me After I Stopped Texting Her
Does she continue to text you even after you haven’t texted her for a week? This is a strong indication that she is interested in you and is willing to give your relationship a second opportunity. If the sentiments are reciprocal, you should express your gratitude to her. Here are a few illustrations:
- “I’ve missed seeing your gorgeous face.”
- “On a scale of one to 10, how available are you for a date this weekend?”
- ” We can finally travel to that spot you’ve been wanting to see for years.” “I’d been wondering what you were up to, but now that you’ve arrived, I’m at a loss for words.”
But if you believe that these messages would make you appear needy, consider using your wit and humor, such as the following:
- So, what exactly did I get up to this week? As a matter of fact, I was browsing through my closet looking for the perfect suit to wear for our date this weekend.” “I hope everything is okay with you because I am not. My heart is progressively being swallowed up by the seas of grief caused by the absence of your wonderful messages.”
Keep in mind that a lady may text you because she is upset, lonely, or even bored, and that this is perfectly OK. Perhaps she want to express her views and opinions on a specific subject. As a result, it’s possible that this is a hint that she likes and trusts you. However, it’s always a good idea to take a step back and consider whether or not you’re interested in continuing the conversation with her. If you are interested and feel awful about the delay in responding, a simple apology, such as: “I’m sorry for the delayed response!” might be effective.
“How’s your day going so far?” The following are some simple strategies to restart a lost Tinder chat.
What if I Stopped Texting Her and She Texted Me?
Be aware that a girl may text you because she is feeling down or alone. She may also be feeling bored or lonely. Perhaps she want to express her views and opinions about a specific subject. As a result, it’s possible that this is a hint that she appreciates and trusts your abilities. If you are interested in continuing the conversation with her, it is usually advisable to take a step back and consider your options. Even a simple apology can be effective if you are interested and feel awful about the delay in responding, such as: “I’m sorry for the delayed response!
” The following are some simple techniques to restart a Tinder chat.